Would you help your friend whoms getting choked by a basket ball american?

Would you help your friend whoms getting choked by a basket ball american?

Or are you not Veeky Forums enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DbMITmDeNCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm0kjySF-mE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i go in for a muffin with egg breakfast. 440 cal, what a great way to bulk

No niggers where I live.

You need to be a starving African child to be unable to overpower that thing.

Yes. My friends do not mess with anyone and do not lift so if some one tried to attack them unprovoked I would definitely get in there way. I have done it before.

However if it is one of those arrogant little shits who only pretends to be my friend then I would let their ass get rekt and record the whole thing on my cell phone.

I would never be afraid of someone who made basket balls

If you can get choked out with one hand, you're a necklet.

Having friends, not going to make it.

>neck grabbing

rip that negro if he does that to a krav maga practitioner

What friend?

Hit the back of his head with a blunt object then proceed to curb stomp his face till he's nothing but ketchup and bubblegum for a mug

>krav maga practitioner
youtube.com/watch?v=DbMITmDeNCU
Bullshido would love to go with a round with you

Yeah, this. Why is it suddenly considered difficult to sucker punch someone just because they're a nigger?

The only solution is to remove Zulu.

Dude looks like a fart would knock him out

should be able to defend yourself. but certain friend or family would help 100%. Situ presented would be very easy to defend yourself.

>implying you need to be Veeky Forums to pull out your gun and shoot the mindless beast

Niggers have thicker skulls. So while you can knock them out it takes a bit more power

Nigger you don't punch the head directly, you go for the jaw
And if you really come from behind with a metal object the head will be just fine, if you don't have one go for the neck.
>inb4 what if he dies
So fucking leave afterwards, why do you think there's like a 0.0001% chance of finding a guy who robbed you?
If you have no connection to the victim there's no way of connecting the "crime" to you.
And after all, it's just a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm0kjySF-mE

Most murders get solved in America though

I don't really have any friends. Just a brother. And yeah, if my brother were getting attacked I'd try and help. Really even if I would likely die I'd still try and help.
That being said, my brother can be a real piece of shit sometimes and I wouldn't doubt he brought it on himself. Doesn't really matter though.

To escape chokehold from the front you grab the guys wrists and turn slightly so one of your elbows reaches the other. Now you have both elbows on one side of the opponents arms and you can easily push down with the weight of your body.

Niggers rarely if ever fight one on one. It's almost always a situation where they have the numbers and attack all at once. Anyway, to answer your question, I would definitely jump in to even the odds but it's unlikely that I'd need to get involved in a one on one fight because I don't pal around with soyboys.

Not trying to brag but I once got jumped by a pack of four nignogs and ended up knocking out all four of them. Of course, two of them were sheboons, so I don't know if that counts. I don't like hitting women but they made that decision for me by jumping in and trying to claw my eyes out while I was fighting their boyfriends in what was already an unfair fight.

Thanks for the tip, user.

I see the spirit of George Zimmerman has aided you well.

Gonna need sauce on that statement. In places where a random nog is likely to attack you, the unsolved rate can be upwards of 85% (e.g. Oakland)

same answer as the last time, 4 fingers in his bum, all the way to the back knuckles.
if not this guy has the right ideaand go for the jaw, as always in boxing.