How come I'm 27 and have absolutely no health problems after drinking and smoking and eating like a pig for years?

How come I'm 27 and have absolutely no health problems after drinking and smoking and eating like a pig for years?

You're an outlier or just a liar

Because you are only fucking 27 years old.

Clearly you are retarded so there has been some complications from your lifestyle.

So? i see plenty of fucked up peope at my age.

I still look like I'm 19 and have a norwood 1 hairline. also tall and have no joint problems at all. It's like I'm superman

You aren't superman you're just 27 and young, I'm 26 and have no health issues at all either

30 is the new 20

wait for the 30-32...

I was the same way

what happened then?

you do, dont worry

My dad's 56 and says the same thing, age is all in your head breh my dad still does a hard labor job and gets drunk everyday and feels fine

sounds like you're doing something right.
keep it up!

My older brother used to be lean, but after he hit 30 I saw him decline over the years and now he's overweight.

Started lifting in part because of this and now that I'm 30 most of my friends are starting to show the same signs of decline as my brother.

Do as you please, but know that good habits become harder to adopt the older you get.

>No health problems

How's your cardio endurance? Knees and back feel ok after lifting and moving everyday items? Have you ever been fit before?

Honestly doubt you're as 'healthy' as you think you are esoecially if you've never been in shape during your adult life. You can't compare your current state to another if you haven't experienced it before.

Typically cookie cutter garbage genetic cope.

Being tall has nothing to do with your health or fitness. As to joint problems, do you often perform activities that would require strenuous use of your joints? If not then you can't be too sure that your joints are actually healthy.

at 31 I gained like 4kg in a few months of fat while eating exactly the same way as always.

but the worse thing was losing basic strength in my core, starting to feel pain in the lower back and abdominal zone, like losing preasure/tightness there. I have been a sad depressed cunt for the last decade and this shit finally got me.

eventually you are gonna pay the bill kids.

yep. i'm on my feet all day and i move big boxes no problem. i've been working hard at the gym also and though and i stopped drinking and only smoke a little weed now. Who knows, maybe I have cancer and don't know it yet

yeah it does. certain cancers show up more in some tall people

If you dont have health problems you need to step up your fucking training

Post body so we can see if you telling the truth or not.

what would you see? I have a gut but my fat distrubition is good so my arms are big too

Just gifted by gods genetics

I'm 27 and I have no health problems either.
I'm pretty sure you're just too young to be noticing any normal problems.
I'm sure when we get to be 40ish we'll at least have some annoying pains every day.
I feel perfectly fine overall as well despite my year of roiding.
I haven't roided in a few years tho.

I went to the doctor for a migraine the other day because I've never gotten one before, got a full set of tests from ct scan to blood work and I'm good to go.

my years of roiding*

>you will never be as cucked as modern Germans
Feels good to be American

Lets see it then. You've got nothing to hide so why not? Remember to post with time stamp too :^)

KEK

Bad news buddy, Papa is not gonna be around for long breh...

hide his booze and report back about how "fine" he is for me plox.