Friday Night Feels Thread

Its a friday night Veeky Forums post your feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcdJffoVMWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tfw had my debut boxing match lined up for tomorrow in a town about 4 hours away, guy backed out today last minute.

I've trained so hard and felt so ready. My coach already lined my up another fight for 3 weeks but still, feels bad man. On the bright side I am nearly the strongest I have ever been but also have fantastic cardio now. I guess I will be that much more fit in 3 weeks.

In non fit related feels
>flirting with 4 girls I could have whenever I want
>but non of them are her

>get call from old University
>they ask if I have a job at the moment
>tell them I'm currently unemployed
>"Oh I'm sorry!"
>they're asking for donations
>tell them I'll consider it another time

I'm back in school to be a Physical Therapist Assistant, but man did it re-open a wound.Feeling nothing but regret and guilt for my Liberal Arts degree and how it was a waste of my parents' money. I just want this PTA program to be done with ASAP so I can have a job and help my parents out.

>debut boxing match
>felt so ready
>the strongest I have ever been

you're gonna lose your first fight.

oh look, its another episode of

>alone
>no gf
>only friend is away
>2 scoops
>lift
>get a Certified Gym Issue paycheck for 100 Mires
>go to cash it in at Bank of Normies
>"lmao, that check is no good here"
>go home
>2 scoops
>tfw there arent enough scoops in the world to prevent these feels

Friend that hits me up every Friday didn’t hit me up for the first time in years. I don’t even enjoy his company but it was the last source of validation I had.

>no friends
>neet
>dyel
>consider suicide daily
>want her
>shes not real

why

>mired by friends
>rejected by fatties
why

>Tfw no bf

>I went on a date today for the first time in forever, guess I'm making it
>she wasn't aware it was a date...

I KNEW WEARING SUNGLASSES LIKE THAT WAS COOL. Some bitch I was on a date with once pulled them out of my shirt like that and said 'only nerds wear glasses like that'. Made me self conscious about putting my sunglasses there for like 2 years.

>used to have a few female friends
>they always invite me to stuff, so assumed the role of a gay bf
>finally worked up the courage to ask her to hangout
>setup dinner and bowling
>found out she brought a friend along
>was her ex bf "but we're still good friends"
feels

at least it was just the 2 of us, but yeah, trying to turn a friend feels like hell

After years of pathetically looking forward to these threads I took a several months off. A lot has changed, including some good feels.

>quit liberal arts college job scamming students
>unemployed
>got a job as a golf course greenskeeper making $10 an hour
>cut grass,rake sand traps and inhale gas fumes all day
>smited by fashionable young beverage cart girls
>go through the worst depression of my life, barely holding it together
>insomnia, long periods of being half asleep with feelings of indescribable existential dread
>got a temp job back in an office
>feelsokay.jpg
>finally got a permanent job as a data analyst
>finally have health care and got my savings back up to 10k
>still no gf but at least I live very comfortably and don't come home covered in filth

Things are getting better. I appreciate all the anons who helped me out on here during those rough times.

Brad?

well done user. just focus on your career and body. workplace is a great way to socialize, invite some girls your age out to lunch to start

Thanks, it's a big company so it wouldn't be too weird to date someone who works there.

are you still here

Fuck you user, if my opponent was too much of a pussy to go through with it I would have had a pretty damn good chance. On top of that my coach only puts first timers up with other first timers, making experience, a highly valuable component, pretty much non existent. And so what if I lose? My ego takes a blow, and I would probably learn even more than if I won.

>none of my friends are hanging out tonight
>need to tell my parents that I want to drop out this weekend
>still /fat/
I feel like I'm so close to making the first step towards making it, yet I'm still so far.

>girl I like and I think likes me back didn't text me back
It made me sad. I haven't felt this way about a girl in so long.
Makes me feel like I'm always going to drop my spaghetti.

How long should I wait before texting her again? Tomorrow?

Why do you want to drop out?

That was just a power move and she couldn't think of anything else. Wearing sunglasses on your shirt collar has always been cool

I asked this one girl I like if she had a boyfriend, she didn't so i asked her out on a date and she said that although she doesn't have a boyfriend she's already talking to some other dude. at least I tried, brehs is there anyway I can still bank a my shot in?

on the brightside there's another qt I have class with who i'm studying with tomorrow so there's that

It's a shitty little liberal arts college. I don't really know what to do with my life, and I'm failing. They're practically kicking me out, I'm not happy there, and it's a mental drain and a gains goblin from the pressure.

Don't even worry if you lose your first 5 or so fights. It's the amateurs, it counts for fuck all and if you're serious about the sport you'll have another 100+ fights anyway. Stay sharp, don't leave it all in the gym and if you don't feel like you're at home in the ring after a few fights then boxing isn't for you

I woke up planning on asking a girl I work with out. I didn't do it because I am a big pussy. I just want to be happy, but It's been a long time since I've been this angry at myself. Why can't I just get the fucking words out?
I'm hurting Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=zcdJffoVMWo

Give it a little more than that or you'll seem desperate wait a couple days at least, or better yet wait till you see her in person next time so you can get some social cues and see if she's genuinely interested

never, ever, ever double text a girl in that situation

ever

e v e r

we've all been there and trust me, you will hate yourself. you are just desperately seeking her attention and it's blinding your rightful judgement. wait until she texts back. wanna know what I do in situations like that? where that feeling is driving me mad, like a splinter? I force myself to go run, just go fucking run on the street or at the gym. dont even think, just go run and run hard. every single time afterwards, i see things clearly, the splinter has subsided

We've hung out twice so far at uni.

I can wait till I next see her, but problem is that won't be until Wednesday at Uni. Should I really not talk to her until then? 5 days seems like a long time.

I'm pretty sure she is interested, but I don't think she likes texting maybe? When we talk in person, we look into each other's eyes and are completely into our conversations.

>where that feeling is driving me mad, like a splinter?
Man. It's like you are literally in my head.
What do I do if she doesn't text back, as said I usually make first initial text when we talk through text.
She's super receptive and talkative when we are face to face.

i get the feeling that you won't even listen to us, you will let your beta ways fuck it all up regardless

it's really simple mate: if she doesn't text back, she's not interested. Wow, I know, really mind-blowing stuff. girls who like guys will always text within one day or give a really specific reason why not if they dont. and just because a girl seems really nice and great in person doesn't mean shit, girls are like that. dont be the betabro who thinks eye contact = wants the dick; there's more to it. the only reason it's stressing you is because you don't like yourself enough to not care.

stop replying to the thread

>get new job
>job is shit as fuck
>looking for better one
>there are 2 Qt girls I want to fuck
>have unknown reputation in workplace
I dont care about 'dont shit when you eat'. How to date some coworkers? My game doesnt exist.

I guess I'll just hope for a text back and see what happens.

>girl likes me
>She's cute
> Like her back
>One problem though
>No interests shared at all, can not hold good conversations.

What do? I'm not about that pump and dump life, and I don't want to turn her down because I don't want to break her heart.

Just talk about your hobbies and try to listen hers.

Maybe do basic shit first like movies and TV then trying to get into each others hobbies.

Now I am

>a family of skunks lives right next to my house
>neighborhood reaks of shit weed 24/7

Yes, I'm mad.

Thanks user, I know boxing is something I want to do, and I plan on going as far as I can with it. Even if it means Im just some bum who has 2-3 fights a year and is nothing special. Obviously I want to aim higher but for now I just want to get my feet wet with some real bouts, not just sparring matches.

>in college
>complete loser no friends yada yada but got into lifting a few years ago
>over summer break when home got my little brother who was a fat out of shape video game addicted middle schooler to go to the gym
>he got addicted like me
>8 months later now and he is the most popular kid in his middle school and got a gf
>just today a teacher and the vice principal were mirin him and asked him to pushups in front of the whole class (pretty wired but when you can show off you show off) and he did 25 which amazed everyone he said
>also he thanked me for all the things I've taught him and texts me almost every day
>tfw i resized he's like my second shot at life and I'm gonna make sure he doesn't screw it up like me

>almost two months into a job that i love so far
>up to 2 pl8 deadlift
>up to 205 squat
>up to 155 bench
>gaining weight finally
>regular sleep schedule
>eating better
>making lots of money this month
>gf is out with her mother tonight so i have the place to myself
>feeling extremely content with life
once i get to 1/2/3/4 i think i might be able to say ive made it

Good job user but your progress so far is literally just "showing up"-tier.
I truly believe you can make it but dont kid yourself - any issues might have, have yet to show up.

Literally have the same situation. This girl has liked me for 3 years, and I don't want to break her heart. She's way too nice to P&D, but I'm having trouble seeing us enjoying a life together

stop fucking posting these threads you fucking faggot there's like 3 of them in the catalog already

Man, I wish my older brother was like you user. My brother terrorized me and was a dick.

>8 months since I broke up with gf
>tfw can't get over oneitis no matter how hard I try
>tfw currently cutting, I feel hungry all the time, and lifts are stalling
>tfw have four or so decent leads for new jobs, but they're all being super slow about scheduling an interview with me

fuck lads, I just want my real life to begin

that sucks man. growing up I'd poke fun at my younger brother constantly but never anything terrorizing. i feel like younger brothers always are following older brothers so us elders should all try to live our best because we're effecting other's lives too

You only truly lose if you don't learn anything. I like the cut of your jib, I'm sure you'll go far. Keep up the practice.

how old r u and when did u start training
ive been doing on and off boxing for years and i love it, never been serious about it but fuck it why not give it a go, I'm 20, is it too late for an actual go?

Nofap and meditation.
No one wants to believe it but those two combined will cure you of so many ailments, social anxiety included.

>gf of 3 years tells me she is confused about us
>tells me a bunch of shit how it's not the same anymore basically
>breakup immediately
>tfw my thicc baby is gone
>asks if I want to be friends, she says she wants to
>lmaofuckno
>get new number first day single at the gym

Feels good man. Thankfully I saw it coming weeks ahead of time and slowly prepared myself. Also it will be wonderful when she comes back to me and I get her to suck my cock. Although if it doesn't happen that's ok too.

Its not something that only nerds do, she was just fucking with you. On the other hand is not that cool tho, seems like something a tourist would do

PTA program near grad too, 3rd clinical. Boards in early April. How you loving it?

Its fun so far, though I just started. Waiting to get into clinicals so I can get a more realistic experience.

>never had a gf
>probably will never get laid

I don't know what I'll do when I can't walk to a college bar and get blackout, since the only thing resembling success I've had with women has been when completely plastered.

When I have to pay for Uber in addition to everything else, I don't think I can afford regularly hitting bars and clubs, not that it's ever worked for me

Hell yeah, honestly hyped to see someone here doing the same thing as me. I just finished 8 weeks at an outpatient clinic and now I'm at a rehab hospital.

Was feeling down today. I decided to crush it at the gym. It was a shameless day of training my arms and I feel great.

Fucking terrible, having fucking depression for a long time, every night I go to sleep thinking why the fuck I shouldn't kill myself, the only reason I can find is fucking lying to me thinking tomorrow will be better.
The other day a girl fucking asked my dad if I was single, because "she's also single", I see her almost every day, I can't even talk to her, everytime she comes to talk to me I just look down and move away, and that makes me even worse. I get mad all day, I get that kind of sadness of wanting to cry all the time.
There's nothing SPECIALLY wrong in my life, it's just so empty and I can't seem to change anything.
Tomorrow is going to be a better fucking day.

ignore the women and focus on becoming better at your job and getting to know the guys then the women will come. Nobody wants to date the loser of the workplace

but if you find a new job just fuck it and go for it

>tfw destroyed my enamel with coke zero

Don't fall for the carbonated Jew.

>went clubbing tonight
>Finally get on the dance floor and dance like a n absolute madman
>Chick near me keeps bumping into me and sometimes rubbing against me
>Tugs at my shirt saying she's sorry for bumping into me
>Say no problem and move to another area

Seriously how do I fix my autism with women? I always assume they aren't interested and just brush it off.

>tfw Jinx will never call you "daddy" as you pound her from behind