We Need To Talk About The Beard Problem

Lets be honest, beards on some guys are the equivalent of roasties caking their face in makeup. If you don't have a good jawline/lower face you should be banned from growing out a beard.

Tfw ugly with 0 moustache genes

;_;

Some people might have been mouthbreathers in the past, it's not necessarily an indication of bad genes.

Saying that you aren't allowed to grow a beard is like saying you can't dress in a certain way.

How would you feel if you went on 5 dates with a roastie, really liked her, ended up banging her then waking up seeing her without makeup and realizing she's a 4/10? Beards is the same thing.

i cant grow a full beard...yet, im 20, and i see little to no improvement each year, i think im beardlet for ever

anyways i have a not bad neck and a solid jaw, but id look goat with a beard

At least beards are natural and are better at concealing flaws than makeup is. Beards are also for only one specific part of the face, whereas makeup can cover a much more broad area that would otherwise be ugly without it

Don't worry you can just make threads on Veeky Forums about how beards are for soyboys to cope.

t. beardlet

Why would you care? Are you dating men?

>t. can't grow a beard

The fact that you care this much about it is kinda pathetic

He looks way better witht the beard...?

Look young as fuck and can grow an excellent mustache that covers my feminine/boyish top lip and makes me look somewhat mannish. Can't even tell you how worried I am about my life when this thing goes from sort of lame to totally unacceptable.

>inb4 you'll look old i"m already 28 and look fundamentally like I did at 18 just worse/more tired.

>6
Girls can look good with a weak jawlines and guys can't, they can balance it out with beards.

mirin that guys neck

i have a 10/10 beard and a real chin so i look great either way

dude, pretty much all women look like 4/10 without makeup, a lot of this has to do with the effects of makeup on skin over a prolonged period.

Also consider than beards are natural, they don't magically grow specifically on chinlets to make them look better, so I wouldn't say it is deceitful to have a beard. This is like being mad at people for having hair on their head, to cover the shape of their skull.

There isn't a beard problem, there is only your reaction informed by your construction of the world. I suggest you do some self reflection to determine what is really going on for you, big guy. All in all, stop being a sad kunt and focus on improving yourself.

Feels good man.

Fuck the haters.

>Beards is the same thing.
except beards are your natural look while make up is not natural

Isn’t the whole point of a beard to hide your shitty jawline?

Beards are natural, makeup is not. Also pretty much most women are significantly worse looking without makeup and it's still accepted as normal.

t. mad beardlet

I was the same way at 20. Tried to grow a beard from 18 - 20 with very little luck. At 23 I started being able to grow a decent one.

Are you retarded? Your beard is natural. It's how men evolved to look. It's nothing like makeup.

It's okay lad. My beard only joined up with sideburns the year I turned 30.

honest men shave
honest women don't wear makeup

I wasn't aware you have to buy and manually apply a beard to your face like women do makeup.

my beard has just started to fill in ok this last year.. i turn 29 in 4 months

Lol, beards are the equivalent of makeup regardless of how structure. If you can grow a beard you can get a date. If you fail to get a date with a beard you should kys.

t. chinlet

if a a guy doesnt lift, is skinny, has long hair and shaves cleanly they look like a woman

No, I have an long chin, actually.

To all the faggots saying beards are (((natural))) what about hair length? What about pubes? What about ladies shaving?

>big guy

for you

>(((natural)))
Don't use memes if you don't know what they mean, you fucking newshitter.

I know what Jewish memes are. Beardfag

>PLEEEASE, LOOK WORSE THAN ME!!!!!!!
LMAO at you, soyboy

And what do beards have to do with kikes, you dumb fuck?

>tfw you go to sleep with a beard and you wake up without one

Why has this never happened in any horror movie?

That never happens tho 4/10 without make up is still 4/10 with make up.

Ah yes. Beards are a Jewish conspiracy and people only grow them out because the Jewish run media is pushing them as natural. Not because people have grown them out for thousands of years. Is this what being a schizo is like?

Most soyboy numales apply minoxidil and beard oils to their faces.

do you reckon alan thrall even has a chin?

That's not far enough user! I had this cool idea. If your genes are bad you shouldn't be allowed to propagate full stop.

If theres anything literally anything wrong with you, you have to donate all your possessions to chad and go to your local death camp because good enough is not good enough!

under 6ft6?
uh oh
No near perfect facial aesthetics?
uh oh
Iq below 140?
uh oh

If you can’t see through a woman’s make up then you deserve all the thots that come your way.

Ah yes the greatest trick the kike every played was convincing you he did not exist.

>tfw ugly with a beard
>tfw even worse without
pls end me

This, it's not like it actually matters. Ugly man with beard = Ugly man, Handsome man with beard = Handsome.

What kind of bucket you use when you go out?

That's not what he said, brainlet.

That's why their beards are shit. Real beards look aesthetic as fuark. My gf threw a fit when I told her I was considering shaving mine.