635lbs squat by yours truly

Still have chicken legs tho
instagram.com/p/BfRseulhw18/

mirin. it's weird that i only squat 160kg and my legs are as big as yours though

WTFFFFF MY LINKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grats' though man. Was expecting shitty form, pleasantly surprised.

GET OUT YOU HAVE ALL OF THIS ALREADY

Glad to see you started tripping bro I remember when you were just a normie user fag like the rest of us peasants
Gratz on your lift bro how have you been programming your squat?

>6pl8
>impressive in any way

Its over 6.5 actually.

durkz has been a tripfag for like 5 years dude

Oh holy shit the durkz I do remember wtf I just recently saw him plug his ig as an user a month or so ago tho god damn I remember him
Wasn’t he a huge cocky asshole when he first started tripfagging?

yes. i still remember the first videos he posted when he had peroxide blonde hair and some user fooled him into posting his weird purple dick here lmao

Lmaooo

i legitimately miss old trips besides Isley
>he nebber learned

Hey Farmstrong you and I have known each other for half a decade you just didn’t know it so answer my squat question because my 4plate is a joke

i miss supermang man. fuck isley tho.

tfw no supermang

I miss tiny

Lol what is it.

Veeky Forums is the only board where tripfags are ok because you can see who's really gonna make it or not

I was wondering if you would bless us with squat advice
Specifically how you’ve been programming it frequency working with % etc
I feel like I make routines like a fucking retard and then stall out after a like 2 months

I do an amrap once a week with a little pyramid deload and do low frequency high intensity the other days. 3 sessions a week and i might do lightish squats one session every 2 weeks for more volume. I don't follow programs and reallg kever have.

he's on gear. don't listen to his advice if you aren't as well

>knee wraps
doesnt count

How do you trick someone into posting their dick? Does it work with vegenas?

Nice thanks a lot hopefully I can keep learning and workin at it gl on 650 bro

i think the conversation basically went
>random user says durkz looks like shit and probably has a tiny cock
>durkz actually posts his cock in response
>everyone laughs about it being literally purple
this was like 6 years ago so i don't remember the exact details

>kinsmen
I heard that place wasn't great. How is it?

Unless he’s openly said that you can’t write people off like that breh there’s no real way to know unless you get to that strength level with that amount of time lifting and then you might have a better idea but as it stands now dude has like 4-500lbs higher total than me lol he could be a nattyboi who knows he still took the time to offer some advice to the best of his knowledge and he’s a pretty experienced lifter even if he is on gear

I spent too much time in fraud generals back then, I missed this

durk.
post dick

>equipped

Loool its raw till u put a suit on if i learned anything from powerlifters. "Raw w/wraps"

maybe you guys have this over in america but wraps are meant for equipped if you're equipped just admit it bro, nothing to be ashamed off, i hit 210 with wraps at 74kg bw and i didnt claim raw

>Can your man do this?? 288kg/635lbs squat
kinda gay but good squat

Raw is everything besides the suit I thought? Like belt and wraps are okay

Did you seriously just front on me with a 210kg squat

>wraps
>on cycle
cmon jack, try a lil harder

>7 views
>posts on fit to get more views
whats a 635lb squat when you have this much of a bloated ego

>natty
>almost Australian sub junior record in squat
>gpc aus equipped record is 205
kind of a flex lol

Sun junior. As if this is relevant.

I mean if you want to drop some more squat advice for us same question to you lel teach us the ways of getting a big squat

Wilks on squat is still around 20 behind mine

Age 14 and already N2. Rough

>wilks
>g-guys he's not as strong as me
why do u even post jack?

Whats up with your douchey name?

>Linking your insta
Get the fuck out if people like you then they will find out on their own

what is bodyweight anyway?
during the squat

see you at the gpc championships.
[spoiler] tfw running test and looking to squat 240 for opener [/spoiler]

Roiding for this

kek, cant be assed doing powerlifting anymore, just doing bb shows,
ego meme
kek, this, literally comparing himself to a sub-junior
N2?
>be a manlet
thats pretty much it lol
in all honesty cant tell if this is sarcasm or meme, what do you want to know?

I legitimately just want to learn about how to go about programming the squat because I linear just doesn’t work for me anymore and I never really have been able to talk to people who are stronger than me in person or get advice from them

How should you be periodizing the squat to adv in weight
Should you be working with % and take a prilepin chart style or should you just ball out with doubles and triples and try to linear with it?
You get what I’m asking? I’m trying to put it properly in words lol

Not only is there someone else here from Edmonton, but he happens to be a tripfag. Typical

gj m8

I done starting strength 3x3 5x5 for like one straight year, went from 40kgx10 to 140x1
After that I bought some decent shoes and a belt and got more into it.
Watched a fuck ton of Alan Thrall and went to visit some IPF coaches just to chat and train.
I'm certainly no fucking professional powerlifting programmer lol, just got decent genes i guess?
Most of the time for me frequency was like this;
Deadlift, once a week, usually sets of 4-6 at 75-80%
Squat 3 times a week, top set of a heavy single, then drop it down to sets of 4's. 80%
Bench 3 times a week, sets of 4's 75% comp bench.
inb4 mega critique, just saying what i ran for my programming.

Eye sea thanks a lot man it seems like both you guys are just squatting way more frequently than I am lol I appreciate you typin all that for us mane

nice fucking legs

durkz had talked openly about running hgh for his various ligament injuries, i don't know why you'd think he'd limit himself to recuperative 'supplementation'.

ty homie

Why the fuck do you have a picture of me saved buddy

nice work man. looking thicc too