Fruits

Redpill me on bananas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXlZfc1TrD0
lmgtfy.com/?q=bananas are clones
youtube.com/watch?v=9H0dy8fv33M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It feels good to stick em in your bum

They fit perfectly in your hand, this proves the existence of a creator and therefore God.

lots of sugar

Officers chop them up into bite size pieces when they give them to female jail inmates.

Amen.

Amen.

this, stick with less sweet fruits

>berries
>green apples
>pomegranate
>kiwi
>grapefruit
>lemon, yes eat it whole, I like to slice mine thin and cook it tastes amazing.

Pomegranate is awesome, they're expensive and time-consuming but I like to have one every few days. Good for T.

fun to play irl fruit ninja with

>green apples
Whenever I eat apples I feel sick and get headaches. I switched apples for pears.

>cooking lemons
Sounds great but would cooking them ruin the macros? I’d probably add cinnamon I might try it for my dinner tonight.

>Sounds great but would cooking them ruin the macros?
wouldn't affect it
>I’d probably add cinnamon I might try it for my dinner tonight.
make sure to cook them long enough, I like to roast them with other vegetables or let them braise

>eating fruits

>getting scurvy

Here’s the thing about fruits and sugar. It’s highly unlikely that you’re going to eat a ton of fruit in the same way that you’d be tempted to eat a whole pint of ice cream. Don’t be overly worried about eating a banana. It’s a solid fruit with good nutrients.

How many chromosomes do I need to reach this look natty?

One banana has like 25 carbs tho, and most ketogenic diets call for less than 20 carbs a day to reach ketosis

I didn’t understand any of that pussy speak.

Not only is fruit perfectly fine to consume, it is outright necessary. A lack of fruit intake is the most common cause of diet-related deaths.

Sugar that comes in the form of fruit should not be a concern at all. Especially if you are a young and physically active person with no health issues. Don't be an autist and get nutrition advice from blogs.

My breakfast pretty much every morning at work is a banana with peanut butter plus some mango chunks or blueberries. Don’t fall for the ‘all sugar is bad’ meme that Veeky Forums retards try to spout.

>delicious
>Made by mother nature (not by some greedy merchants)
>is Potassium and vitamins rich
>The true homosexuality test. Only straight males eat it without making lewd faces or having a banana down there

Literally the GOAT fruit, I have one every morning.

I'm a fat fuck losing weight and if I have to incorporate bananas in to my day I make it A BANANA by cutting one in half and keeping the uneaten half in a zip lock plastic baggie for later.

congratulations, you have learned portion control.

This. Some organisms just have too much irreducible complexity to be random. An intelligent designer has to exist

What about that sweet insulin spike post workout?

>keto

>t. Fatass carb cuck

I only like to eat green/semi green bananas.
I hate yellow and speckled bananas. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one.

Haah ya this blows my mind, I've had this same thoughts about bananas a few years ago.

You'll get banana brain
youtube.com/watch?v=XXlZfc1TrD0

Is this a joke? Bananas were genetically modified by humans to have their oblong shape.

Bananas are gross once they start getting soft. I always buy them when they're still a bit green and only get like 4-5 at a time.

>afraid of eating fruit

Never gonna make it.

what the fuck, but they smell like shit when you open them and they aren't ripe

The faggot like hard, firm green bananas sliding down his throat

God is everywhere.

Are you black?

t. turbo DYEL

>(not by some greedy merchants)
I have bad news for you user...
lmgtfy.com/?q=bananas are clones

Does that include store bought “organic” bananas?

Good and fast sugar intake. Always eat em before going to the gym. This and grapes.

God is everything because there is no-thing.

I eat about 10 a day usually

Faggot

Source?

GOAT preworkout snack.

It bothers me knowing that flavorful bananas are extinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=9H0dy8fv33M

organic bananas.

good source of potassium, magnesium, fiber, tryptophan, tyrosine, and is the apparent object of choice when declaring that you are, in fact, the pussy master

i can see you do not like the taste of potassium
what are ladyfingers.

They make my mouth tingle when I eat them. What does this mean? it feels like eating a mild pineapple

*tips*

Okay Stone Cold Steve Austin

Diabetes.

They contain a lot of potassium

this is incorrect. bananas contain almost no micronutrients

bananas are for fucking apes

subhumans

>lemons
>"As hard as tooth enamel is, the high acid content in many fruits and fruit juices can cause it to weaken and demineralize over time. These softened areas of enamel may then become discolored, sensitive to extreme temperatures or even sweet foods, and eventually decay and need special types of repair. The calcium in saliva can help strengthen enamel, according to the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), but when the environment in your mouth is too acidic, remineralization will not occur."

I don’t eat more then one citrus fruit a week if even that, unless you eating 20 lemons a day and you actually brush your fucking teeth I don’t think this is a realistic issue

Orange and lemon is everything you need

>Avoid hypokalemia
>Informal unit for radiation dose
>High contrast coloring
>Most phallic fruit known to man

Bananas are berries

Plantains are the best kind.

I have a sliced banana on wholemeal bread as a carb source pre-workout.

Banana is goat. If you want more fibre from it, get it when it's greener.

He was a good friend.

>muh sugar
Kys

there is such a thing as too much fatty

Yeah, if you eat 22 bananas in one sitting.

See

I used to eat 5 mandarins because that shit is so good, can't tell me what foods I like to eat too much of
And mixed fruit bowls etc that are definitely not made to be one serving total

7 bananas is over my daily sugar limit goal