Why do you lift when you'll never have good facial aesthetics? While you're under the bar...

Why do you lift when you'll never have good facial aesthetics? While you're under the bar, I'm slaying your high school crush.

What the fuck is wrong with your face

Excuse me? Post your face/body then soyboy.

Is this a negative bog?

stay mad fag

Necklet
Do some neck curls you tryhard

Just as I thought, a necklet who can't grow a beard without ingrown hair.

Is that makeup on your eyes and lipstick? Ahahaha

Necklet? What are you talking about? you have a pencil for a neck

Say that to my face faggot.

something about this dudes lips are frekaing me out

Look at that pencil neck fuuuuaaark. And then he calls the other dude a necklet AHAHAHA go full auschwitz mode

Stay mad, pleb.

You will never achieve these neck gainz

Damn nice neck gains my boi. Keep it up yo

you actually have a shit jaw lol
nice job coping with that beard
this is peak looksmax he went from like a 4 to a 6

Thanks bro, god helps me with gains

Nice egghead

Dude, you're so mad that I slay more pussy than you kek.

Why is your face so weird?
Also shave that excuse for a beard.

I would rather be friends with the blonde bro than with you arrogant looking fuck who needs to boost his low self esteem with posts of his alien shithead skull

H O L Y B I B L E

Get on accutane, it will change you

OP has the facial structure of Laura Loomer

I clearly have a warrior skull.

Dude looks like his eyes are upside down

>tfw too intelligent to deal with alien dyels

This. I can't understand haircuts like those these days. Its like some hunger games shit.
I actually wish people went back to those wannabe ragnar styles.

Pretty sure op is just posting some other cunts pictures anyway. That beard is badly trimmed and the guy seems to be missing a jaw. I refuse to believe anyone would be as delusional as to post shit like that unironically.

you look gay as fuck, your chin sucks so hard a barehand punch from a 15 years old could break you apart, you are also extremely white, a bit of sun and you get a sunburn, with that face you would only atract 12-13 years old girls assuming they arent into bigger guys, and implying you arent a turbopedo who would want to attract little girls ? please gtfo

anyways, i have to admit you have a nice beard, proabably once of the best i have ever seen, but once you shave your face will be nothing but laughable

Femanon here. You look terrible. You have tiny pursed lips, horrific interocular distance, a weak jaw, a nose that is both too short and too prominent, and a tiny neck. If, in addition to that, you don’t work out, you’re a 4/10 at best. Gtfo and go lift some weights

kek you killed him, i didnt even notice so many aspects like you did

you look mentally unstable

fpbp

My hair isn't as shit as OPs is it?

>implying I care what some roastie thinks

He won't even acknowledge this post because it obliterated him

yours is better

>t. sluthate
a woman would never say "interocular distance" you autist

It isn’t just me, broh

looks normal, not over the top like OP

Veeky Forums was right, it's all about positive canthal tilt!

Is your name CJ?

ok if I'm as ugly as this dude, how do i downplay the negative aspects, and not look tryhard? just have a generic bland haircut, with a bit of stubble?

how am I doing? feedback/improvement?

I like your face.
Get jacked and close your mouth to make your face appear wider

This guy looks fucking gay. I mean, maybe women are into dudes who look like the guy from fucking Lazy Town and wear gay leather jackets but I'm always going to be a jeans and polo guy.

>polo

Imho the haircut and facial hair are both fine. In order to attract women, maintain your body, maintain good personal hygiene, wear clothes that fit you comfortably and flatter your body (price doesn’t matter, the key to looking expensive is wearing clothes that flatter you and suit your style/personality), and don’t be a pompous asshole. OP’s alien face would be forgivable if he weren’t so far up his nonexistent ass.

Cute face with a sweet smile. shave all of your hair off and get jacked.

>44804482
guys this is bait

>i didnt even notice so many aspects like you did

hahahahahahaha jesus christ

thanks. yeah you're right, it's his expression and this thread that makes him seem like a loser, more than his appearance. that and the jacket.

thanks, you mean also shave the beard?I think I look too nice guy tho.

Slightly mongoloid eyes, it's like you have no eyelashes at all which looks a little weird. Otherwise alright. Shave your head completely and take the neck pill.

Train your neck and you'll be golden senpai

i look better than u but similar lips, except mine are a a bit wider.. im stillreally self councious of them tho lol.. its kina nice seeing im not alone tho

My personal preference is no beard. However, plenty of women like facial hair, so you should go with whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and confident.

Yeah, the jacket is fucking gay

How do i look bruhs? If I don't look great, how can I look better?

heyy rofl

don’t post pictures of yourself online ever. not on social media (unless pure IRL interactions) or on image boards

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a pic stolen from Veeky Forums, definitely looks like a Veeky Forumsg imo.

Thanks hackerman

OP is better looking.

Dude grow a full beard and you’ll be drowning in poon, your face is structured where you’d easily be an 8.5 out of 10 if you got one, if you do get one change your haircut though

Damn this guy really needs to cut his hair, it's making his head look even more freakishly long

haircut is all you need

Hello, Potion Seller

kek

I NEED YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS POTIONMASTER

Change your hairstyle so that the front goes upwards instead of downwards. You have a smaller forehead, so having bangs that go downward makes it seem even smaller and makes your face seem unbalanced. Other than that, get swole, maybe grow a beard. You can easily become an 8.5-10

>good facial aesthetics
>hairdye.jpg
Covering up that weak chin does help but I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't even notice it from behind.

>short nose
>small ocular distance
>chinlet
>jawlet
>necklet
>gay hair

5.5/10

r8 me

Rate me?

you look like you just saw your dog get run over

el goblino/10

What haircut?
And thanks for feedback.

oh. thanks.

Lose the fat on your face m8, you seem to have great bone structure under that
Also get a better haircut

holy shit good bait

Thanks for the advice. What haircut?

You look pretty good but wtf is that facial expression dude you look like you saw a ghost or something

what this guy said, look for something that makes your forehead look bigger. It looks a bit to small with that harcut.

Fucking lmao, add this one to the "who you think is calling you a soyboy and who is actually calling you a soyboy"
You look like this guy's twink bottom malformed cousin

was just trying to give a neutral face instead of forcing a smile. s-s-sorry...

Oblivion NPC with Fallout hair

If your eyebrows normally rest like that when your face is relaxed, you might want to look into getting some of the top waxed off. They make you look like you’re about to cry. Other than that, you’re a good looking guy. 8/10 at least if you’re swole

This is now a face r8 thread.

Am I a facelet? Is there a any hope?

This is now a Veeky Forums rate thread

thanks, im dyel though. trying to break a squat PR right now by doing 205 for 5 reps.

this guy looks like a fucking faggot nu male

jesus christ marry me, those eyes are dreamy af

>wannabe ragnar styles
seeing dudes walk around with shaved sides and a gayass topknot really put it into perspective for me. It doesnt matter to normies if it actually looks good or not, if a celeb walked around like that once, its gonna spread like wildfire cause they just follow the lead like a bunch of monkeys