Signed up gym 6 months ago

>signed up gym 6 months ago
>still same fucking playlist
>every single day

is it acceptable to politely talk to management about this, or will I look like an autist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAczwhihCyk
youtube.com/watch?v=LKdmzriKsic
youtube.com/watch?v=MIPgPcxvrvM
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI
youtube.com/watch?v=5yeLINo-7H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Headphones, you mong

You already look like an autist. Do whatever you want.

My friend said something about the shit tier music and the gym said
The same thing this user said minus the mong lol

>not using headphones
>not listening to anime OST or fascist music

I can't tell if people are serious when they mention listening to anime music. It's not fucking good at all.

i set prs to this shit all day
youtube.com/watch?v=oAczwhihCyk

>gym plays the same shit every day
>will sometimes hear the same song twice in the space of 1-2 hours
>it's been this way for months
>it's not even a playlist, it's fucking Capital FM radio

I listen to Rammstein in my headphones.

Just dont give a fuck. Ask.

>mfw these plebs can't even block out external stimuli

Yeah, but you gotta admit that's extremely atypical for anime music.

some gyms also don't allow headphones
i just got back from visiting this school for a week and snuck into their gym a few times
still used my headphones though and no one bothered me

lurk more newfag

And I thought Range Officers were cunts.

Time to lurk more yourself newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=LKdmzriKsic
Let me show you a god tier soundtrack to work out

>breaking cellphone with weights
>strangling yourself with wires
By the name and stupidity it seems Swedish

If you’re not using music or repressed memories of your stepfather to increase your adrenaline levels then you’re NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

it's out in minnesota actually but yeah the kids seemed pretty dumb

>Rules for the sake of having rules
What the fuck is this shit

Academia.

This but memories of her

Fucking these. She may have broke my heart but her leaving has been great fucking motivation before heavy lifts.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIPgPcxvrvM
?

what the fuck? forget talking to them about the music lmao start a petition to change the rules or something, that's ridiculous

Get a new gym. At least mine plays from different lists depending on the person behind the desk. No despacito for two entire months.

>Same playlist every day
Consider youfself lucky
The stupid receptionists at my gym has nothing better to do all day than scavenge the Internet for the most ridiculous shit they can find to enlighten the day.

To have Bing Crosby, White Christmas echo through the halls can be a fun gig once a year, but pretty much every day is full of shit like that since they grown bored of the old traditional hit music regular people like.

I've begged and pleaded with them to lower the volume, so the shit they play don't interfer with my headphones, but they tend to forget/ignore that. So whatever I listen to is a mix of my music (at max volume) and the shit taste of the receptionist seeping in every once in a while.

It's a swedish place. They check teenagers for identity when buying energy drinks there.

I don't like love live but man I loved this song, thanks

what is this for pamper shit. If i break my phone i'm de idiot not someone else.

I liked Sunshine more than the original so maybe try that? Sunshine's songs are definitely better than the original too imo.

I only really watch anime now for listening practice, but maybe I'll give it a shot

Only way to go. I always remember that she was gay the whole time and I can finish my set.

I actually like my gym's playlist.
We have two guys who work 1 day and take 1 day off in shifts.
One plays hip-hop and electronic music.
The other plays a bunch of shit from the previous decade like Cypress Hill, Marilyn Manson, Eminem (not the new stuff), System of a Down, Disturbed (just had down with the sickness playing today), Slipknot.
Yes, it is a bunch of edgelord shit, but I genuinely feel like I have more energy when he cranks up the volume

why do they look so happy

Because the people who consume this shit are not

Never had this problem since I work out in my school gym and we play our music here, but put yourself in the place of your gym dj.
A person comes up to you and politely asks you swap the playlist from time to time, why tf would that offend you in any way? Just don't stutter or screech autisticaly

>I only really watch anime now for listening practice, but maybe I'll give it a shot
Enjoy the ride.
Anime girls are always happy, that's what's good about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

I don't understand the appeal of this type of anime. They all have the exact same face but with different-colored hair/eyes.

This is the greatest PR song of all time. Witness these dubs as proof
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6BMiHMPtI

>Literally pic related

Dubs never lie

Idolshit in general is guilty of using samefaces. I still enjoy it anyway and it actually inspired me to get my shit together. You can laugh if you want.

>virginseverywhere.jpg
It's OK man. It's not everyone, but it's most of them. Remember where you are.

for the most part same here, but I don't really mind, I listen to my stuff on the treadmill though.

fuaaaaarrrrrkkkkk

I'm not sure if it's a joke, or a bunch of niggers with a sampler attempting cultural appropriation on white Trash Metal.
My trips will prove me right!

youtube.com/watch?v=5yeLINo-7H4

i have seen thousands of iterations of this meme but this one takes the cake for the absolute worst