I need a dose of reality, if you have a sixpack how often do you drink soda, eat chips or eat chocolate?

I need a dose of reality, if you have a sixpack how often do you drink soda, eat chips or eat chocolate?
Basically once a year or never, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=argKpeiKFfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>drink soda, eat chips or eat chocolate
Never. It's mostly water, I don't really eat chips because I'm always eating real food, and I try to stay away from chocolate because muh acne.

you are directly contradicting yourself in a single sentence.

> never

then:

> I dont ****really**** eat chips
> I ****try**** to stay away from chocolate

I am cutting and my 6-pack is starting to become visible. I drink soda (diet, which tastes better anyway imo). I eat roasted potatos like these: youtube.com/watch?v=argKpeiKFfo and no chocolate, if I want something sweet I eat yogurt with oats and honey

calories in, calories out
faggot

Oh, okay. I don't eat chips "anymore" because they taste like salty bread, and I don't eat chocolate.

Thanks for being a dipshit and deconstructing a sentence you got the general point of already though. Congratulations on passing English 1 for 5th graders.

you know diet is for WOMEN right user?
zero is for the men

I don't have a six pack and I never eat chips or chocolate. What is this 'soda'? Are you talking about mixers?

Om avg i drink soda every other weekend, and only at parties. Eat chips rarely, once a month maybe. Chocolate never.
But abs is all about bf%, if you can fit chocolate in your macro's, why tf not?

Nah, zero is for the people who cannot control their calorie intake. Basically overgrown children who need to go overboard with discipline just so they wouldn't relapse.

>how often do you drink soda
Once every 2 months, roughly. Don't really like soda.
>eat chips
Every month or so.
>or eat chocolate?
Maybe 3 times a year. Don't really like chocolate either.

thanks man, this is what I suspected. It really is about a lifestyle change where you just dont expect to eat that stuff anymore on the regular. I suppose I dont need to be autistic about it and refuse it whenver and wherever I go but it wouldnt hurt either.

hard to say, i mean diet soda obviously has less or no calories compared to soda with sugar but it contains more fake sugar and chemicals. So your body still thinks that it got sugar and it's going to react to it. Definitely safer to cut it out but Im not exactly a genius for pointing that out

All the time, I’ve got a fantastic metabolism

but then you really eat a lot of it or you just like, drink a single 0.33l can of cola because somebody offered it to you?

You can do some of that stuff, but you'll have to go on a deficit on the next day to compensate.

never because I have diabetes lol

>But abs is all about bf%, if you can fit chocolate in your macro's, why tf not?

A lot of people just cant have 50g of chocolate weighed out on a food scale. Theyll end up having the entire block.

IIFYM only works well if youre naturally under-eating/skinny guy. It doesn't work very well if you naturally overeat because people who overeat generally have a lot of "trigger" foods which will cause them to overeat.

I am not talking about Coke

>your body still thinks that it got sugar and it's going to react to it

kek, not how it works

You're not going to lose a 6pack from 1 binge on chippies or chocolate. Just don't be a faggot who eats that shit everyday. As long as you workout and don't eat Shit all the time, you will be okay.

No, IIFYM works if you have some fucking discipline and understand that numbers do not lie. If you eat 100g chocolate and this takes you over your calorie intake, guess what lardo you're gonna get fat. If you account for 50g of chocolate, and it fits your caloric intake and your macros, well then shit you'll still be on track.
Retards. You're worse than the """women""" who asks if they should count drinks like soda in their macros because "It's just liquid :D"

I need a better dose
How about shit like pastry and how often do you use any fork of sugar in food?

apparently it does, i read that the body produces insulin as a sugar response to these fake sugars and then because there is no sugar to fight, you end up having insulin floating in your body and that causes other chemical stuff to be out of balance
again: obviously neither of us is an expert on this, it just sounds like it makes sense

Sometimes I have to get a soda because otherwise they won't give me the wing wednesday deal.
I like chips, but I have self control. Gives me acne too.
Chocolate, used to work at a place that dealt in bakery distribution. Had bins of free samples too. Didn't make me pig out at all. I just don't like dessert food.

Now pasta, pizza, burgers, wings, on the other hand, Christ almighty I will down those with abandon.

I had a sixpack since I was 13. I eat whatever I want. Even at 15% bodyfat they show.

>have a sixpack how often do you drink soda, eat chips or eat chocolate?

Multiple times a week.
"eating clean" is a meme. It's purely about numbers (i.e; the amount of calories you consume).

You know they they are literally identical, right user?

>calories in, calories out
i sit on my ass with most of my free time, drink beer like its water and eat like a fat cunt, i have a six pack.
.i do have a physical job, but not so physical i should stay as cut as i am with my diet

But it still needs the energy from the sugar to create the fat. Even with an insulin response you won't get new fat, even if you wanted you couldn't because you don't have the energy

That shit is junk science.

Diet soda and sips obviously aren't good for you, but they aren't the boogeyman that cracked and other non-journalism sites picked up on awhile back. Drink water and green tea.

Zero is a bit sweeter and has a more flowery (?) scent

>I drink soda (diet, which tastes better anyway imo)

>drink soda
never
>eat chips
never
>eat chocolate
sometimes

as I understand it, the body can convert any kind of food intake into fat if it wants to / needs to.
So if you eat 2 kilos of lean chicken every day, you're still putting on fat even though it's all lean protein because the body doesnt need that much protein.
So regarding insulin, this just means that the good food intake that you are doing is more likely to be converted to fat if you drink a diet soda as well. That is my intuitive understanding so far from what I've read about it.

>if you eat 2 kilos of lean chicken every day, you're still putting on fat even though it's all lean protein because the body doesnt need that much protein.
spoken like a true dyel

Thats like 3500 calories and 650g protein in chicken alone.

i only eat some dark chocolate for a snack and drink Coke Zero

Do you even science?

I try to not eat that kind of stuff but if I do, I don't really notice any difference. If I've had a 1.5k kcal KFC sesh then I'll have a bit of a bloat but abs still visible. It's just about getting them big enough to protrude all the time

Test

Whats your full routine?

For abs I do 2 sets of the roller, 2 sets weighted crunches, 4 sets hanging leg raises, 4 sets of the ab machine thingy

rep ranges & progression scheme?
>ab machine thingy
what did he(you) mean by this

Just do tons of cardio and conditioning besides your lifting and you can basically eat what ever the fuck you want

What type of routine do you do in general though? (other things might indirectly contribute)

jesus boys i was just takin a piss unclench your butt holes now it's all right

that's flexed, right?

>Inb4 shit routine
I never did SS, just calisthenics and body weight from age 13-18 and started at the gym in September that's just gone and am 19 now
Sunday – Legs

Machine Leg Curl (targeting hamstrings) – 2 sets

Barbell Squat – 4 sets

Machine Thigh Adduction (in) – 2 sets

Machine Thigh Abduction (out) – 2 sets

Include Calf Raises/Hip Thrusts if needed

Monday – Arms (Biceps + Triceps)

Barbell Deadlift – 2 sets (1 set low weight for reps, 1 set heavy for 1 rep)

Cable Pushdown (targeting triceps) – 4 sets

Pullup – 4 sets (alternating between wide and narrow grip)

Dumbbell Concentrated Curl – 4 sets

Tuesday – Rest

Wednesday - Abs

Ab Roller – 2 sets

Ab Machine – 4 sets

Hanging Leg Raise – 4 sets

Weighted Crunch – 2 sets

Thursday – Chest

Barbell Bench Press (Smith Machine optional) – 2 sets

Close Grip Pushup – 2 sets

Dumbbell Press – 2 sets

Machine Chest Press – 4 sets

Cable Crossover – 4 sets

Friday – Cardio

Swimming/ Running

Saturday - Rest

I have something similar to this, with slightly more defined lower abs,

I drink 0.5-1 liter everyday. Then again my metabolism seems to be extremely fast since i cant seem to bulk to save my life.

I eat sweets and fast food daily, but I count my calories so I look like this almost always. I do mainly martial arts and cardio, so I burn a lot of calories.

For reference, I am 6'3/ 198lbs

I only lift occasionally so no bully pls

Yes but flexing doesn't change the appearance much, lower abs just get brought in a little tighter and upper/mid just tightens a bit

Calories in calories out. You'll see when you get some muscle

Let me give you advice, fit people dnt browse fit or reddit. They are busy lifting and instagraming

This

I think its the calisthenics that probably helped with a lot of your ab development right? Were your abs like this before you started going to the gym in September or have they only blown up since going to the gym?

>i cant seem to bulk to save my life.
Count your calories, my man

How would you build that chest, back and shoulders without lifting?

Also everything is to failure, I aim for hypertrophy range for most weighted exercises and I fit in some supersets

I maintained a six pack for months while eating a supermarket meal deal for lunch every day which included a 'zero' coke/pepsi, and a 50g bag of crisps (it's only 250 calories). I'm cutting back down now while doing the above.

If you want to binge on crisps there's a variety that are 'popped', and usually come in 100g bags, which are about 400 calories.

They had the same outline and were visible unflexed for years but have popped out more since I started gym

Pic related is unflexed at age 16.

Counting on Myfitnesspal

73kg, 182cm

Eating 3750 kcal a day for 1,5 months, no weight gain.

>Duhhh increase calories

Im already spending insane amounts of money on food to get that amount of calories in, plus i am an extremely slow eater.

I do lift, just not regularily. My main focus is boxing/ muay thai.

Lenny? Cookie cutter abs?

>73kg, 182cm
>Eating 3750 kcal a day
That is kinda crazy. But increasing your calories is your only option to gain weight.

>Im already spending insane amounts of money on food to get that amount of calories in, plus i am an extremely slow eater.
Buy ceap food with a high caloric density. I bought 15lbs of peanut butter on sale, for example.

I try my best to buy cheaper stuff, but damn its hard. I live in Denmark and everything seems to have half the calories that items in the US have.

I'm german, I just use lbs because most people here are americans.

Peanut butter is great, has a shitload of calories and is not too expensive if you get a good deal. You can also put it in almost everything.

i eat donuts every morning as preworkout

i can see my abs but i'm far from shredded

just saying i can fit into a 1900 cal diet

Ill give it a shot, thanks for the advice mein freund

>IIFYM only works well if youre naturally under-eating/skinny guy. It doesn't work very well if you naturally overeat because people who overeat generally have a lot of "trigger" foods which will cause them to overeat.
You mean, IIFYM only works if you have the discipline to follow IIFYM, otherwise it won't work because it's not IIFYM anymore.

Thanks user

No for real. This is me right before I re-started lifting, after having stopped for a year that was partially spent immobile. I literally never lost my abs after entering puberty no matter how fat I got.

cutting rn

realizing its better to only eat a little bit of shit food that i actually have access to then clean food

IIFYM only works if you're a male who doesn't rely on feeling-based thinking

Looking like those bootleg Donald Duck's. Can't hate on the abs though

>be at 9%bf with nice abs
>drink a 12oz coke and eat some chips
>next day I am at 15%bf and and are no longer visible

Every time

>try to stay away
What's there to try?
real food is way better anyways. Why would anyone with taste receptors want some underage snacks?

>Drink soda
Fucking never, shit is poison and terrible for you.
>Eat chips
See above.
>Eat chocolate
About 1 serving of dark chocolate (above 70% cacao) every month or so. Real chocolate is delicious.

>your body still thinks that it got sugar
wrong

>drink soda
almost daily, but diet, my favorite being coke zero
>eat chips
unless they're the Mexican kind served with queso, never
>eat chocolate
rarely, maybe once a month, and in small quantities at that

This guy is actually right. I'm able to get down to 13% bf on cuts, but never get to 10% because I get into a binge and restrict cycle that never ends. I am able to maintain a deficit for a few days but then end up eating peanut butter out of the jar late at night with my fingers standing over the sink.

Meanwhile my skeletor friend can go without eating and not notice for a day. When it comes time to eat he gets some big bites in then starts feeling "full" and "nauseous" and lays back. Max 300 cals in a sitting then he has to rest for a while like a girl that just took her first dick up her ass.

We aren't all the same.

Diet advice for fatties is completely different than skeletors that forced themselves to somehow bulk and now have to cut the 1.8 pounds of fat they gained in six months.

If I have sweet shit I'm on my way to a binge. I have to abstain completely. You don't tell an alcoholic to have "one little shot". And I don't have one peanut butter cup for the same reason. I would crush the bag with no regard for human life.

I'd say I eat chocolate once in a month or two. Never soda. Never chips. I only eat junk food when at friend reunions

I don't drink soda often but I have sweets and/or snacks every day. But then again I have quite a fast metabolism.

Im 99% clean. Im drinking filtered tap water, but i need to step up to alkaline water.

Got almond milk, but i need to cut that out.

No fruit, once a week some blueberries but ill prefer to supplement.

I have a standard shaker i drink my water from but need to step up to a BPA-free shaker.

I could do with upping water to 6 litres a day from 5.

Cooking with coconut oil.

I microwave my veggies instead of steaming because of time, need to fix that.

Other than that im getting my macronutrients, cut out almost all sugar, occasional fructose, zero processed shit. Just remember you are what you eat. Feeld great having abs, i can run my fingers between the segments. Obliques coming in nicely too. Im almost stage ready.

I eat whatever the fuck I want and still have a 6 pack. just do a lot of cardio before lifting and you're good

soda and chips are easily the worst things you can put in your body, more so than chocolate.
If you need something that tastes good to satisfy yourself so you're not always eating plain chicken and oats, I would choose chocolate over the other two.

Stop overthinking it. Pastries are fine. The only people that need extremely strict diets are people who compete

Jesus Christ

I don't like sweets but I'll have all that stuff way more often than once a year, except maybe soda since I prefer beer, water, or coffee. My sport is heavy cardio though, so basically it's calories in

This is one hell of a DYEL program. Lurk more

Jesus Christ what's with all these skinny underaged DYELs all of a sudden? Is it just this thread or is the entire board infested?

Post your body. If you're a skinny bitch like the rest of the people posting in this thread, then your advice is discarded

kek, same, most americunts have shitty genetics, southern slav here

5/2 fasting with a normal diet, Yes....Evertang in moderation Homo.

I started lifting 3 years or so user. I just had to stop for a year and turned to skeletor mode, unfortunately. Though I am recovering.

Completely stopped eating sweets,breads,pastas and shit like that since last summer. That alone didn't get me lean, but it stopped me from getting fatter. Did some keto and now i'm doing IF. I went from fat fuck to beer gut since then. Working towards dem abz

He probably looks better than you m8

Then you're literally not eating enough calories to lose the sixpack. Either you're overestimating how much you eat in calories or underestimating how much you burn in calories. That or you're lying.

Ditto brah! Failed organs are the best!

i know who you are

Tell me my location then