Unironically how do I cope with this?

Unironically how do I cope with this?

cry about it, wipe your tears, shake it off, and get the fuck over it

Don't be a little bitch.

The answer to all of life’s problems: get jacked

not helping at all

WELL TOO FUCKING BAD THE WORLD ISN'T HERE TO HELP YOU AND NEITHER ARE WE, YOU'RE A BIG BOY NOW CLEAN YOUR ROOM AND SORT YOURSELF OUT BUCKO

then you're not big enough yet.

Might not be to late. I lost virginity and had first love at 18 and that time felt really magical and a lot like “teen love” or whatever. Tbh I don’t think age matters to much here

Pathetic defeatism. Teen love is an ideal. Welcome to reality, now fucking deal with it plebs or perish.

teen love blows compared to adult love, not every woman has fucked hundreds of dudes

>tfw had all of that except at 18 not 15 and except the not worrying part because she had serious family issues
the "pretending to do homework/nap" part was great, I miss it

>you can still find a smart and good looking wife to grow old with
>you can still see your kids grow up
>you can teach them put them on the right path
>you can still find out what real trust looks like instead of fleeting teenage feelings
>you can still build heavy ass muscles that make you feel like youre cumming all the time (thx arnie)
>you can still makes a shitload of money for yourself
>you can master many skills that you can them use for yourself, your family or your community
>you can still be someone people like to be around
>you can still travel to many places on the planet and enjoy the sun and untouched scenery
>you can still build your own house, or at least buy one
>you can still go to bed at the end of the day and honestly say to yourself you did good work
>you can still feel good and healthy most days
>and you can still find something so good that it literally makes you forget all the bad feelings you ever had

feels good man

>you can still find a smart and good looking wife to grow old with
oh my naive little user

>Unironically how do I cope with this?
by being in your 30s

Marry a virgin from china. Lots of women over there stay virgins until they get married. They don’t even finger themselves or use tampons. Hell, the doctors probe their ass when checking their uterus and shit. They take the hymen very seriously.

deleet this

>Resenting the time you had no responsibilities
>stuck in what you think is a prime, a past you lost
>self entitling on the quality women
>waiting for life to magically grant you one
>thinking you deserve one
Call me crazy but I think growing up for a change can cause some good results.

God and this is only the OP post, the rest of this thread is pure sadness.

>calling a meanie on the interwebs a reddit
Like I said grow up, because this is textbook childlike behavior. It is like trying to flip the bucket upside down and the crabs not only stubbornly cling to it but give their best to go back inside.

wow how do i upvote this post

C O P E

You can't, you will remain a stunted, bitter manchild forever.

Dunno man, if you quit enabling and repeating this behavior it will make me pretty happy for you

Good feels boi

i always thought this was a bait. there is no such thing as teenage love. at least where i live the people who dated at 14-15 were just drinking and hanging out. like a limited version of what an adult can do. how much of a faggot you are op

I suppose you stop looking for romance at the club

>>you can still find out what real trust looks like instead of fleeting teenage feelings

lol yeah maybe until she cheats on your dumb ass

I am a failure in every aspect of my life EXCEPT for getting to experience teenage love. I had a sweet loving girlfriend from the age of 16-21, she was a month older then me. We were each other's first EVERYTHING you can think of. I am 32 now and she was the only girlfriend I ever had.

This guy right here. Sure teenage love was kinda cute I guess but adult love is so much more rewarding and fun.

why did you break up then

She cheated on me.

Stop thinking that being in 20s makes you old or that you missed out on anything. 20s is nothing, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Eh you know the first time it hurts the girl, and she bleeds right? It's really not as magical as you think it is, losing your virginity means fuck all m8.
Also now that I work a full time 'career' job, there are a bunch of chicks who literally just went to school, played a sport, played an instrument, worked hard, graduated, started in the work force, and stay after/arrive early all the time dedicating themselves to work. They're super shy and do not have a bf, you can still get in there. Having depressed nostalgia about something you've never experienced and only fantasize that it's the best thing possible is probably the best way to make sure you never achieve it.

Just get jacked enough to land a 16 year old grill even though you are over 25. Lots of teen girls are into older men.

bitter. broken men: the post (s)

>eighteen
>eighTEEN
>TEEN
>TEEN love

Are you fucking retarded?

Press life's reset switch and blow your pathetic brains out

By remembering none of the girls you saw in HS were worth the bother.
Though, that may just be a me thing. My school was entirely made up of la creaturas.

you dont cope you wait for time travelling so when you're 80 or more you go back to your teens and fuckingg slay puss like with the chad skills you have gathered through out your life all the things you would have done or said YOU FIX NOW

One day you will sit on your couch after a long, hard day and as your about to turn on the TV you will stop. You'll hear your wife cooking in the kitchen, you'll hear the footsteps of your children upstairs, you'll sit in a home your work has paid for and you'll realize nothing else ever mattered.

don't end up in your 30s wishing you had a wife

Listen here OP. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, OP.

>All the good ones are taken
Kek. If you’re hot and have a good personality you can still take them dummy.

I cringe at my "teenage love" phase and how bluepilled I was

C O P E
O
P
E

>actually believing this

>tfw you have missed out on the days of the early internets
>where you ventured out and met the most weirds kind of people who taught you all kinds of rare and weird stuff
>you missed out on the early dialogue, the plentiful history that you recorded with your own brain as to how communities can develop and what can transpire
>you will never know the parties, types of people, original content creators and more who share very valuable perspectives in lives who now influence you indirectly
>you missed out forever on the now ruling parties linguistic's and have no idea what they are talking about, as they influence nations
>you will never have the chance to find the scientific, Veeky Forums, /k/ and other weird groups banter and humor that now every one of your friends tried to use, while being the 10th person down the line from the original source
>you will never get the chance to understand new scientific concepts and test, break them while using this new language
>you will never get the chance to know how deep and depraved the web goes
>your search engine skills will never develop past a 5th graders ability
>you will forever be trapped by the marketers and social engineers in your little designed media bubble
>looking at facebook streams of useless shit that only makes you depressed

whew, sure glad that I am not a normie.

Strap your bollocks back on and make the world your bitch.

Being in your 20s doesn't disqualify you from experiencing teenage love.

>cheated
>loving
pick one buckaroo. there was no love in that relationship. she was just with you for sex or whatever. clearly she didn't feel shit for you

People look back on teenage love with rose tinted glasses - it isn't anything like it is in the movies. It is drama, headaches, and more drama. Sure there are good bits, but it isn't exactly a milestone you missed or anything. I met my fiancée when I was 24 and she was 22 and she is genuinely the best woman I have ever met. My experience with her has been so much better and more intense than any fumbles when I was a teenager and I wouldn't trade her for the world. Focus on the present and the future instead of dwelling on the past

Teenagers are literally the worst, why would you want any of that?

Teenage """love""" fucking sucks, holy shit. In fact, relationships themselves fucking suck. 90% of the time. The only reason you fags worship them is because you haven't had one. Unless you find the perfect girl, most of them will be shit in retrospection. Teenage love was the worst too, not only are you still an awkward phaggot that doesn't know shit but teenage girls are also fucking dumb. Maybe I'm just bitter but I hated every second of it, I'd rather just fuck any girl I want and stay alone. Relationships are the biggest meme. It's probably even worse with the current state of """women"""".

The only reason is experience my teenage years again is to use my current knowledge and fuck every single prime teenage pussy I want. Also have no responsibilities again, do better in school since it was piss easy compared to college and hang out with my bros 24/7 instead of being a shut-in. Now THAT shit makes me feel. Fuck teenage love.

Reminder that women are opportunistic "lovers" and only care if you have money and status, and will drop you/cheat at the first opportunity to get with somebody better than you.
If you know a girl who doesn't feel that way now, they will in the near future. Save yourself the heartache and don't expect anything more than a fucktoy.
Love opportunistically as they do, cheat when you know you can get away with it, and don't give up anything for them.
The way they're hardwired, they're incapable of loving the same way you do.

this, after being in a relationship I can attest to this. Once the fun of fucking wears out you are left with a cock sleeve. Unless she has the same hobbies as you, or is willing to change, she wont be of much use to you. Imagine all the boring men out there that you do not want to be friend with because they like football and beer...you obviously dont care about them. Now imagine if by some mystical chemical force you were MADE to care about them for like 1 year (or 6 months was it?). But then the care stops when the chemicals stops. What are you left with then? (no homo metaphor tho)

>current state of """women"""".
fast track to discrediting everything you just said with textbook r/theredpill bullshit

Quit being a fag and live the now. You can spend forever thinking about how the past wasn’t perfect and what you would change. Or you can focus on making your future better and enjoying the present more.
TLDR don’t be a queer do squats and gear.

Literally the most incel comment I have ever read.

I know these feels.

Was with my gf for 8 years.
The month I was going to ask her to marry me, she breaks up with me for BS reasons.
Learn a month later that she had cheated on me several times with two guys the past year.
I thought she was the one.
28yo, it's been a year since it happened. Still searching for a heart of gold.
Sorry user

>incel
That would imply I don't fuck regularly. I do. I just know how to not get played.

>friend told me she was in love with me a few days ago
>could have used her to get out of celibacy but she ugly af
Did I fuck up? I can’t bring myself to be attracted to her.

>the doctors probe their ass when checking their uterus and shit. they take the hymen very seriously.

That is why you only commit to a relationship with someone that you actually like as a person. If you go for someone you have nothing in common with what else do you expect to happen?

>The way they're hardwired, they're incapable of loving the same way you do.
True.

I had this. 10/10 experience.

I compensated by dating 16-year-olds when I was in my early 20s. It was nice, but it doesn't compare to a real relationship.

Taking a girl's virginity is incredible though, the way they blush, and feel insecure and almost embarrassed by their own sexuality. The look in their eyes when you penetrate them for the first time and their expression when they experience their first orgasm with another person. That's kinda special. It takes a lot of trust for a girl to do that.

>ywn experience high school again
It hurts brehs, college is fucking boring because I'm not american and we don't have the dorms 24/7 party meme
I miss not having to care about school and just hanging out with my friends everyday living just a few houses away from each other

You're forgetting how insanely retarded teenage girls are. Teenage relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be

thats the problem though, there are many factors

>is she pliable enough to force her to like my things?
very hard to tell
>I find her attractive, very attractive and keep thinking about her, but her hobbies, and personality they seem at odds with mine, what or who is making me infatuated so much with her? Is my biology telling me that its okay?
>are there any other issues that may arise from her past, like her relationship with her father that she is hiding?
>is she purposefully hiding something else and pretending to be someone she is not?
>should I go for nice girls or hotter ones? Where is the sweet spot

at the top of my head.

join the military

>It takes a lot of trust for a girl to do that.
No it fucking doesn't... Most girls fucking lose their virginity to some random shithead who just happens to be at the right place at the right time...

Stop idolizing all this shit, fuck

>tfw never wanted a relationship
>tfw still dont want one
Feels good desu. I guess I've always been "redpilled", although I don't do it out of hate for women, I literally just can be arsed. I'd rather do anything else.

>They're super shy and do not have a bf, you can still get in there
Please tell me how

why are women such pieces of shit?

>mfw another Veeky Forums thread about to turn into an anti-women thread

its hilarious how many anti-women, insult women, women hate threads there are here when everything guys on here do they do for women

you're already struggling to cope by looking at it like this in the first place. I felt that teenage love and thought it wasn't possible to feel that way again and was very close to settling. but someone told me he felt the same til he met his current girlfriend and didn't know something better than puppy love was possible til he felt it. I felt a deeper connection and now realize that there might be something even better than what I have currently. If you allow yourself to settle with less you're guaranteeing that will be your destiny. If you allow for opening your mind to any possibility then you'll be surprised what comes your way. pic not related

why are you always in these threads you dumb whore?

The only person i know who had all of that goes to college with his girk since 13 city and now that girl is fucking everyone under the sun. Dont think that teen love automatically means soulmate. Sure you missed out on some super awkward inexperienced sex but other than that meh.

Yeah, you missed some opportunities. Who gives a shit? Are you just going to lie down and cry like a bitch about things you can do nothing about? Nah, brah. That's for sad cunts. How about you become a sick cunt instead, improve yourself and seize the opportunities that are ahead of you. We're all going to make it, brah.

Are you saying you don't like football and beer?

>tfw have 1.5 months left to experience 'teen love'
Fuck lads, time is passing me by

This, I was the same way user but I started going to a church where the people my age were truly about the Faith and I found that innocence I had missed out on.

Its not going to come to you, you little faggot, you have to find it, just like everything in life.

im not. im just curious as to why everything this board does (lifting, their careers, their hobbies) and done specifically to desperately attract women, yet most threads on here say how horrible women are, how they are all children who dont mature past the age of 15, who do nothing but cheat and are boring and have no hobbies and are basically useless as people

Reported for underage.

I've experienced teenage love. I'll never get that feeling again makes me wonder whether i'd be better off if I never had experienced it

>>is she pliable enough to force her to like my things?
So lets say you have the exact same hobbies then after the initial sex blindness wears off you realize you don't like tgem, now you're still confused because you think sharing hobbies equals liking someone.

if this memory is what you continue to cling to you'll never allow for the opportunity of feeling adult love which is better. stop living in the past bruh.

this sounds fucking boring tbqh
>planning how to cheat on that history test
just study you fucking twat

look man, I say this just coming out of a 2 year relationship like two weeks ago but with women you can either succumb to their antics or rise to face them. I can't stress this enough not all women are bad. When we give into our pain and anger we become weaker, take what good you learned from the relationship and become stronger from it. Tomorrow is always another chance and it may hurt now, you may feel you wont ever stop hurting but you will someday.

If you can’t man the fuck up and get over it then you don’t deserve a gf

thank you... these kinds of posts really are helpful and comforting. i will trust what you say and keep working on myself

Sure buddy I bet your dick is 9 inches too

was to busy fucking my gf at the time, let me see what you you did on question 10