Is it normal to feel horny at the gym

Is it normal to feel horny at the gym.
I'm a girl, and can guys tell?
Want to work out but I'm so self conscious.

girl (boy)?

fpbp

What's that feel like? Do you just get all wet and squishy down there? Must be distracting.

Would it help to fap before going to the gym?

there is a designated gay thread goddamn you
go there

Yes.
But Chad, Jamal, Juan and Chang can tell that you're in heat. They'll usually only know on a subconscious level if not conscious level anyway.
They'll end up working out harder, giving you more glances, and being turned on by your smell without really understanding why.
We'll only approach if you're hot or we're horny and you're giving off a conscious or subconscious approach signal.

Holy shit lmao

Do any other girls have this problem?

>he's so low test he can't smell women in heat
I can smell it. It awakens a primal urge from within. I instsntly get tunnel vision and lose higher brain function. All i experience is primordial rage and laser focus. I channel this into my workout, but low socio-economic people give in and just violently rape those walking bags of pheromones
SNIFFFFFFF

Its kind of hard to work out harder with your dick stealing all your blood flow gains.

>not lifting with your dick
Well not literally, of course, but I lift heavier and better with an erection. Even when I bench press, I fucken hip drive that shit. I tuck it into my waist band.

We can smell fertile genetically fit women. Being turned on or horny just amps up the amount of pheromones women release by a metric fuckton.

there shouldn't be a fucking faggot thread on Veeky Forums, there's a whole fucking forum section for that sort of debauchery:

don't leave your fucking snail trail on the benches

That's so annoying.
I'm just going to forget the gym and bike or jog outside.

Lol that's why there are towels

For real though guys, have any of you ever experienced getting close to a woman and being hit with a really strong, crass, but not unpleasant smell from her that somehow makes you horny?

I've only experienced it a couple of times in my life, but it's a very unique smell.

This.
Leave them on my cock and stomach

Why would you deny male gym goers the pleasure of your smell and the free test boost?
Do you hate us?

>snail trail

lmao

God yes.

I've heard that a good percentage of woman actually experience a orgasm at the gym. Can any ladies confirm this or was this just gossip

Lol that's what I'm afraid will happen
Like I'll have some uncontrollable orgasm

based

>not literally doing cock push-ups
wew

How did you get this picture

stop making excuses femanon either get some type of dvd workout like p90x and do that shit or just women the fuck up get go to the gym to make those gains.

Please stop LARPing, Veeky Forums. I’m cringing.

it happens
there's this video of a girl demonstrating crunches on youtube.
she's obviously having "coregasms" every few minutes and is smiling embarassed and whiped out after it.
I jacked off to that video so many fucking times...so many fucking times..

There was this one video of this female weight lifter that tried to hit a heavy lift. She fainted and fell face down ass up. Too exhausted to move.
The intensity of it probably made her cum hard as fuck.
Every single male who heard and saw and probably smelled her circled around her like vultures with one guy having no choice but to smack that thick well toned ass. She let out a tiny squeal.

I just wanted to know if other fem anons have the same problem or if it was just me....

Link to video then???

tits and cunny?

If I had either video I wouldn't be here right now.

Then you're a larping faggot.

If you look like this

Happened to me, but I'm a guy. Was doing core exercises and felt some weird feeling. I asumed it was just lactic acid buildup, but then I came so fucking hard. I dropped the dumbbell and moaned in the middle of the gym. A PT rushed over and asked if I'd hurt myself. I just had to play it off as i got a forearm cramp.
It was the most intense orgasm I've ever felt and I've never experienced a coregasm again

Good enough?

twink

Yeah, you're p cute

I feel like I am extra smelly. 2 hours out of the shower and I already have an odor, mostly from my vagina, smells like hamburgers.
It's really embarrassing and I'm worried that people smell it on me.

Would have to analyze functional movement patterns, structural integrity, and other factors to determine the true quality of one's body.

Now stop jacking yourself to appease your insecurity off by posting this. The only thing that matters is your approval and overall health, so don't fish for reactions. It's unbecoming.

I'm not LARPing.
And did you just mis-sexualize me?
I'm am a heterosexual my good person. I have known I have been a heterosexual since I was a boy and I was born this way. I will not be denigrated for it.
Good day to you.

how 2 get hamburger pussy

eat better

Couldnt smell anything, but my nose sucks, but i would sometimes get super horny and think only about fucking that girl even if she wasnt super hot.

No, because I am way too self conscious in public to ever get aroused. With all the strangers around me, it'd be impossible.
I don't know, I had this smell ever since I can remember
I don't eat anything bad. I cook all of my own food and am conscious about what I eat. Though, the smell is amplified if I eat garlic or onions. Amplified as in, my vagina slime smells exactly like hamburgers even while I'm in the shower.

See I'm really self conscious too.
Maybe it's because when I work out I try as hard as I can I thin k it gets me excited and then there are cute guys walking around

Black Chad isn't Jamal it's Tyrone you idiot

The cute guys don't do anything for me. I am really nervous around all men, even cute ones. I only get sexual feelings when I have a deep connection with someone. Thinking about strangers sexually makes me feel nauseous, like I'm doing something extremely wrong.

Maybe you should make a deep connection with someone you love? The sexual feelings for strangers will probably disappear.

The first time I come to Veeky Forums in years, and I'm giggling like a fucking idiot at the thought of a pussy smelling like hamburgers. Astounding.

I actually only get into a relationship with people I feel a deep connection with that's why I don't like having sexual feelings for strangers. I just want to work out and then I notice th at I'm getting turned on it's really annoying

LOL
Are you me user?
I thought about a horny cardio bunny being self conscious about her cunny smelling of burgers and a few horny chads on a cut following her around like starving horny dogs would follow around a bitch in heat/a steak truck.

Every few minutes she would get up and move to another workout station and sure enough the guys, and that one creepy chick who's doing way too much gear, would find themselves wandering to that side of the gym without knowing exactly why.

Imagine being so fat your pussy smells like burgers lmao

It smells just like hamburgers. I imagine anyone who smells it would probably just end up being hungry and not aroused at all. But maybe men have a subconscious realization as to what it is?
And I'm not aroused, it's just how I smell. I can't help it.

I'm not fat. I am just a really smelly person, I don't know why. Smelling like hamburgers to me is pleasant. If I go over a day without a shower I smell like death. Even if I spend all day indoors, sitting or laying, I smell terrible.
Maybe I have overactive scent glands.

>That post
goddamnit
now i'm hungry and have a rape boner

I have to workout till I can't feel anything now.
Thanks a lot you adorable cunt.

i will find you

TICKET NUMBER 44800927 YOUR ORDER IS READY

Yeah sure oink oink piggy.

unironically happened once with the most delicate brap you could imagine

otherwise that's really common but many women put too much perfume so it completely hides their scent

Oh yeah, I know it has to smell like food because every time I leave my dirty panties on the floor (and sometimes even in a laundry basket) swarms of ants come and pile up on them. I don't even know what they're eating, since there's not really any residue on my underwear. I think they are just attracted to the scent of food. When I was younger, my dog also used to dig my panties out of the laundry basket and chew on them. Dogs who meet me for the first time almost always smell my crotch, it's embarrassing.

Well, if it motivates you to workout, that's good.
If I was fat I would never leave the house, since I'd probably be the worst smelling human alive. I smell like food and death even when there's no excess folds of skin, I can't imagine how bad it would be if I had "crevices".

Oink for me piggy

>super horny
>super hot
Stop saying this, you sound like a gay.

it's 2018 there's literally nothing wrong with being gay

>girl lies down to bench press opposite of the squat rack
>she's wearing modest clothing but her tits are spilling all over the place I have a clear view of her crotch as she sets up
>feel horny as fuck but my dick is all shriveled since I'm on my last set

I still don't know how to feel about this

girls in my gym wear a ton of perfume to the gym so all I smell is strawberries mixed in with their sweat
but back when I ran I would cross ton of those

If I remember correctly, someone posted it on a butt thread a while back.

>When I was younger, my dog also used to dig my panties out of the laundry basket and chew on them. Dogs who meet me for the first time almost always smell my crotch, it's embarrassing.
dogbros living the dream
we're all gonna make it

[spoiler]source?[/spoiler]

boku no reverse image search

>can guys tell?

Well you can often smell wet pussy. Obviously if you stare at someone then that's noticeable too.

Once a guy connects a smell with fucking then the hamburger smell would also turn him on. Might cause problems when he goes to Burger King.

You won't be saying that in 5 years when the rwds knock down your door to round you up for shock therapy.

It's your diet you need to start eating CLEAN

That fucking picture rofl

I notice if I try to fuck after a long extremely difficult lifting session I have a pretty soft erection a lot of the time.

Then in the middle of the night I have erections all night long to the point where they keep me awake. WHY PENIS? WHY

>can guys tell

If you're dripping wet, yes. Smells like stank vagina a bit but something primal awakens. Nothing hotter than getting a hand down there to find it absolutely dripping HNNNNNGGGG

What exactly causes the smell? What is not "clean"? Usually the smell gets worse when I eat garlic or onions, are they not clean?
I've had this problem my whole life, or at least since puberty, and I've eaten a lot of different things but the problem has been daily for years.
Like I said, I cook all of my own food. I rarely eat fast food, and I never drink sugary drinks.

Be careful user you should go to a doctor and get your sugar levels in your blood, it's a known fact where I live that if a person with diabetes piss on the grass almost immediately the ants would come because there are so sugar in there, that could be the cause

>put on tight yoga outfit
>walk around in pretty much your own naked body shape
>probably feel naked too
>why do I feel horny

Well, I don't piss in my underwear, and it's been happening since I was a 13. I would think I'd have diabetes by now, and I got my blood tested recently with no bad news.
The ants come more frequently when I am on my period. I think it is the meaty, umami smell that attracts them. When I smell my panties, they smell like hamburgers an onions, not anything sweet. I mean... I could try tasting my pee but I doubt that it'll be sweet. :/ I'll let you know in 20 minutes I guess.

mirin

If I went down on you would you taste like burgers the ? But on a real note if your gyno said it was then your fine

No it just tastes like salty slime. My gyno never mentioned it. I guess it's normal otherwise she would have said something. I also got my pee tested, and there were no abnormalities so I guess I am healthy, I just smell.

Well there you go you have nothing to worry about, now got to the gym and be the best chick you can be

kek

We can, girl. Oh, we can.... Cant you quick-wash your pussy right before gym, or use wet wipes?

I feel like having some burgers now. FUCK.

That's good news then, I just got a little bit worried bc I know diabetes can be a mother fucker. But you had your blood tested so you are fine I guess.
I would recommend to change your intimate soap or get one that have a more lasting scents, my friend use one that's smells like cherry and she says the smell is pretty good and last longing

Just be my stinky burger pussy gf already.

This right there anonette, just try to take a shower before gym and you are good to go, don't feel so self-conscious about that, I bet no one even can tell it's you bc of all the others people smell and own body scents, I'm rooting for you

And if it makes you feel better your probably making obese people come back to the gym self consciously .

There are no women on the internet, but
>be a woman
>go to gym to squat just the bar and curl 3lb dumbells for six hours
>surrounded by sweaty, masculine men at their maximum test, showing off their bodies by using them
>all while also getting hot and sweaty yourself
If you don't get horny at the gym, there's something wrong with you no matter what your sexual preferences, because there's also cardio bunnies and musclegirls.

Well, like I said, the smell returns very quickly. Also, I tried wet-wipes, and it exacerbates the problem. The fragrance and moisture from the wipes combines with the smell and makes it even more pungent. And what's worse, the combination smells even worse than the natural scent.
I have tried putting deodorant around the area (never inside). it doesn't help either.

The best solution I found is to clean the area with unscented soap, then completely dry myself with a fan for like 10 minutes, and wear clean cotton underwear, wear a skirt, and make sure to keep my legs spread for most of the day. No sitting crossed-legged, and such.

I try not to use scented soap near that area. It's sensitive and I've gotten UTIs and redness from strong soaps before.

I guess no one cares... I stopped doing squats at the gym, though. Last time I did I could smell myself really strongly when I went low. The squat rack is right next to the male restroom entrance and water fountains as well so it gets a lot of traffic from a lot of guys. I just can't bring myself to continue. I'll just stick to deads until I can get a home gym.

In between sets when my blood pressure drops (I have low bp naturally) I sometimes get a semi but I'm not really aroused.

Unless you have a dick or you are visibly frothing through your workout clothes nobody will notice. You likely just look aloof.

You shouldn’t be so damn hard on yourself, anons don’t sell like flowers after they work out for an hour they smell like shit and anons don’t care. You shouldn’t give a flying fuck about what others think, were all there for a reason that we want to get fit or be fit simple as that.

I know you shouldn't use a strong soap down there, what I was talking about is a special liquid soap specific for that area, it has its pH tested and stuff besides it has a really good smell and strong enough to last very long (the scent not the soap itself is neutral) I think you should try it out it can be the answers to your little smelly problem.
PD: the home gym is better anyway

Being manlet is honestly the worst thing imaginable, and its not even about girls not liking you (even though they wont cause you are filthy manlet), its bout being a less of a man, whenever i see a 6'0 masterrace brah i instantly respect him more, i view him as my superior. any other filthy manlets feel this way? People always respect people who are tall more, even if you become some jacked cloud at manlet height you will always still be seen as small.

Personally i think all the good jobs like being a doctor, jet pilot, personal trainer etc should be reserved for Manmores whilst manlets can work the inferior jobs like garbage man, janitor etc.

Lol sometimes when i look over and see a bunch of Manmore brahs talking, laughiing and just having a good fckin time, i tear up and imagine what it would be like to be a manmore, but then i wake up and realise iam just a filthy manlet. I mean even at 5'8 i feel short against girls, like most girls are 5'6-5'7ish and then when wearing heels they go up to like 5'11, so they view as manlets as genetically inferior and decide not to mate with us, and really short girls worship manmores and hate us even more.

Manmores are our superiors, face it fellow filthy inferior manlet phaggots. WE ARE LESS.

If smell continues talk to doctor. Maybe fungus or bacteria.

>tfw no smelly pussy gf