Balding

What to do about balding as a young male? I am 26 and pretty much to the point where I need to keep a close buzz or shave, I would say a NW4.

Should I just end it all? Is it possible to get young women if you're balding? Should I take finasteride and risky my cock going limp?

>What to do about balding as a young male
I choose not to. It's worked so far as I still have a full head of hair

I'm 27 and bald and still have 19 year olds asking for my number at the gym and I'm 5'8"

This gives me hope if true. Are you low body fat and ripped tho?

Nah not really I'm more bulky I'm 185lbs and look swole in a t shirt

Go for the buzz cut, grow out some stubble if you have it, and get fucking strong (with low body fat). Don't take fin, don't fuck around. Say what you will about a bald head, it is distinctly masculine, so embrace the rough, masculine archetype. Smoke a few cigs, get some prison style tats if that's your thing. This is the look you should be going for

My hair was like op on left and now it’s thicker than right
I don’t have any pics as a bald bitch on this phone so I can’t make comparison photo until I get home in like 30-45 min but I just dermarolled with castor oil and ate pumpkin oil pills and a dht blocking conditioner from ogx

>the devil's ink
>ever

>cigs
>prison tats
Actually dog shit suggestions. The rest is mostly fine, but dont look so rough you appear unapproachable like some grumpy bald autist

So castor oil and pumpkin oil aren't memes?

I'm the same age and completely bald. I'm married with 2 kids also. If you let it kill your confidence you're fucked anyways. Its not so bad if you got the face for it.

hmm, indrestesting. going to try this and report back

>I'm married with 2 kids also

If I was married with kids I wouldn't probably care about balding either. I'm talking about being bald while hitting the bar/club singles scene. I had issues while in college and was a loner, but now I have a great job, money, etc. and want to make up for lost time, however I'm concerned my baldness is gonna fuck me over.

Not for me lol I got the gnc castor oil they sell and drink the shit too only 1-2mm or it’ll work as a laxative lmao it has to be processed a certain way and be hexane free and shit or that’s not the kind you can drink and you’ll be in bad shape
The pumpkin oil im not sure how well it worked I just tossed it in because it’s cheap and fuck it
I had previously been on and still am using minoxidil foam and I have been for maybe 6-7 years now
I’m 22 and balding hit me like a fucking truck at 16 lmao it’s pretty fucking gay how much society treats people with hair differently than with hair

Even my fucking gf was like oh you looked like such an old man and all this other fucking bullshit I guess she thought she could say how she really felt about how I used to look it was really fucking degrading but gave some pretty good insight into how people think towards bald and shaved head people

Pros were no one fucked with me at All and they everyone acted afraid of me when my head was shaved

Without*

Not everyone wants to look like white trash. Statham is only attractive because of his jawline and body, and even he's looked like a 50 year old man since he was 30 years old.

Being bald makes you look at least 5 years older. There are several studies that prove this.

People who prided themselves on youthful handsomeness are not going to take the change in image well. It won't suit them either, most likely.

Only one way out of this.

1) Get of fin and minoxidil ASAP.
2) Get a hair transplant a few years down the road. And then another a few years after that.

Just got a script for Finasteride, on the fence about starting. Would rather lose my hair than dick/sex drive. Also the idea of Gyno is terrifying.

Anyone have experience with it?

>Get of fin and minoxidil ASAP

I've used both. In combination they worked wonders on my hair, thickened it up massively and regrew a lot. I got off of because I just never felt on finasteride, I felt like I was forgetful and had brain fog and then I learned DHT has a role in the brain and also inhibits neurosteroid production by blocking the enzymatic pathway. Also my semen was very watery on finasteride and my erections were weak. Maybe it was all in my head and finasteride wasn't the cause of my brain fog and weak erections, but I didn't want to risk it. Despite what the research apparently says, inhibiting a prominent male androgenic hormone (DHT) and also the other pathways that come with 5AR (neurosteroid productions) seems quite dangerous. Also, there is a high profitable reason for "scientists" to fudge the data in the clinical studies.

Minoxidil worked amazingly. But that drug bloated my face like no other.

half of you who even claim to be balding arent even balding at all. In fact 90% of you are just paranoid about nothing at all.
How about you let us be the judge?

>tfw balding since 15
Should I just off myself?

You're fucking lying

You're literally lying on an anonymous board

I'm not one of those twink NW2's with that cry about slight temple recession. I'm a legit NW4 and way to insecure to post a pic.

I wish I was lying user, I fucking wish...

All drugs have side effects. They're just more prominent in some people than others. You tried it, you got sides, you got off. Nothing wrong with that.

But you don't know until you try it. There's literally nothing else that's proven to cure baldness.

Just got home op let’s see that luscious mane to bump while I charge my old phone

fucking prove it then.
I see so many of you bitching yet none of you can prove it.
>OMG IVE BEEN BALDING SINCE I WAS 2 BECAUSE I WAS BORN WITH A SHIT HAIRLINE
literally 90% of Veeky Forums

I started balding when i was 13-14. You better have handsome,masculine features, a great beard, wide shoulders and be 6'0+. Otherwise you're better off killing yourself, like I should have done.

NO YOU DIDN'T
Tell me the fuck more about how much DHT conversion you had at 14 you fucking nonce

Hold on.

I was legitimately bald at 16 it can happen bro calm down
Bumping with regrown hair as you can see it’s still kind of shit but I’d say it’s double-quadruple as thick as I was sorry I been takin so long boys I’m in retail and these scum peasant customers Had to get their toilet paper and all that shit a minute before closing

just get a hair transplant, its only like 5k or some shit

Fuck forgot pic

it happened faggot, i don't give a shit what you believe.

it's fucking fine stop crying about it

You really think I'm gonna believe you when this entire board reeks of body dysmorphia?

That’s the after lmao if this shit iPhone would ever turn the fuck on I can show you guys the before

frontal

>top

So should I shave or what?

>stubble literally makes you look hot
Just fucking a short buzzcut and you'll literally have nothing to be insecure about

If I were in your shoes I would. Sorry friend, I'll probably be you when Im 35

...that's the after pic

As a brother in bald I can offer some advice. I know how you're feeling, I started balding when I was 19.

I did the same shit a lot of insecure guys did. I wore hats all the time, took finasteride and minoxidil and considered offing myself.

But that's no way to live your life, and no way to be a man. Balding is distinctly manly. I know for a fact many women are drawn to it.

But you have to do it the right way. I saw my balding as an opportunity to improve myself. Started working out more and eating better. Everything about me got better, my skin, face and body. By the time it came to shaving it off, I was left with a fairly attractive base. It's funny, I actually feel like I get more girls making conversation with me, smiling, etc now than when I had a full head of hair.

Also, don't be that guy that tries to hold on to a few strands of hair. When the time comes, shave it off and don't look back. Own that shit.

At least you’re not fuckin ugly like me lmao you’re a pretty handsome dude in all seriousness the front is an issue I would give Minox a try as well for it
The back is most definitely salvageable ez pz I think if you grow your hair out you’ll have to do a damn good combover or a Mohawk or some shit till it grows out more

When you have a stable career I would look into getting a transplant I’m pretty sure when we’re in our 30s or some shit they’ll have a way more refined fue system bc I hear some shitty stuff about it atm

You'll honestly look better if you just shave it off. That's one of the biggest mistakes made.

A clean look is always better than leaving a patchy mess

I don't give a fuck. You're literally focusing so much of your attention on this stupid insecurity and you're literally making yourselves depressed.
Just fucking forget about it. Hair-regrowth research has received more money than cancer research and they're in the midst of doing trials on humans.
Stop fucking making yourselves depressed by crying about something that will be completely reversible within the next 5-8 years and just live your fucking lives happily

here's me at 23. Hairline started going when i was 14.

Calm yourself bro you’re going to give yourself a heart attack
I don’t focus any attention to it like that it didn’t make me depressed I just noticed a clear difference between how people acted
That being said my phone is finally on so one sec

Thanks.

The front is awful, the hair is pretty much dead up there minus some strands. Minoxidil did work for me, but bloated my face terribly. I do have a lot of healthy hair near the back and sides for a potential transplant, but not sure about getting a transplant since I won't take finasteride. W/e I will take the path of kyriakos grizzly and bloatmaxx, he seems to do well with the ladies.

FUCKING FINALLY here’s some pics

Had to take pics with new phone with it pulled up on old lmao

Last one I seriously only took pics with hats on so these are rares

This is the back with hair if anyone’s still lurking the dermaroller is 1.5mm

Wait, what same guy? Dermarolling did that? Impossible.

What the hell is this? Hahahahaha

Yes, mechanical stimulation of the scalp is not a meme. It's the only effective treatment to regrow hair.

So you're saying the pic with hair is AFTER the pic with you at a NW7? Man, I'm gonna need a timestamp on that. I've heard of dermarolling being effective, but wtf. Other products?

I'm not the guy who posted the pic, but I did a similar regimen.

Are you trying compensating for being bald by having the massive beard?

Hey yeah man they’re both me I just covered my head in castor oil to derma roll lmao but here is a pic of the stuff castor oil gnc 8.99 derma roller was Walmart clearance like $2

Nah I always had a beard I just stopped taking care of it when I was bald I started keeping up with it when I started caring about my appearance again
>pls no bully over my face lol
So far fit has said I look like Jesus Christ with Down syndrome and a squirrel that was stung by bees lmao

That is insane. I'm still very skeptical but in awe... You also use minoxidil? How long did it take for you to see results? How often do you dermaroll? Do you use the castor oil topically?

I didn’t see any fucking results I’m minox since 16 it didn’t do anything really but I haven’t stopped my hair didn’t start growing again until I started dermarolling I use castor oil at nights at least once a week more if I can topicalit just depends on where I’m going the next day
Dermaroll at least once a week and castor oil (just get the same brand it’s not worth getting one that’s not edible and fucking up) around 1-2ml that I drink that night it tastes.. like it smells
Idk how much it matters but my gf got me
Some fish oil pills and I have biotin and I just kinda randomly take those whenever I see the bottle so probably maybe 2-3 times a week if that

checkemmmmmmmmm

You sound like a faggot who likes to be fisted, but those are nice quints, so have a (You)

inb4 quints shitshow

The quints have spoken.

Same! I just picked up my script for $10 at Costco. Scared of starting though. But then again I just dont have the face or head shape for being bald. If I did i'd say fuck it and shave but the reality is I won't look good and i'll for sure never get pussy if i go bald.

I heard a few people say the sides are over hyped good luck bro

>young male
>26
lol you haven't been young for 4 years my dude, stop trying to live in the past; you're a full a grown adult
>is it possible to get young women if you're balding
yeah if you are handsome

I'm also scared of starting because I still have a lot of hair but I noticed hair loss these past months. But what if i'm not balding and the dermatologist just assumed. I asked my trusted doctors opinion on Fin and he said just take the risk, sides are really rare. But yeah still scared. KHL virgin. Helb me bleeze.

Cover yourself in castor oil until you look like frank in that episode of it’s always sunny in Philadelphia
It worked for me and night crawlers became way more fun post pic of hair

I can answer this since I took medication for a while that caused me to lose loads of hair.
>Is it possible to get young women if you're balding?
Yeah you can. I've hooked up with girls nine years younger than me while one of my friends told me to my face that I was balding.

im 24 and the last 2 chicks i fucked were 21 and 19, and im not quite as bald as the left pic in the op, almost though, and ive been razor shaving/using clippers with no guard since my hairline started retreating. i was at the bar with one of them once and some bald guy was hitting on her, and she told me after that she doesnt like actual bald guys. i thought that was weird, but it turns out im tall enough (6'4) that people cant tell im actually bald and think i shave it just because lmao

I'm 30 and my hairline hasn't even started receding yet. I also have no wrinkles.

Only downside is people ask me what high school I go to.

Would hate to not have my hair though.

pics?

Of my hair? I currently have coconut oil in it to deep condition my scalp so I dont ever go bald.

based baldie

you got good facial hair. Shave that shit off. see what it looks like. hey it'll grow back if anything.

not him but i was balding since 17, completely shave my head now with a razor at 27

Shit I wish I would have thought of that that’s fucking brilliant

MIRIN THOSE FUCKING HAIRGAINS
I need more routine details. How often derma rolling? How long did you leave castor oil in?

I started balding at 19, I'm late 20s now. At first, it bothered me, but now it's just "my thing"

Most people assume that I'm between 19-23 and just shave by choice. Younger girls don't seem to mind it much. I'm 6'0", skinnyfat + ottermode (by normie definition)

Not sure if this matters, but I'm also not white. Guess I might look like a cholo or something to some people idk

Hate to say the usual, but: do whatever the fuck you wanna do and own it. If you restore your hair, cool. If you decide to go bald, cool. Whoever has a problem either way shouldn't matter

I shave my head and I love it. When I see myself in the mirror, I feel like I'm seeing my true self.
Made women even more receptive to me as well. I'm 26 and dating a 22yo at the moment.

Hey dude I started derma rolling with castor oil in my hair only because the derma roller kept pinching and ripping out my hair in the first place
When I just leave the castor oil in I really just leave it in as long as I possibly can like if I’m off or just have class I’ll put it in that night and leave it on all day and just wear a hat or something that day at the very least I derma roll about once a week with castor oil and leave the oil in my hair overnight at least twice a week
I just take my fish oil biotin and pumpkin seed pills once a day whenever I remember but I eat a lot of pumpkin seeds anyway

For shampoo I’m using Tgel and for conditioner I either use the ogx brand coconut one with proteins or there dht blocker with caffeine and niacin

Any bros with fuzz or luscious locks i fully recommend checking out ogx brand conditioners and shampoos they’re god tier

For diet I’m pretty sure it’s broscience but I read meat was an inflammatory so I’ve been pretty much a soyboy for a year or two now that’s just about a full breakdown of everything I can think of
If I could go in order in my opinion I’d say list of importance is
1) derma roll
2) castor oil topical and ingestion
3) minox
4) diet
5) pills

Your credit card number at the register once a month?

Looooool got his ass

Start RU58841 and Minoxidil as soon as you can

Just shave it, you pussy.

>hould I take finasteride and risky my cock going limp?
If you're at NW4 how would that help?

Cigs suck, but girls are into tats.

If your in the USA and have $12,000 dollars hair club for men will give a full head of hair.

If you're balding visibly, shave it all off completely to the skin.

Based user, gjdm on your hair. Have you looked into taurine? Prelims are looking positive for its hair growth effects