Hit me with them hard truths boys

destroy this lardss, /fit
also if you're kind, sprinkle your criticism with some tips for improvement

Easily fixable. Cut, do SL 5x5, eat clean. Protein, oats and gainz. Good luck user.

Haven't ruined your body yet but this is your last chance to fix it.

listen to

You're gonna make it brah. We all start out looking like sacks of shit. Eat clean, train hard, get good sleep, and maintain that routine consistently for a long period of time.

I started out looking like a 55 gallon drum of assholes, now I actually respect myself.

you have a 100% average body, congratulations

lose 15lbs and you'll look shredded to normies

You have a bad frame caused by low testosterone and high estrogen during you youth. Your clavicles are narrow, your hips are wide, and no amount of exercise can change that, and thus you will never look aesthetic. You neglected your health for so long that it will have permanent besides just your shitty, feminine frame.

>eat 1500 calories or less per day, less than 30g carbs NOT FROM BREAD. NOT BREAD FATTY. AVOID YOUR FUCKING CARBS.
>run 1 mile every morning at least
>gym at night (Mon, Wed, Fri, and extra day on Sun when you feel up to it.) squats, bench, diddlies and fill the time between them with your meme exercises.
you'll make it.

>avoid carbs on a cut
uhhhh

problem? he has plenty of fat to use for energy.

kek i have the same belly as you op but the rest of my body is "ripped" at normie standards

So this is Veeky Forums's equivalent of "am i white /pol/?" threads?

btw
>what do
Can I get Veeky Forums without changing my diet? I don't eat that much but I don't feel like tracking every gram of carb and protein I eat. Also I can't do even a single push-up and can hardly benchpress 30 lbs. Im 6 feet and 180 lbs.

there is no point to avoid carbs if he isn't going into full ketosis. am i rite?

don't listen to this tard. here's the truth: some people are gifted with better frames, but it's easy to salvage your frame by getting fit. you may have wide hips, but they're wider because of massive deposits of fat around them. you may have narrow shoulders, but they're narrower because your delts are neglected and your posture is subpar.

these are fixable. you are not set in stone. all it takes is making the commitment to better yourself.

jesus christ, no

getting fit means having discipline. if you can't handle that, then that's that.

not sure m8. I'm not suggesting keto, i'm just suggesting a cut back on carbs. the average normie eats near 200+g of carbs A DAY. that is fuckign insane. From my own experience if you want to shed fat quickly (2-3 months span) just ditch carbs and sugar. Cravings are hard but it is worth it.

It's not that I can't handle that, it's just that it seems it could be bypassed with the right routine.

but you can eat 9999g of carbs as long you don't eat over your daily calories and you would still lose weight. Does cutting carbs make the process faster? how?

you look painfully average

No, eating less garbage will not make you Veeky Forums. And you're not even willing to track your fucking macros? Literally all you have to do is just look at the giant fucking nutrition label on the back of whatever disgusting shit you're wolfing down your fat gullet and take note of how much garbage is in there. Do that every time you eat and viola, you've tracked your macros and calories.

Don't come here like a sad sack of shit and say you want to change but immediately talk about how lazy you are. People aren't roasting OP because he wants to put in some effort, but you've made the opposite claim. Lift heavy, eat clean, track your fucking macros, and try to get sleep every night. If you can't put in the modicum of effort it takes to track whatever's in the diabetes-laden garbage you ought to be puking up later then you're going to be relegated to mediocrity forever. Live with that shit and suck on these fat nuts you maladjusted soyboy fuck.

I think idea is that foods high in carbs are also very high in cals. I'm not sure man i just know what has worked for me. I did the 4 hour body meme diet for a month and lost 10lbs.

The distance between your hip and ribs on your right side is noticeably shorter , likely from excessively jacking off

>No, eating less garbage will not make you Veeky Forums.
And where the fuck did I ever ask/imply that?

>but you've made the opposite claim
Are you retarded? Did I ever say I want to get better with zero effort?

Every retard knows that if he wants to get Veeky Forumster he can start a better diet. The point of my post is: Can you get Veeky Forums just through working out without changing your diet?

You have lower body edema, go to a doctor. Legit

Well you're gonna go into ketosis if you eat less than 30g carbs daily.

>And where the fuck did I ever ask/imply that?

You asked if you could get fit without changing your diet and said you don't eat much you fucking retard

And your whole post is just an advertisement for how much of a lazy sack of shit you are. "wahh Veeky Forums I don't want to change my diet will this shitty starter program make me swole??"

>Can I achieve something in life without putting in any of the necessary effort?
Fucking hell, matey boy.

You look like you have the test levels of a 13 year old chink girl and you have the balls to ask how little effort you can put in to change yourself?

jesus fucking christ, they're not sending their best folks

this

nice diabetes foot, it'll be cut off in 5 years

No, his clavicles, the actual bone itself is short, and nothing can change that. Same for the hips. Healthy people have a natural v taper without ever working out.

Keep coping my guy

why has OP not responded ONCE in this fucking thread?

>55 gallon drum of assholes
kek
Also this user is right. You've got time to change. The only really important thing is CONSISTENCY. The best lifting program and diet in the world isn't worth shit if you only do it twice a week and then stop after two months.
Train 3-5x a week for a year. Eat healthy every day. You WILL see improvement if you stick with it.

>Can you get Veeky Forums just through working out without changing your diet?
If you've already got a good diet, sure. But if you don't eat properly you'll just end up spinning your wheels.

Diet is by a huge margin the most important thing, followed by sleep and then exercise. Fix all three.

>autobot tattoo
into the trash