Here's a question that doesn't get asked ever

Here's a question that doesn't get asked ever.

On a scale of 1-10 how physically comfertable do you feel throughout the day? Sitting standing sleeping moving around. Have you gotten more comfortable since getting fit? Here's a pro tip, muscle symmetry and evenness is the key to ultimate comfyness. way more important then the numbers you put up on anything. Physical comfort > your childish ego

Pretty comfy desu.

What a strange question..

My back hurts from deadlift and/or squat all the time and my maxes on those stall at lmao 4pl8 forever.

Fuck this, I'm doing PPL.

My knees pop and my toes crack when I'm moving around in bed. Also I sweat a lot more in my sleep so I'm stuck between no blanket and freezing to death or waking up in a pool of sweat

probably 6
i have a labour job which sometimes gives me lower back pain

Tonight my workout leaves me with the following pains.

Right external rotator cuff is sore.
Left front delt has twinge.
Strained my right glute.
Left knee has a pain from my last rep of squats.

Makes me feel alive.

I feel fantastic when I'm lifting. Been in and out of gyms since high school (~10 years) and I get really bad lower back pains when I'm not lifting, but it completely disappears when I'm on the gainz train. Everything else feels great too, except when I randomly pull a muscle or something while lifting.

Not very because I have a connective tissue disorder and my joints never feel like they're fully in place, Everything pops out and clicks with almost every motion. Hard to know what correct posture is and so on. Lifting has improved it a bit, though I've not been at it for long.

i wonder what her puss smells like

meth

I stopped squatting and my lower back/hips have never felt better

Loik bleck biltong you kaffa

yolandi fukken vissa

They're normie AF IRL.

They used to be opera singers or something.

This.

Dropped squats and replaced with leg press.

It's an act.

I would say on average a 7. My cardio isn’t great so I get winded/sweaty somewhat easily, sometimes I might have aches or pains for whatever reason but generally I’m pretty comfy

Like 8/10 comfy

10/10 when i'm on stimulant
I feel aesthetic as fuck and it's like my delts move in such a way they cut the space in such a sharp motion
Anyone ever feel what i'm talking about?

Ninja's pretty committed these days with the face tats though.

This but its the upper back/traps/ forearms for me. Such is the life of a factory worker.

I do owl so my knees hurt 24/7 and now that I am doing cardio (jumping rope) because I am cutting my shins also hurt 24/7. Tbh I like this kind of pain because it reminds me that I am working hard

8-9 after I starting lifting, easy to move around. Before 5-6 but prob lower since its been so long.

Complete shit, spend too much time sitting at work. Lose 2-3cm of height throughout the day as the torso constitutes the majority of my body height, developing recurring unilateral shoulder pain likely due to torsion, sometimes also bilateral chest pain from slouching over desks that are too short.

can we talk about how juicy dj hitek is?
serious bearmode goals

some kind of soreness in some area, mainyl back, constantly, pretty much have to sort of warm up before doing something physical, once heated up though, feels like can do stuff forever

Lifting hasn't changed my posture, which I thought it would. I have some anterior pelvic tilt and I have to constantly remind myself not to slouch.

I'd say moving around 8/10, sitting 5/10

DOMs don't count as I love having them.

Lifting makes it easier for you to change your posture, give it time and some energy and you'll straighten up

thats not true

I lift for strength (1/2/3/4) and everything always feels awful. Calves cramp, knees in pain, chronic lower back issues, upper back tightness, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches.

No amount of foam rolling, mobility work, sleep, nutrition, supplementation, or jerking off has fixed it.

Kind of want to go back five years and just go back to pushups, situps, and running.

I felt 1,000,000 times better.

Right now I feel about a 8 or 9. Trouble sleeping sometimes, sometimes the odd foot or back ache.
When I was Army infantry it was probably a 4-6. Fuck that lifestyle.

comfort is something weak people need

Vanilla Yolandi is CUTE

I have unexplained chest pains, but otherwise bretty good desu. 9/10

I bet all your lifts stall constantly too, right?
Do a deload week.