Girlfriend is pregnant

>girlfriend is pregnant
>she's 17
What do I do now, bros?

Kill her

lol good job you white trash idiot

Only way, do it bitch, or you'll be paying child support for the next 18 years, RIP 10k a year, RIP college dream unless your parents are rich.

Take responsibility for your actions and raise the kid. Your life might not go exactly as you planned, but don't believe anyone when they tell you that you can't do the right thing here and still accomplish whatever life goals you have set for yourself.

FALCON

PUNCH

Marry her, get a job, get a house, raise your child and have many more.

pull an arkangel

Post her phone number, i'l make her forget about you.

lmao does anyone still believe this?

> kids having kids
lol, sounds like the key for success

The best part is I bet OP is like 23 and dating a high school girl is the best he could do. Fucking rednecks.

17 is a very healthy age to have children.
Yeah sure, a lot of people dont even have a job at that age, but if you have a decent family they will help until you do.

Unironically these. Take responsibility.

>you know what to do

And some families understandably don't want to be burdened with the responsibility of an unplanned grandchild thanks to their dumbfuck son not using a condom.

If I ever got a girl pregnant Id pressure her for abortion. If she didn't Id either kill myself or move to another country.

tell her to abort it
>b-but muh life
A kid born out of wedlock with 2 dumb teenagers as parents will most likely grow up with many problems. You will probably divorce her once you get sick of her, and the kid will grow up in a poor household with divorced parents.
Unless you really like her and your parents are well off who have time for a child, don't bother raising it.

Man up, take responsibility, get a job, if ur still studying life gonna be hell till ur done. But all that shit will repay itself

Lol just poison her with a tocix amount of vitamin C. Doesn't hurt her, but kills the baby. Just put the powder over every meal.

Or you gonna be a good father and stuff. But love your baby

a cardio workout to the mexican border

this should be your catalyst to get out of your life as it is currently and reach new heights : ) one of the few great things about our modern era is that we've almost reversed to tribal society customs in that you no longer need to marry women you impregnate. we're back to the golden age of alphas with harems of pregnant women.

>Not wanting to date young...
Have fun with Christmas cakes user

abortion?

These.

You mean like 99% of human history?

>he thinks prime teen pussy is dating down
Americuck detected.

17?

Nice

t. toothless hillbillies

Forgot to mention I'm 28, bros
The money situation is fine, I make enough to support a family of three

You are 100% white trash but you do you, OP.

So are you a woman or what?

this, real man response right here.

What has her parents said?

Nope. You’re nearly 30 and just knocked up a high school kid. Have fun with that.

take responsibility

but not like this

be a man OP

Get dna test pray to god she cucked you

most baby boomer parents are retiring now and need babies around to stop them getting depressed

it's healthiest to have kids young and let the grandparents do some of the child rearing because they have a lot more experience

>letting a boomer touch your kids
no thanks

Nope, just European. We get to fuck girls before they're used up.

The average age on Veeky Forums is well below the people who have parents that are even close to retirement age. The people who actually have baby boomer parents are in their 30s. I know there are a decent amount of 30+ users on Veeky Forums but they’re definitely the minority.