/fat/ - You'll Never Get the Princess with that Body Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>This is your threadly reminder to recalculate your TDEE periodically as you lose weight

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>myfitnesspal group
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124559-fat-to-fit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa
goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a47892/keto-diet-questions-answers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Repostan-bumpan

6'0 slavlet here, doing lchf with IF and occasional 1-3 day water fast since December, down 30 lbs to 220 at the moment
Could be much faster if I had access to gym this winter, but I'm gonna finally move from current shithole in a week
Going for 200 lbs in a couple of month

Any piece of advice?

taking /fat/ wojak requests

/fat/ wojak with bloodshot eyes staring at pizza

How do I get rid of the lower belly fat?

I'm 6'0 and 177, so I guess there's still some weight to be lost. When can I expect to be fully skinny?

>crave ramen
>already had 3 meals today
>oh well
>eat
>feel bad
>make myself vomit
This bullimia thing isn't that bad, i might get into it.

More lower ab exercises. I do incline situps.

So I realized I am just genuinely build big. I measured and apparently my torso is in the top percentiles. Both for length, shoulder width, chest thickness, etc. (all taken by the bone not by the fat on top)

How do I calculate my BMI when I am apparently outside the norm?

I had a dream I was gorging on pulled pork filled tortillas. I think my subconscious is trying to sabotage/kill me.

Happy /fat/ wojak with tape measure

Man Scott was such a beta in that movie. She guaranteed cheated on him right away

Weekly cheat meal y/n? Kinda impossible to work a 2000cal chicken kebab in to a 1500cal daily limit.

Take the fat wojak biting on a shotgun and make it a buttered baguette instead.
Sorry I don't even have the source, I've been scouting for it for the last 5 threads but nobody posts it anymore. Edit: I mean the fat version of this.

Reverse of this with fit wojak looking into the mirror and seeing fat wojak if possible

Yeah, why not. You can trade it for water fast day, or extensive exercise.

wait what?
which one would be fat?

what's the context?

>wake up after 4 hours of sleep
>so hungry that I can't fall asleep again
>go eat my breakfast; greek yogurt and oats
>I am so hungry that even without sugar, it tastes heavenly

Are sips bad for me when trying to lose fat? They only have 10 calories

measuring body fat percentage and seeing improvements

It's time /fat/boys, confess your sins

No actual sins so far, but it being Sunday and me having successfully stayed within my calorie limit an entire week makes me want to sin just a little bit.

I'm trying to think of something with zero to no carbs.

The one in the mirror

Nothing had jam grilled cheese that was like 400 cals aligns ith some coffee. Went to gym did some back and shoulder lifts and 300 calories worth of electrical
Excluding the cardio I still have 1400 calories left today

Had an apppe fritter today but nothing else

Had an idea but ended up being too ambitious and time consuming, gonna do the other ones, feel free to add something to this

Anyone in the Michigan area struggling with Quality Dairy donuts? Shits so good senpai I gotta resist.

Also feel bad for anyone outside Mid-Michigan. QD donuts blow every donut Ive ever had out of the water. If youre ever in the area I highly reccommend giving them a try.

Had 4 mozzarella sticks and 3 pigs in blankets while watching g the boxing

Although that did take me up to 1200 caloires for the day so myfitnesspal didn’t shout at me for not eating enough

I had two pieces of a Hershey bar.

wops

"Let's develop an eating disorder just to be liked by some strangers on a forum"

Not him but, it's not an eating disorder, it's a self induced way of enforcing portion control. Eat too much? Now you have to vomit.
Plus it's less about impressing strangers on the internet and more about being healthy.

>50lbs of progress so far
>still fat but happy with where I'm headed
>check myself out in the mirror, dick gains look pretty good
>want to see how it looks hard, flick junior around to get him going
>end up failing nofap by cumming to the visual of my progress and my own dick in the mirror
Weird as fuck feeling, but kinda nice.

Is it possible to make the real wojak fit?

Like he's made it but his progress is never enough. He will always be a fatty deep down

>that lifestyle is healthy

wew

You're going to fuck your teeth up if you make that a habit.

How is it not?

are you a literal retart?

That'd take time

in short, stomach acid is horrible for you outside of the stomach.

>retart
Yeah we know who the real retard is here.

I'm trying my first long water fast. I've eaten a whole plant vegan diet for a while with some real success, then I did one meal a day which worked great. It's been three days without food, just a multi, some salt and water. Kinda cranky today but I've developed good willpower from the past two diets. I suggest looking into it. I've lost six pounds in three days.

Also, I did an extreme calorie restriction for a few weeks, didn't lose much weight an I was cold all the time. Don't bother with that unless you want to test your willpower. I could tell that I went into ketosis yesterday, I've been freezing for two weeks so I've been wearing long underwear and a sweater indoors then last night suddenly I was roasting. I've been at a normal temperature since. Look into water fasts on YouTube.

Cool

I mean maybe? The teeth definitely take a hit but if you wash out your mouth afterwards it shouldn't be a big deal. Plus losing all the stomach acid will probably kill the appetite for a while.

Broke keto accidently Thursday because I forgot the sauce on wings are NOT keto friendly. Been off it since but not overeating much, if at all. Been out drinking on dates so those are some calories. Also I had premarital sex last night.

Oh for fuck's sake. Think of the path the food is travelling when it goes up from your stomach. It's not just the teeth that are damaged by this process. Just stop puking, it's terrible for you.

Even just eating and spitting, while it doesn't do any physical damage to your organs, fucks you up mentally.

t. I used to have a serious eating disorder

Hey, idiot, this place is for fat people who want to lose weight, not mental sanity or life

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulimia_nervosa

It IS a problem

Good sign that you're on the right track user. Your opinion on yourself is the only one that matters.

Keto gives you heart disease from all the fat and isn't a healthy way to lose weight long term. Check the facts
goodhousekeeping.com/health/diet-nutrition/a47892/keto-diet-questions-answers/

By that logic anytime someone drinks a soda or diet soda they fuck up their insides. Jesus Christ dude everything is lined with mucus for a reason, vomiting is no big deal. If you lose your teeth after vomiting you're just a retard who doesn't wash their mouth out afterwards.

There's no "negative mental impact" either. You're providing feedback for overeating, which is uncomfortable vomiting. This is healthy. You're basically training yourself not to eat too much.

Appreciated, m8

Yeah if you throw up occasionally it’s not a big deal

Not 3 times a day

Go seek help

Fuck off vegan Jew.

arm looks a lil weird, this ones a lil better

>Not 3 times a day
NOBODY said anything about 3 times a day. I'm suggesting once you overeat and fuck up your goals, you vomit. Simple.

>exercising so you can eat more
>grilled cheese
I count 2 sins so far

It wasn’t even so I could eat more
Also not really grilled cheese more of just toasted desu my fault for mixing those up

Your esophagus is not protected you brainlet, it can regenerate from vomiting once in a blue moon but not on a regular basis.

And that's not going into the electrolyte disturbances, achloridia, vagus nerve damage...

All nutritionists agree that Keto is extremely dangerous. Never do a meme diet loaded with fucking FAT.

>it can regenerate from vomiting once in a blue moon but not on a regular basis.
Again, NOBODY mentioned regular vomiting, only when you overeat your goals.

>And that's not going into the electrolyte disturbances, achloridia,
Nothing permanent or long term damaged

> vagus nerve damage...
gonna need a source on that one

>GMOs are bad for you, I only eat organic

What's your TDEE/calorie goal?

Wait a second, you're not my padré!
GET OUT OF HERE SCHLOMO

Ate four glazed donuts and drank two chocolate milkshakes today. All in around 1800 cal of shit. Only 3000 for the day so not the end of the world, but had been doing keto and IF for a few weeks so it made me feel like shit.

Not who you've been talking to but I have been struggling with bulimia for 7 years and trying my hardest and still failing to get out of it for more than 2.

It seems like a super easy solution at first, but the mindset that if you fuck up you throw up is incredibly toxic.

I can't stop you from doing what you are gonna do, but binging and purging has been a huge issue for me for a long time and even though I want to stop, it is nearly impossible to get out of my own head about it.
It is a serious disorder and you should treat it that way. I didnt and it fucked me up.

Also, you never get up everything you eat so you still dont end up losing nearly as much as you would have if you just ate normally anyway.

Alright lads, cooking lesson time. We're gonna talk about stir fry.

So, generally speaking (not at the moment due to living situation) 2-3 days a week, I eat stir fry. I will show you all the ingredients, calories, and how it's made. Let's start with ingredients/calories.

Red Pepper - 40
Onion - 40
Broccoli - 100
300g chicken breast - 330
400g pasta - 520
30g butter - 215
2tbsp olive oil - 240
2x chicken stock cube - 40
1485 total

Now, this is the only thing I eat that day. But I divide all of the above in half, and cook two portions. It's actually a massive amount of stir fry. Like "you need quite a large pan or a wok to cook the half portion"

So, the first thing you do, is you chop the chicken breast, then put it in a baggie with half a tbsp ish of olive oil, a bit of salt, and a bit of cornstarch/flour. Mix it all about so the chicken is coated. Set aside.
Chop the vegetables and put in a big bowl.
Cook half the noodles (I like thick chinese noodles but you can use penne, spaghetti, whatever) until firm, then add a bit of oil, some garlic powder, and 1 chicken stock cube, mix up.
Put pan on maximum heat
Add tiny bit of oil and let heat
Throw in half the chicken from the baggie
COok until about done, stirring constantly
Throw in half the vegetables, bit more oil, stir constantly
Add garlic powder
Once vegetables are cooked but firm, add the noodles into the pan
Stir together, fry together a bit.
Shut off heat
Add 1/2 of the butter and stir in until it disappears.

This makes a huge pile of stir fry, and it's only half your food and half your 1500 calories. Do the same again with the other half of the ingredients later. This is a great way to feel full, eat healthy, and get good macros, and still lose weight. You can change out the seasonings (no chicken stock/garlic powder, add soy sauce, or whatever you like) and the vegetables (I like green beans a lot) to your preference or to vary it up, and it's great for meal prep.

1800 calories a day

Have anyone else's sweat and piss started smelling really weird after going on a diet?

>was skinny faggot
lifted for a little less than a year
>didn't make me look good, just got fat.
>family and friends now make fun of me for being fat.
a-at least i can lift heavier.

>asparagus favorite vegetable
>tastes great
>super healthy
>pairs well with lots of other foods
>piss smells like DEATH every time I eat it

why can't the universe just let me have this one

Keto piss is supposed to smell metallic

Seeing my mom for the first time in a week tomorrow (shes in rehab) and she wants italian so im not going to be a carb autist and eat mostaccioli (this wouldnt be so bad if i didnt do the same exact thing w sushi w my gf on valentines)

How the fuck do I go on keto when I barely eat fat?

I get mainly protein, a bit of fat, and carbs from green veggies.

I had a 2700kcal binge; a whole box of cookies, fried chicken rings, 100 grams of chocolate and 1 liter of sweet tea.

Today was a bad day, I slept for 14 hours, woke up after the sun went down and ruined my plans for the day. Felt shitty and had no dinner at home, so I thought "Fuck this, it's now a cheat day".

Quick question: i've seen somewhere that eating too little (like 1k calories) is harmful for weight loss because it slows down your metabolism, so i wanna know if it is true and if it is i wanna know if i can eat 1.5k calories and use 500 on cardio so i end up with the same result but without the slow metabolism

Day 3 of 900 cals done.
I am less bloated, and have lost a few pounds.

Eating too little, for too long, consistently. And perhaps with other caveats. Don't worry too much about it.

What can happen though, and is actually MORE likely if you do cardio while cutting, is blowing up with water. Since it weighs a bit, you might feel demoralized if you watch the scale and see it going up - a LOT. In this case, you can fix that with a refeed at maintenance. On the plus side, with the same deficit and diet breakdown, you naturally get far more micros at 1500 than at 1000 kcal.

Fat wojak eating a huge doner kebab and crying because they shouldn't be doing it

I bought a pot of ice cream today
But after a few scoops reason took over and I threw it in the trash and ate some veggies

Thaks for the reply, i already knew that i would weight more after eating but it never dawned on me that water retention was a big factor aswell

is this shit worth buying and using?

It feels like it's just snake oil but looking for things that will help.

user, please, get into IF and eat sufficiently. I've already done a mistake of believing the extreme calory deficit meme.
You will plateu at some point and even slight change in ration will start the process of resession. Your body will slow down basic metabolism rate a lot and will convert most of consumed food into fat.
It is a completely natural chain of events for our body. It will slow down significantly, and will hoard everything while there is still food so you can go out and find new food source when current will go out of stock. It is intended for survival, your body isn't as dumb as you think and it won't just burn shit down until you die simply because you eat less than it needs for normal function.
Another downside is that you will feel like sack of shit, your immune system will weaken and your life will be full of misery.

Eat good/sufficient or don't eat at all.

>plateauing around 210 for the past couple weeks (5'11)

I've lost 25lb so far from pretty much diet alone (not strictly counting calories, just eating less and healthier). Should I just try eating even less to break the plateau, or would adding more cardio help?

Have you tried eating less

yea retart obviously im eating appropriately, i've been between 1500-2000 cals for a few weeks, just looking for stuff that might help

Try eating less

The fact that you are on plateu means that your inner weight scales has reached the minimal point on your current level of insulin. Eating less won't do shit and the moment you will back down to your normal calorie rate, you will gain weight rapidly, since your metabolism doesn't accelerate until you are "safe" (remember that body doesn't really like to loose energy when it is precious) on your inner weight scale.
You can break the plateu in two different ways:
1. Start fasting.
2. Abstain from carbs (you can either go for keto or lchf), pass through keto flu, wait for your metabolic rate to accelerate and then come back to your diet.

Also, consider intermittent fasting, since it shows good results in battling insulin-resistance that is the base of fat hoarding.

>Should I just try eating even less to break the plateau, or would adding more cardio help?
Plateaus are natural, you have a couple options. Have you re-computed your new TDEE? As you lose weight, your metabolic rate also lowers, so you might need to recalculate it. Try more intense cardio, but be wary of the calories burned, they're often way high. If you've got more questions, post your goal weight, your current daily calorie goal, and how many calories you think you burn via cardio

>you'll never go shopping with taytay or even anyone remotely attractive or nice
Why even live

improve yourself fatty and maybe one day you will

But that would take actual work and I could still fail whereas complaining doesn't require any work at all

>inner weight scales
>minimal point on insulin
Nice momscience.

I am fucking wrecked. A week of exercise, cutting, no carbs, disturbed sleep, and this was the cutter with around 4 hours of sleep after a full body workout yesterday.

Today, I shall cheat. I'm thinking peanut butter sandwiches and an actual store bough ice coffee.

Don't do it, stay strong

I wonder how many girls who look like that go to the butcher's for their keto shopping.

I need to eat more than 3000cal to gain weight. I highly doubt it'll go that far.

You will fail always cause you are doing everything wrong. Up your carbs, dont try to starve yourselves. Quit all dairy and lessen fat. No need to count calories, the more you eat white rice and potatos the better, cause you wont feel hungry then. White rice DO NOT CONVERT TO FAT at all. It is impossible to gain weight eating carbs