Do eggs cause heart attacks and strokes or is this just a lie to get you to eat more sugars and grains?

Do eggs cause heart attacks and strokes or is this just a lie to get you to eat more sugars and grains?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I ate 18 whole jumbo eggs a day while I was trying to lose weight with keto and my bloodwork came back perfect. They asked about my changes and I pretended I went vegan.

I subsist on eggs, meat, dairy and vegetables at the moment and I've never been healthier.

There's much more negative attention brought on sugar in mainstream media than eggs. Your logic makes no sense.

It will take decades for eggs to give you a stroke, and you wouldn't see shit on bloodworks because what it increases isn't measured. That is your Choline concentration which is converted in TMAO, and that increases nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is inflammatory, causes cancer and is linked to male hair loss. So even if you don't get a stroke or cancer before decades of raising your nitric oxide, you still may see other signs of your body's degrading.

Why pretend? Tell the doc you ate nothing but bacon, blow some fuckin' minds.

>dairy

Lmao, post a pic of your face I bet I can tell how shitty you look from your diet.

Choline is an essential nutrient and you become a megabrainlet without it, as evident by your dumb shitpost.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

>After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men.

I'd just get lectured on how eggs are bad for you, already get shit on for that by my parents.

can't beat the fact that my diet was basically $3 a day though

Actually anticholinergic drugs are used to treat mental diseases and Choline is neurotoxic in excess.

Essential doesn't mean the more you have the better it is, it just means you need a minimal amount to function. God damn the irony of calling people "megabrainlet" when you have no idea of what you're talking about.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

That is interesting. I wonder if it also applies to dairy protein powder, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, etc.

Plenty of people get swole as fuck while eating lots of dairy, the decrease in test might be "significant" but that only means it was measurable and definitely happened, doesn't mean it actually mattered in the long run or affected muscle growth.

They also exacerbate many mental diseases like the cognitive symptoms of schizophrenia. Keep making your lack of education more and more obvious.

>God damn the irony of calling people "megabrainlet" when you have no idea of what you're talking about.
Maybe you should stop shitting up the board with unscientific fearmongering bullshit laden in buzzwords you barely understand and without any citations or reference to the concentration or dose required if you wanna avoid crying after being called out as a megabrainlet, projecting megabrainlet.

>Plenty of people get swole as fuck while eating lots of dairy

Really, because except the few Veeky Forums shut-ins who got memed by an internet diet, most people I know who actually look good at the gym eat almost 0 dairy and the same is true every time you hear world-class athletes talk about their diets. I mean, if your definition of "swole" is the bloatmaxed who looks like shit I guess it would work.

The usual diet is chicken, rice and veggies and the advantage of brodiets is that it has been tested for decades and gave results.

>projection : the post

I like how you couldn't have wrote more buzzwords in a single post yet accuse someone of this. I like how you have 0 argument and don't know what you're talking about too.

I'm fat, which is why I diet. But I'm the opposite of a soyboy if that's what you're implying.

Brian Alsruhe, for example, does GOMAD and he is big, strong and shredded. There is plenty of people on misc who are huge as fuck and did something similar.

Roids probably compensate. If you compensate for the testosterone-lowering effect of milk yet retain its growth-hormone promoting effect it's a pretty good combo.

>projecting projections
I see what you failed there.

Hahahaha dude you're fucking pathetic.

>chicken
same shit filled with hormones and antibiotics

I didn't use any buzzwords and if you happen to for whatever reason not understand my arguments, then it's your fault. I refuted and corrected all of the fallacies that poster made. Being mad is your right, but sharing your madness here is inappropriate.