Who here /gymbully/?

Who here /gymbully/?

Someone's gotta keep the incels in-line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VmkL2YX3OCk
youtube.com/watch?v=cLk4qunyOFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking kek, the asian has bigger calves than he does

the epitome of douche. i'd throw a db at that cockpocket's head.

that's actually hilarious

>its just a prank bro

>Those calves
SCREAMING

full video: youtube.com/watch?v=VmkL2YX3OCk

Bitched by pussylube isnt that some shit

>Why school shootings happen, the webm

>all of those chinks and mutts
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

I'm worried this guy wouldn't be able to squat his bodyweight if he were to fall over.

Question: What's the best calf workout?

I do squats, leg extensions, leg curls, hip adduction/abduction on leg day, preceded by 10 minutes of running. Should I add something else?

holy shit I never noticed

>squats
squats w0rk 0ut ur calves? Als0 fuck that kid first guy in that vide0 just sh0uld have slapped the shit 0ut 0f him

ever tried to stand back up while keeping your weight on your heels?

dis nigga need to hit calf machine

Well t0 answer y0ur questi0n calve raises are the best.

No, I'm just saying what my leg-day workout is like.

>not a single white person in the gym
so THIS is the power of america
woah

Be me first time at anytime fitness did all home work out for years. Got invited by a buddy so why not .jpg start doing dumbell work to warm up waiting on bemch dyel taking forever he gets up disappears so I jump up he's got 1pl8 on so I throw another and start repping dude cones back looks at me I ask can I work in s..sure dude gets under trying to do 2pl8 straight drops on himself trying to be me so I save him and rep out 2x12 while he sits across holding his chest starring at me about to cry ask if he's gonna jump back on n...no....I'll wait until you're done

I didn't mean to I'm a chill guy usually straight up gym bro

Being a piece of actual shit for youtube hits. What a fucking weasel.

I had better calves than this chucklefuck when I was in the 7th grade. A light shove would put him on his ass. Bitch boy's center of gravity is 7 feet off the ground. Cunt.

It was really fucking funny tho

real and straight?

I want to fuck his girlfriend and leave my condom is his sock drawer.

cope harder

Angry calflet detected

>acts """alpha""""
>not a single person backs down
thats how you know youre small as fuck

Awwww I'm sorry your calves are a smooth tube of meat with no definition from ankle to knee. Just keep skipping leg day and fill out those gynecomastias. You'll make it one day.

K E K

Besides some people everyone is so fucking mutt it hurts

lel

hard to believe thats real jesus christ. most 15 year old boys have naturally larger calves

>using condoms
You some sort of faggot?

I do calf raises. You can hold or belt additional weight. The calf machine does a good job too.
There's also autist walking. Incline the treadmill and walk on your toes for as long as you can.

>can't fight with his hands
>not making it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLk4qunyOFk

>hard to believe thats real jesus christ
rather easy, calvelets can't walk on water

> This is the same faggot that got upset over American Sniper

it really wasn't tho

After seeings this faggot I felt the need to share my calf. I literally dont know what a leg day is. Am i a calflet?

only DYELs do curls in the gym this is more proof

well he is pooskin

>white lives matter
>IN THE HOOD

How the fuck do you claim to be a "body builder" if you have calves that look like a fucking holocaust survivor?

Does that dude even walk? Does he get into an electric scooter as soon as he leaves the gym. Does he insist on being carried around on a cart when he isn't working out. How the fuck do you go your entire life as a theoretically active adult and never engage in any exercise that would put the slightest amount of muscle on your calves.

What the fuck.

>

>Does that dude even walk?
walking is for poor people
social class is very important

share a smaller picture next time you actual fucking retard

You can do specific calve exercise, but honestly calves respond best to repeated low intensity exercise for long periods of time

So you can either use the calf machine for long periods of time or you can go for long ass walks.

The dudes who have the biggest calves are fatties who were still active and then lost the weight or people who do shit like hiking.

Have you ever met a chunky dude who still did tons of shit like hiking? His calves will be fucking massive.

Never skip leg day

He doesn't claim to be a body builder though, where did you get that from?

He's just a random youtuber

>holocaust

>implying im going to manually resize my photos from my masterrace Oneplus5t camera
VALIDATE MY CALVES user

He looks like a queer and most body builders are queers.

So the transference property.

Walking is the patrician tier cardio exercise of a man who values his body, but has the time and ability to not be rushed. A walker can go into the country side or into nature and enjoy the scenery and a long hike.

Jogging and running are for wage slaves who only have 15 minutes to work out before Mr.Noseberg needs them at their desk. Even if they do go into nature, they don't have time to enjoy it.

Note: this only includes people who walk for the sake of walking. People who have no choice but to walk because they lack a means of transporation are obviously not included.

This shit makes me genuinely angry. Asian bro was just minding his own business, clearly a little new to the gym and trying to improve himself when this fuckwit comes over and makes him walk away with that confused headshake, obviously frustrated, maybe never to return.

Alpha/beta/DYEL/etc shit aside, making it isn't worth it if you're going to tear other people down. We should be lifting each other up.

That isn't even a good angle do that from your twat.

Take it from the side and the back, not from a slight angel in the front.

That guy hasn't made it user, look at his legs.

YOU AIN'T GOT NO LEGS LIEUTENANT DAN!

LOL

This. Calves are mostly bone and tendons, just like forearms. Cycling also works, worked for me.

>be me in hs
>first time at the gym
waited and walked around for 30 minutes on elliptical
>finally asked them if I can squeeze in
>set weight to lightest
>see them taking snapchat of me
>try hard to not fool myself
>hear them laughing
>found out I was doing it the wrong way the whole time
>cried a little, went outside for a smoke
>went back in, chads are gone
>see a gorilla staring at me and walking to me
>"hey bud", just saw you over there working out, must be your first time. Don't worry about those guys just do you"
>"come with me, i'll give you a tour of all the machines and help you get correct form"
now he is my regular gym buddy

That incel autist is lucky that that gook thought he was a retarded kid and decided not to snap his calves in half.

That's nothing like what he said.

if you're 10 years old

Use your "O" key you fucking faggot.

One time my W key came off of my computer and I spent a couple months using V's instead.

At least you had a legit reason. This guy is just being a faggot.

cycling

W0ke up 0n the wr0ng side 0f the bed?

reckd lmao

Yeah man, had a long night with your mom, didn't sleep much.

>roids plus walking normally will give you those calves

IT WAS YOU

I blame shit like Vine for making this type of anti sociality for YouTube infamy popular but it's not the only culprit.

Ludwig looks like THAT?!

Vhat are you talking about? Vhat vas I?

He can't even handle the first guy's weights lmao

1) That guy hasn't made it
2) We're not women
3) If you can't handle some dickhead acting like a retarded cunt then you have the social maturity of a child that hasn't even gone to his first class at school yet, crawl back under a rock and shut your eyes whilst putting your hands over your ears and rock back and forth hoping people will change to accommodate your sensibilities

Yes, he's acting like a unproductive asshole, but this is what happens when you gas your head up with stupid gym bro culture. Pay close attention, Veeky Forums faggots. No one likes a show off. This isn't being "alpha," it's being a shit head.

an unproductive*

>I'm just pretending to be a douche!

goteem

He is the true Chad

>when you're showering and the gym bully takes takes your towel

That's a nice story

Thanks for sharing

Does anyone have the real picture of "gigachad"?

>ask for best calf workout
>doesn't workout calves at all
Literally any calf workout dumbass, none of the exercises you listed are calf main muscle.
efw
100 calf raises.
9x15 weighted calf raises
Inclined walk (high incline)
Hiking
You'll have the largest calves in the gym within a year easily.

>making it isn't worth it if you're going to tear other people down. We should be lifting each other up.
Holy shit get t injections asap because you sound like you're fucking transitioning you faggot

are you a brainlet?

Prove the holocaust is real genius

what a cunt

>youtube prank videos
getting fucked in the butt by a posi is less gay than this

>56% face
>10/10 face
lel

lmao'ing at his fat body, doughy arms and skinny chicken legs. in all honesty i'd rather be the skeletor. at least he can still achieve aesthetics.

aesthetics > bloat

when will you idiots learn??

t. -an actual femanon

He must workout at some sort of athletic club. If I tried this in my gym I'd be thrown outside like a fucking javelin by almost anyone there.

Lots of super roided up black people at my gym too, so starting shit there is like starting shit in a prison yard.

fuck off no one cares what gender you are

nah man, this is just direct violence, school shootings happen because of passive aggressive violence

>brown
>chad
also someone post the non-shooped version. the guy is a total chinlet