How often do you replace your plastic meal prep containers? are glass containers worth the price and weight?

how often do you replace your plastic meal prep containers? are glass containers worth the price and weight?

I use a glass one for when I bring food for school so I can heat it without getting gyno and cancer. At home i put the food on a plate or in a bowl like a civilized human being.

I got rid of all plastics. Xenoestrogens are real and i cant have them stealing my gainz!

just get BPA free plastic and you're fine. check out the container store. i got glass and then like the next day found out affordable BPA free containers exist, i havent used the glass set i got once.

na dude, all plastics are bad. just go pure glass or metal. I switched over to cast iron pans as well.

>tfw non locking

>plastic

How poor are you

Just get glass containers ffs

got 1000 of those for 10 bucks on a sale, i use 5 per day and i fucking hate cleaning those, but i use them three or four times

BPA isn't the problem you mong.

This. I moved to a wooden box in the woods to escape the big plastic.
>t. send from my carrier pigeon

Yeah i switched to cast iron pans after my plastic ones all melted.

>not using stainless steel containers
>not using silver containers
>not using gold containers with platinum lids
>not using solid diamond containers with bejeweled ivory lids

enjoy your BPS dumbass

>2018
>still letting plastic touch your body
>still not owning a granite toothbrush
>not investing in an aluminum otterbox
>not typing on a marble keyboard
>refusing to purchase an alarm clock with a limestone snooze button
>opening your plastic dishwasher door without copper chain mail safety gloves
>not bringing your own wooden crates to the grocery store to put vegetables in
>not coating the interior of your car with a thick layer of bronze

Never going to make it

BPA free just means it got replaces with something equally dangerous.

easy there urist

Glass is definitely worth it, not only for the price and weight, but for the food quality as well. Fuck plastic, especially some cheap ass ones. I used Tupperware stuff before, now I moved to some random glass ones from my near store, works wonders.

Fuck you dumbass bitch, don't you know there's BPB, BPC, BPD and a whole load of other shit that just replaces BPA

>americans are unable to even glare at plastic lest their test levels instantly drop to zero

whats a non-stick pan?

Please, share recipies user!

where did you buy your pigeons at? i got discount at my organic world market store

I've been drinking from a BPA free Nalgene bottle for 8 years.
Should I start arranging my funeral?

i bet you have low test