Sugar Literally Doesn't Cause Diabetes

Got called a "retard" by other retards for saying this in another thread. Let me enlighten you about this "durrr sugar causes diabetes" meme.
From Diabetes.org.uk:
>"Does sugar cause diabetes?
There are two main types of diabetes – Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes.
In Type 1 diabetes, the insulin producing cells in your pancreas are destroyed by your immune system. No amount of sugar in your diet – or anything in your lifestyle – has caused or can cause you to get Type 1 diabetes.
With Type 2 diabetes, though we know sugar doesn’t directly causes Type 2 diabetes, you are more likely to get it if you are overweight. You gain weight when you take in more calories than your body needs, and sugary foods and drinks contain a lot of calories.
And it's important to add that fatty foods and drinks are playing a part in our nation's expanding waistline.
So you can see if too much sugar is making you put on weight, then you are increasing your risk of getting Type 2 diabetes. But Type 2 diabetes is complex, and sugar is unlikely to be the only reason the condition develops."
So basically if you're a fat fuck you're more likely to develop diabetes. You're warned about sugar because we eat an abundance of it and thus become overweight.
Just thought you should know this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HRTKfRXwBTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off satan.

Yeeahp. Diabetes is basically a breakdown of your metabolic functions.

Sugar itself won't cause diabetes, but as an energy source it requires more care and attention to use properly, whereas complex carbohydrates are easier to manage.

bottle fed children never had a chance desu.

imagine not even your mother letting you suck on her titty

who cares faggot

yeah, sure thing moshe

>"Hoo carez about reeding! lol r u ghey r sumting dude!!!??"
You actually sound like a literal retard.

I think the bottle in the pic represents a boobies.

You know what's weird though how men are attracted to tits, like this is the body part a women uses to feed her kid. Fucking creepy desu

>like this is the body part a women uses to feed her kid
Thus why men are attracted to it. We realise they'll nourish our children better.

Then why aren't women attracted to stonkin great tiddies as well?

Sugar doesnt cause diabetus but milk sure does and milk truck just arrived

>OP being a stupid retard
So they know what is causing T2 diabetes? Then why isn't it cured if it's that simple?

What we do know is that high levels of glucose in the bloodstream destroys your body.
Diabetes wouldn't be a huge problem if glucose didn't have that effect.

>bottle fed children never had a chance desu

Can confirm. I was bottle fed and I'm a loser

>"Why can't they cure being overweight?"
You're a stupid cunt, aren't you?

idiot at my job was drinking 4 liters of soda a day and got diabetes

I wish they'd rename type 1 diabetes. It isn't fair to be lumped in with a group of fatties who could have entirely prevented it.

More like
>Tits are the easiest sexual characteristic to observe, you don't need any actual sexual experience to enjoy looking at tits
>Only men who actually get laid know any nuances about the rest of the female sexual anatomy and can develop an appreciation for things from first-hand sexual experience
It's the fetish of the eternal sexually stunted male.

Right, we are attracted to their life giving tits, they are attracted to our life giving wallets.

whatever you say fatty

youtube.com/watch?v=HRTKfRXwBTg

Same.
The excuse my mother used was that she didn't want her tits to sag. Well, too bad bitch, they were gonna sag anyway. Enjoy old age.
Cunt.

What would you call it?

ITT: OP IS A FUCKING IDOT RETARD WHO FLUNKED OUT OF SCHOOL AND NOW COMPENSATING BY UNKNOWINGLY MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF.

(and caps just to annoy your mental disorder)