Daily reminder that training legs is counterproductive to your upper body hypertrophy

Daily reminder that training legs is counterproductive to your upper body hypertrophy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is that semen demen

Dont worry, i dont train my legs

Jordan petersons daughter

any more lewd pictures of her

No way it's counterproductive.

Mikhaila Peterson. And she is probably one of the people we should look up or at least point to newfags as example of what dieting correctly can do.

can you show me her before an after pics?
she kind of looks like a mtf though.

Niceeee

She was more chubby than fat really, but her diet got her in a healthy weight, and reportedly saved her and papa peterson from depression because they have all sorts of weird health problems, not only that but she seemed to have a pretty fucked up childhood because other health problems too. I'm not saying that HER diet specifically can operate miracles on everybody else, but that dieting correctly most certainly can have a major effect on quality of life.

Also: she looks a lot his father at least more than her mother.

Her husband is a chad.

she isnt bad looking herself so i see no issue

>ywn impregnate jordan petersons daughter

why live

Here's before: youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
Here's after: youtube.com/watch?v=A6g_geYeL4U

Thanks for this, I was pretty much talking about this, but I couldn't remember where I saw it. She looks pretty good and you can see some improvement on papa lobster too.

perfection

Sasha grey

>tfw no jbp daughter gf

Jordan Peterson's daughter. She writes a blog called don't eat that. She struggled with an auto immune disorder for most of her life, even had to get some joints replaced. She figured out she could mostly fix it with a better diet. (Meat and greens) Jordan also had an auto immune disorder to a lesser degree that was also fixed by eating the better diet.