Hold up!

Wait up fellas,

Can we just stop and take a moment to talk about this crazy astheatic physique?

wow! is this natural?

Yes! It is !!!1

Bump

Thanks man, really means a lot to me

I really mean that much to you?

LOL i look like that and i have fucked more girls than you will ever fuck, i have done plenty of female female male (me) threesomes while looking like that, not only that, bing that lean made me a beast on sprinting, soccer, basketball and sports where "buff muscles" are useless, thanks this i have banged pussy throught years while you roided fags are spending lots of money to get 20 inches biceps to barely get mired, my 10/10 face also let me work as a model for a time and thanks to all that now im millionaire but yet enjoy browsing otoman flying boards for the lolz

keep "working out" and worshiping each other on the gym, fucking gays while this 120 lbs of leaness are being licked all around by instagram whores

also im 5 feet 6 inches and that never stoped me, at least i look like an human being instead a longish freak +6 feet humanoid

I always forget who that is and it looks like he's wearing diapers

How could you forget the name of BlG BAD ol' P-diddley 'big papa' very-large-fellow natty P-man P4TT0N??
Isn't he the very king of this board, if I'm not mistaken?

Wow! It's like, he's not just really big, but he's also quite lean??

How?

I dont want to get too big i just want to tone up like him thats why i drink lime water to detox my body its really helping. Protein? No! Of course not that gets turned into fat if you have too much

My god, he's HUGE! Must be 700 pounds, and ripped, too! Check out that vascularity! And could you imagine the numbers he puts up? Dude probably squats and pulls 1000kg, raw.

I unironically want to look like this but I drink too much

How’d these guys stay thin, drugs?

I never understand this meme. This guy is not really Veeky Forums and has zero muscles. He is so tiny those briefs look like diapers and that hair is faggy as fuck. Looks like a 14 year old girl DESU! Sad.

What a beast!

post yur body then fag

I want it all but i can't have it

*blocks your path without the aid of steroids*

>diddley

Go back to your containment board Carter

BASED Patton poster

This

That

Overzealous bait but still made me lol

How do I get this natty?

Good question broseph.

Anyone know?

>natty
Oh sweetie

this thread is the internet equivalent of a a roach motel.

Post something better.