How do I stop feeling my front delts being worked when doing barbell rows? I just want big lats brehs

How do I stop feeling my front delts being worked when doing barbell rows? I just want big lats brehs

I read you're supposed to look down when doing these, what the fuck. Also was told the bar is supposed to hit your chest, not your stomach.

god damnit.

Lower the weight.

You don't get big lats doing bb rows. Try pullups and db rows

Depends which part of the back you want to hit. More lat activation pulling lower. More read delt and trap activation pulling higher.

I thought I was supposed to let it hit my lower ribcage myself. That or the bottom part of my sternum. Arnold isn't human those so his form is more fit for his species.

You might want to set the weight down each rep, so you don't get fatigued and start compensating with your back/hips/shoulders

If you bring it to chest you are working your shoulders more, especially rear deltoids if your back is more parallel with the floor

When you're bent over you're supposed to bring the bar to your hips/thighs

Also looking up usually helps with back position, helping it keep more straight, it's often adviced that you look up ahead when doing squats/deads/cleans/etc

Pulldowns

Thanks la'

lower the weight or cheat through the first half of the motion using momentum and at the top of the rep, clench your back muscles, elbows past your spine. under hand grip works well too. or just do the lat pull down with strict form and clench at the bottom of the rep. the movement of the barbell or handle for the majority of the rep is not doing much when you are doing low weight, strict form, except until that there final clench young blood.

>read you're supposed to look down when doing these, what the fuck. Also was told the bar is supposed to hit your chest, not your stomach.
Time to restart my weight.

Palms up, supine grip to involve lats

if you feel your front delts you're doing something completely wrong. what the fuck kind of motion are you even attempting?

He's probably swinging the bar forward somehow and doing some kind of front raise.

???

Do them underhand and and pull near your belly button.

you are shrugging your shoulder
Pull them back and down, helps with staying upright.

fuck those, just do seated rows and you'll never fuckup again

this,
palms facing out and pinch lats. Palms in will work traps and some front delt

Why do people even do these, one arm rows are superior in everybway