If only you knew how bad things really are

I'm 19, pretty active (I lift 5 times a week), and i've had a bit of difficulty putting on muscle mass. I just figured it was a calorie issue since I didn't eat a whole lot. Then out of nowhere, one night I have a complete mental breakdown that keeps me from eating or doing anything for about 2 days. I had no idea what happened, so I went to the doctor and requested bloodwork to see if it was a testosterone issue. I got my results, and I absolutely couldn't believe it. The average test level for someone my age should be around 600-700 ng/dl. What was I at? One hundred and fucking sixty eight ng/dl. I'm fucking crushed. I don't want to inject test into my ass for the rest of my life, Veeky Forums. Why did god punish me like this? Why the fuck do I deserve this? I'm talking to my doctor Friday about it. Wish me luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
desuarchive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start making changes to your diet. Start supplementing with vitamins. Get adequate sunlight. Start filtering your water PROPERLY. Avoid all sugar and all processed foods. Get 8+ hours of sleep. Also, I suggest you do some independent research of the physiological effects of semen retention and long term abstinence from ejaculation. On top of this there are a veritable list of factors in the modern age that are liable to lower your test, from plastic bottles to wifi signals. It all affects us.

I wish you the best. Really take everything into consideration. We were not meant to live like this.

I'm 27 and somewhere around 200-300 ng/dl. It varies a bit. They wont give the test even though I clearly suffer.

what the fuck man. I was in the process of making a thread about this exact topic when I saw this. I am 18, had difficulty gaining muscle, and have struggled with depression. I got tested and I am 357 ng/dl. the worst part is that i’m notout of the arbitrarily specified “normal zone” so I will have to live like this for the rest of my life.

Thank you. I've been supplementing zinc, fenugreek, and magnesium as well as doing nofap for about 3 months now. I'm hoping that will get it back up. I can't continue to suffer like this.

best of luck to you. i guess stay on your diet and exercise and hopefully yours will go up. I don't know if that will work for me.

Take zinc supps you faggots

it has changed my entire perception of myself and shaken me to the core. I don’t know what i’m gonna do because i can’t carry this burden any longer

There are changes you can make. But you need to commit to them or otherwise you're simply allowing your environment to poison you.

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

people on here say it's bs, but this guy doubled his T in 90 days:

th tl;dr
Eat a well balanced diet. Put an emphasis on foods with high saturated fats like butter, coconut oil, eggs.
Supplement with Vitamin D3, fish oil, whey protein, and magnesium.
Exercise. With an emphasis on strength training and HIIT cardio.
Don’t overtrain!
Get more and better sleep.
Manage stress.
Avoid Xenoestrogens and Other T-Lowering Chemicals.
Have more sex.
Take cold showers (maybe).

you could probably add nofap to that and getting outside more often

Fenugreek isn't a good supplement for testosterone. If you want a herbal supplement for testosterone, use Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat Weed or Ashwagandha. Every other herbal supplement is dogshit for testosterone.

I've been taking zinc for almost a year now.

I would seriously tell your doctor that if I were you. You don't deserve to live in agony.

d3, buddy.

explain "overtrain"

Its when you train too much.

explain "too much"

not allowing for adequate recovery before training the same muscles again

don't waste your time doing any of this

time for TRT bucko, only thing that's going to make you function normally

desuarchive .org/fit/thread/42267954
If you are serious about taking steps to correct this problem, read through this thread. A lot of cogent points are made, but the crux of the issue is your daily habits - massive gains can be made with just small lifestyle changes. No need to jump straight for the TRT needle (which comes with its own host of drawbacks).

Is another great resource.

>Have more sex.

yeah hehe I'll get right on that. I-It's only been over a year now.

i'd say 5 days/week max weights, plenty of walking

and 8-9 hours sleep

hahaha yeah that part always gets me, too.

>the secret to being manlier is just bang more girls
>the secret to being rich is to just make a lot more money

only a small part of the equation m8

A thread died for this /b-tier shitpost

I'm actually interested and thinking about getting my levels checked now.

Just eat 100g onion a day and your estrogen lvls will drop by more than half after 30days

I thought this was proven to be a meme.

Do it. I recommend everyone does it. it'll be nice down the line knowing if you have any hormonal/health issues ahead of time

at least your test is completely fucked
mines at 393 so I can't do TRT and can't put on muscle

I'm 18 and have no trouble gaining muscle mass or getting erections, went to get my test checked just for fun and I went at like 5-6PM and it came back with 342.
I obviously freaked out but then someone told me that test levels fluctuate a lot and towards the end of the day they are at their lowest.
Your difficulty of gaining muscle mass probably isn't your test. I imagine if you got blood work done in the morning you'd be at 7-800

okay

What time of the day did you get your blood work done?

You're perfect just how god made you