Why even lift when all that matters is FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME and RACE?

Why even lift when all that matters is FACE, HEIGHT, FRAME and RACE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
t-nation.com/training/wider-real-man-shoulders
dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA611869
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really doubt the guy who made this autistic picture knows anything about women

How often do you interact with the general public ?

>I really doubt the guy who made this autistic picture knows anything about women

i thought this autistic shit only existed on the misc? ok im quitting internet forreal. im not even coping i have 9.7/10 spaniard facial aesthetics and had sex with 200 wimminz. its just the fact this negative shit fucks people up and reading people feeling like shit makes u feel like shit too

fuck all of you faggots.

Are you implying that this ugly, bald manlet gymcel made the picture? If so, you're proving his point

cope

Spaniards are uggo though, but you knew that

>i thought this autistic shit only existed on the misc? ok im quitting internet forreal. im not even coping i have 9.7/10 spaniard facial aesthetics and had sex with 200 wimminz.

Lol!!!!

if that cuz cutted down from 30% to 10% and got a good haircut i bet my life savings he would look twice as good as you burger LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

Why Forbes top 100 are so ugly? Is that because average or even ugly face men are more likely to be sneaky, mean and cruel?

Attractive men are more likely to be satisfied with their lives and thus don't feel as much of a need to strive for greater and greater successes.

bump

kek andrew luck

Because lifting improves face and frame.

Can we start a lookismfag genocide? It's not like they want to live anyways.

Kek'd

t-nation.com/training/wider-real-man-shoulders
This article claims, without a source, that the average man is man is 175 pounds, 5'10" with 18 inch shoulders. This is absolute, 100% willfull ignorance.
In reality 18 inches is closer to what the average girl is. The average man's width is at least 20", if not more.
Don't believe me? Check out this accurately done military anthropometric survey
dtic.mil/get-tr-doc/pdf?AD=ADA611869
Just fucking lol at the bluepilled delusionists at t-nation, bb.com, etc. The figure they promote as being the average width of a male is basically the same as the average width of a FEMALE
> 19.5 inches bro..nice thats above average
> 22".. wide as fuckk bro
it's all a bunch of happy horseshit, you don't start looking wide till you're 23"+

>tfw 19 inch shoulders

Should I just kill myself?

before lifting? doable
after lifting? terrible

It does neither. Both are bone structure which is determined by genetics.

I'm asian and ugly and I still get high class pussy once in a while :))

lol, if you're short is 5'7" and you live in the US you can literally go to Mexico, Asia, or any other place in South America and be average or tall plus you can make more money teaching English. Honestly if its so hard for you just move to another country.

What a surprise that an app based off of trivial sex has examples of people choosing looks. Go outside.

It literally says in that picture that your body matters a lot to women

body = frame and not being fat

Girls don't care about muscles.

>inb4 la Creatura complains about race mixing or some shit
This is unironically your way out of inceldom, stop pretending you're white and move to a place with shorter average height.

This is true. In my country 5'10 is already Chad tier.

>5'4
>smol frame
>face gets low rating on photofeeler

just kill me, darwinism says its my time for my genes to die

Exactly this. Lifting makes you look better and increases your confidence.

Frame is a matter of having self confidence because you understand your value and lifting massively increases your value.

>Frame is a matter of having self confidence
Literally what did you mean by this?

>earn more

kek maybe if you work as a cleaner before

Frame is a matter of having the confidence to say what you believe and not bitch out.

Having frame is being able to challenge people and be able to deal with people who challenge you. If you're self confident you'll stop acting like a bitch and people will be attracted to you.

he doesnt mean like frame of mind, or stance. he means bone structure in the body. like having wide shoulders and big feet etc

>Spaniard genetics
>9/10

user, I