Progress/transformation

Thanks Veeky Forums you guys helped me make some great progress over the last 10 months, dropped 90 pounds 278 to 188. Gonna start bulking and then cut before summer. 6'4

Post your progress, get that cheap self satisfaction.

Inb4-
>you are small
Yes
>you are ugly
Yes
>you have no muscle mass
Yes

Aye you made it. I remember when I first saw the pic on left. You're lucky that you have genetics that maintain a skinny face.

Get some muscle, a tan, and a non-virgin haircut and you're on the right path.

Fucking congrats man, you look thin with a nice frame, and no loose skin to boot. Time to make some gains brother!

Put on some notable muscle and do something about those ears and you'll be drowning in pussy.

Your face is better than mine, I still clean up. I'm a roided 6'7fag though.

youre not even that ugly. you just dont know how to smile and you take a photo with an open mouth.

You need to go on a mean bulk and you'll look good. But you're doing great so far

>how to lose 40kg just by contracting aids

His ear are just fine

You finally peaked.

I actually remember you posting the first pic gj

Disagree, but it's not gonna stop him.

deus vult brother, and you are not ugly but you have great potential start to bulk and go some damn muscle.

Started intermittent fasting in May; started lifting weights about a month ago. I don't fast anymore. Went from 276lbs to 150lbs still got some more to go.

Just curious, how's your stomach looking? In the lower middle pic it looks stretched, but overall your skin looks pretty good compared to how much you lost. I'm slowly losing down from 325 (6'2") to 285, but I'm really worried my skin will be bad and need surgery.

Looking good breh, now its time to put on some muscle mass

it's not too bad, mainly fat really. A little lose skin. I think it will look alright after I'm done cutting. My body basically ate all my loose skin because of the fasting

You look awesome dude, congrats. I have a cousin who dropped a lot of weight and he pretty much has to tuck his in his pants. Is there really truth to the fasting skin stuff? I kinda thought that was bs. Also did you do anything for your skin while losing? Like coconut oil or anything?

Thanks. I was really worried about the loose skin, I'm not sure if its my genetics or if it was the fasting. I can only speak from my experience. I didn't use any oils or anything, having a healthy diet cleared up my skin though

nice job OP but too bad about that tattoo

i remember first seeing your before pics, good job man. youll feel amazing once you start eating again

what was your weight and what is your height

I don't know how much I weighed at my heaviest but I was 276lbs when i finally stepped on the scale. I'm 5'9" and 19yo

you did IF ?
what time for feeding
i thought long fasts were needed to get high autophagy .

and whats your weight right now

you went from chubby soyboy and turned into a methhead.

I ate one meal a day for about 8 months than switched to 16:8 because I fainted

Nah. No shit coming from me. You made it in my eyes. GL man.

>I ate one meal a day for about 8 months
wow i hope to get such results too , thanks for the motivation.

Good luck, make sure you take vitamins or something

everyday after a meal , i also eat pink salt at night.

you've made it. great work user

>that face
>lifting

hahahahahahaha, the memes are true

How much lighter do you feel now since you have dropped all the weight

impressive user, how to get erector mass?

went from 85 to 95 kg in a bit less than a year. my working sets are now around 1 plate for ohp and around 2 for bench. I've got some back issues so I avoid deads and squats, but last time I did hip thrusts with about 180 kg. I'm pretty happy with the way things are going, I mean I'm sure there are people who've made more gains than me in the same time but still

You're a great guy OP, glad you're making it

Really nice work boyos. Inspiring.

6'3 168lbs in the before pic, 205lbs in the second. A bit less than a year of work.

Nice work OP. Now you just gotta start lifting and you're all set
How are you gonna deal with the excessive skin? Besides that great work.
How old were you when you started lifting? Great work as well.

All fatties. Need t see skinnyfag transformations instead.

I think you lost a bit too much.
Get your ears pinned back, it's a very easy minor surgery.
Good work.

Good new on the skin, but than again, youre still very young.
You must have had some muscle before, those arms wont grow like that in a month.

Is that tattoo a milk carton with an iron cross?

Dude I was 6'4 over 300lbs and I was not nearly as fat as you were at that weight. I'm puzzled

read that to yourself a couple of times and realize how stupid that entire sentence is.

Heres my progress , thanks to all those squats and oats i made it!

thick solid tight

left I was 79kg and cut down

right I was 93 kg and bulked up

I'm not really sure. I haven't done any research on it yet, because I was going to wait until I was done losing fat to see what I was working with. Any tips?
I used to lift freshman year of high school but I'm no where near a strong as I used to be. Haven't really been active since than, besides some push ups and sit ups hear and there.

I honestly didn't see anyone mention any solution besides surgery, so I'm quite sure that's the only way to completely get rid of it.

No progress in weightloss since new year, though. I gotta focus.

It's amazing how my skin snapped back. Thank you, God.

wow I've never seen someone so fat with such a thin face.
anyway, great progress. im on the opposite scenario as a skeletor but this gives me great motivation. hope we all make it brahs.

>IF
What kind of meals did you eat? Keto?
I'm doing OMAD right now and would kill for results like yours.

6'0 130lbs - 6'0 180lbs

Pls be my bf

saw you post on r9k user

you need to start making a new face every picture brah. Just smile. Just be yourself

You're pathetic

definitely looked better before

Well yeah, Im a fat fuck right now. I will start my cut in a week, I will look 10 times better in a few months

wasn't trying to be mean, I agree you will look great when you cut down again :) good work

Toxic shitheads deserve permabans.

>rockband & guitar hero
pick one, fag

>>you are small
>Yes
>>you are ugly
>Yes
>>you have no muscle mass
>Yes
No the issue is that fucking tattoo, and you being so socially clueless you couldn't even predict people would give you shit for it
I hope you shopped it to get reactions but I don't have my hopes up

I'm just trying to motivate people to start lifting since it did wonders for me

I worked at a restaurant so i ate whatever they cooked for me. usually chicken and pasta. Towards the end I started eating healthier things though

well hopefully I won't need it

Holy shit you look ill

What was your diet/routine?

>dropped 90 pounds 278 to 188
I have 140 pounds and still look fatter than you.
Life isnt fair.

sickening pissening

Diet of my own design: the NCN Diet (No Carbs, Nigger! ©). Cutting off all carbs as much as possible. More or less - 65% veggies, 10% fruits, 15% diary, 10% meat. I know it's not to good for bulking, but I'll switch to some bulking diet when I loose all the fat.
Routine is simple & rather light - can't do too much untill I get hernia surgery. 1 or 2h of kettlebells every second day, jogging for 45min in between.

>he unironicly got a Deus Vult tattoo

Good.
He's a brit. He lives in cuntry that undergoes rapid islamisation. That's real bravery, people have been stabbed to death foe less.

Don't have any recent pic, but right is from 2 months ago, about 80 kg. Left is May 2016, 105 kg.

i got the same build as u op, i look like u on the left, thanks for the inspiration

Not done yet, but posted this in /fat/ this morning. We’re all gonna make it boys. I’m not there, but good progress so far.
Any advice/criticisms?
>inb4 get out pale faget
Britfag. There’s no sun to tan with.

well done man, you look good

get contacts, get a tan and stop breathing through your mouth.
otherwise great transformation, grats

Why didn't you lift during your weight loss?

What were your meals like, I've been doing OMAD but I don't feel like its working for some reason. Also what was you net weight loss per week

Omad won't work unless you eat at a caloric deficit, user

I normally eat under 1000 cal though

You mean you aren't losing weight at all? That's unnerving, it could be explainable if you were an anorexic skelly, since their metabolism is fucked, but since you probably aren't I can only assume you are grossly underestimating the amount of food you are eating.
Do you use a food scale?

nah whatever I eat is normally prepared for me. Either way most of my diet is different ways of eating eggs so its pretty hard to fuck that up. My real problem desu is I'm scared as hell to get on the scale and weigh myself. When I say I haven't lost weight I mean I don't notice anything. Not only that but I already didn't eat much before starting my diet. Last time i checked I was almost 280. This was me only eating eggs for breakfast not eating lunch and eating dinner at 4 o'clockish everyday.

Liar

If you legit aren't weighing yourself at all you're not going to know. It takes a month or so before you notice, and 2 months before others really notice. If you aren't weighing yourself correctly and consistently you're going to think you're doing nothing.

1. Weigh yourself twice per week
2. If using a digital scale take your average of 3 weights
3. Weigh yourself at the same time of day wearing no baggy clothes

If you aren't losing weight at that point you're clearly fucking up or you need to see a doctor because somethings abnormal. Most likely you're underestimating calories.

hey user , i stalled on omad as well.
i said fuck it and went semi back to "normal eating" for a month .
but what really got me back on track was fasting
i water fasted mon wed and fri for 2 weeks
now my diet is low carb omad and im doing well
but when or if i stall again i'll go back to the every other day water fast

Weight yourself in the morning, before eating, after using the toilet, nude. Do it 2-3 times because scales arent precise.

How the fuck can men get stretch marks on their bellies? I once ate a pizza way too big for me, I stuffed it anyway. I felt fucking sick for the rest of the day, holy shit. How can you eat so much and not feel like shit?

>implying people get fat from gorging an entire pizza constantly

Nice b8 m8

It's genetic. Some get them easily, some don't.

retard

How long?

amazing gains for one year seems to me. stats?

HOW ON EARTH THERE IS NO EXCESS SKIN?

There is tho

look at this cunt tho !
says he did omad for 8 months !

Most likely there is hanging skin right where he has his shorts. My friend went from 330 to 190 and if he tucks it in you can't even tell he was ever big, but he's got a straight up flap.

But either way, OP does have minimal lose skin which is really impressive. The guy who posted multiple angles below OP is incredibly impressive that he's only got it in the stomach