How many calories do you burn by sitting on your ass all day for hours at a time?

how many calories do you burn by sitting on your ass all day for hours at a time?

youtube.com/watch?v=na5hy9mC3Nc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3hOuEzuoHM
youtube.com/watch?v=jXlUy2rfZTg
youtube.com/watch?v=na5hy9mC3Nc&feature=youtu.be&t=3177
youtube.com/watch?v=na5hy9mC3Nc&feature=youtu.be&t=3778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jasmin is the best he could get

He is easily below his league with her, jesus christ. But I know why: they're both pessimistic losers. If he just did some basic personality modifications he could be pullling 8/10s easily. What a let down.

He must have some ridiculously low self esteem. I remember seeing one of his videos where she called him a lazy nigger and he just let out this kind of defeated chuckle.

Seriously? They're probably pretty happy together considering she got a matching retarded shirt and chair. Maybe he likes her personality. Just cause he can get with someone who's physically more aesthetic, doesnt mean he should avoid happiness to chase them out.

What could cause such a weak personality?

Could it be diet related?

He could definitely be slamming some top tier vegan strange.
A lot of the vegan girls I know fancy him.

this is so sad

This is what a vegan diet will give you. The total ''dead inside'' look. You can see that they lack nourishment.

>He is easily below his league with her, jesus christ.
Are you delusional? No he isn't, he's a hideous mulatto mongrel alien bobblehead. No amount of affirmative action is going to get his green ass a good looking girlfriend in this world.

Yeah I've never seen a healthy looking vegan. They all look like they are depressed or something.

>They're probably pretty happy together
Yeah, she left him years ago, so... youtube.com/watch?v=B3hOuEzuoHM

t. mutt gains

Look at the dogs expression haha

>He is easily below his league with her
He's a gymceled autistic cuck with a neotenous non-dimorphic appearance. He looks like this portoguese girl I work with. He's lucky to have anything at all.

"Fuck, a vegan! I don't give a fuck if you eat sawdust, motherfucker!"

He's a mutt tho

Honestly, what race is this guy? In some pictures he has this really unhealthy broccoli yellow/brown tan, in others he looks straight up white with a jewfro and in other pictures he looks like a nog

This guy is a joke, telling people deserve a snapped biceps, back, cancer, whatever because they eat meat. How can one individual be so bitter? I never watched a single video of him, I will not grant him a single view on his retarded videos

Not sure what your point is. That makes him even less attractive to women.

He has no race, he is called... el Abominacion

They both look like they want to die in that picture.
I would too if I were spending a Valentines day in a hoodie, in a tiny shitty room, answering Q&A on a live stream, instead of experiencing romance, passion, and sex. He is even more pathetic that I originally thought.

his face is super low T, i'd kms with such low T levels

average 56%er

Vegans don't have any sex drive

LA CREATURAS

>He is even more pathetic that I originally thought.
How pathetic did you originally think he was? Mind you, he wanted to marry a girl he hasn't seen in real life, let alone touched or fucked.

El Ogro Vegano de las Americas

LOOK AT HIS HEAD

>basing your personality on veganism

Is that creature on the right even female?

CUTE

Yes, but not biological.

How can he pull anything with that voice and face? Jesus Christ he's ugly

imagine having to live with a depressed MTF trans who literally has no job and keeps bringing home dirty animals in a small ass apartment, never goes out for groceries and just sits around taking up space and using resources

youtube.com/watch?v=jXlUy2rfZTg

his face looks low test af

every single time

>still caring about the degeneracy of millenials

la abominaciĆ³n de la soja verde

what did he mean by this?

she gives him the wtf look, now he probably wont get to use whatever toy on her ugly ass
fuck being a vegan

Wait, MulattoGains is dating a guy?

I am glad I have never bothered to watch any of this d-bags videos

Aww, i think she's cute.

Yeah but is it really a dude? Could just be an ugly woman

Wow... So this... is the power... of veganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=na5hy9mC3Nc&feature=youtu.be&t=3177

Doesn't answer my question

youtube.com/watch?v=na5hy9mC3Nc&feature=youtu.be&t=3778

What a filthy and depressive existence they have. There is literally rabbit shit all over the floor as well as trash and random stuff. They are living like squatters even though they pay for that apartment. WTF

>furries are good to jerk off to
literal furry, cannot make this shit up

VG is the biggest normie, hyprocrite piece-of-shit there ever was. You gotta criticize him on things that matter though, just going

>LUL HE'S GREEN AND EATS GRASS

Is fucking retarded. What really makes him a dumbass is being so critical of people on "bad diets" which are harmful for their health, but at the same time eating junk food LITERALLY EVERY VLOG and being okay with it because it's "vegan junk food," not to mention his failed bulk where he only gained fat and snapped his chest in the process.

He is la Luz extinguido

i actually feel bad for him

Do you even talk Spanish? Or so you just use a translator. Because that is pretty well translated actually

El monstruo...

La soja de las Argentinas...