It's absolutely mind blowing how unbelievably overrated this guy is

It's absolutely mind blowing how unbelievably overrated this guy is

>poo in loo from some mud country
>Face of a homosexual
>eye liner and hairstyle of a faggot
>really unremarkable physique
>pose in short faggy shorts at dance festivals is literally the only thing he ever did
>drug addict who oded in a sauna

Yet he is remembered as like an Arnold tier hero for bodybuilding because he is dead now. Top jej lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AdBoybKnzZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put it in the context of when this guy was around. Now most of the stuff zyzz wore and did seems corny, but that was chad behavior in that age. Notice how much pussy he got at the time

Zyzz is a spirit brah he's inside all of us, daily reminder to be a sick cunt not a hard cunt

the thing that made him iconic was that he was ahead of his time. He did vlogging of workouts and stuff before it was mainstream. He was also from here so it helped some seeing what they could reach(lean phyisque, getting tail)

So lifting natty is a waste of time?

he has a 10 face and body

>The king forever in our hearts

Unless you’re an underwear model, I’d say it’s unlikely you’d need to roid to be a male model

It's just because he was a tripfag here on Veeky Forums, he was posting here already before he started lifting.

Do people really think Zyzz' face was aesthetic? I mean he's good looking but a 10? He kind of has a bird look going on IMO, especially in the OP's pic.

Zyzz ushered in a movement of bodybuilding for aesthetics. Before that most bodybuilders looked like giant meaty thumbs that waddled around and people really only got into BB to grow huge and look like a microwaved cabbage patch kid. I mean, if Zyzz kept cycling he probably would've gotten there but he ended up being the king of aesthetics.

Keep it up, mate.
We're all gonna make it, brah.

Holy fuck I just realised Cristiano Ronald is literally turning into Zyzz. What with all the body oil, short shorts, retarded hairstyles, posing and barely contained homosexuality. Both are total fags. I hope Cristiano od's soon

I don't care. I loved zyzz. I would have never gotten into fitness without him

He was a kurd
>Face of a homosexual
Idk if that's how faces work
>eye liner and hairstyle of a faggot
Jelly of his natty lashes
Nigga wut?
>pose in short faggy shorts at dance festivals is literally the only thing he ever did
Dude lived it up, slayed the pussy and was a sick cunt
>drug addict who oded in a sauna
He had an undiagnosed heart condition that ran in his family

The guy was a beast. I understand some of you newfaggots weren't around to witness it, but the man was ahead of his time.

fuck, his physique along with the bugez are forever goals. Just sad that i have shitty insertions feelsbadman

-hes white, born in russia, with ancestry from armenia (the caucauses literally the root of where white people are from
-strong jaw, square face, masculine asf
-lol hairstyle is kinda gay but he can do w.e he wants bcuz hes a fucking sickcunt
-literally in the top 1 percent of 1 percent of bodies
-parties hard asf bcuz thats a sickcunt lifestyle mate
-RIP

Because he started out as fucking nothing. He was a video game playing virgin twig when he started, as were many of us. He brought himself up from nothing. Add that to his personality, and of course he was going to get popular.

>hes white

>started out as fucking nothing
>takes exogenous anabolic steroids

Wow, what an inspiration amirite my dude

Thanks for sharing.

No.

>zyzz was white
dios mios

if you cant post anything worth arguing with dont even post you fucking autistic dyel posting characters from fucking video games

As an oldfag the funny thing about Zyzz is that he was just a shitty tripfag when he was alive. No one gave a shit when he got banned and there were a lot more and better tripfags at the time. Then after he died a bunch of newfag australian teenagers joined because they heard he was a DYEL WOW nerd that got swole. Veeky Forums was never the same

fucking idiot.. what race is he? a negroid? mongloid? stupid american trying to claim who is and isnt white

When I first frequented Veeky Forums pretty much around the time I started lifting I thought Zyzz was massive. Now I don't, his routines are utter garbage that could only be maintained by the stupid amount of steroids he was on. I admire the WoW geek to confident jacked chad transformation, but thats about it.

If you want to eternally blast and cruise then I guess he works as a role model.

Did any of these guys ever end up making it? (Starting at 5:14)

youtu.be/AdBoybKnzZw

Did I trigger your inner autism ? Constructive criticism to what exactly, your retarded blog post ? Go jerk some more to zyzz videos and KYS.

Based on Brian Bloom, whos a 10 compared to your favourite pajeet.

>Notice how much pussy he got at the time

I've never seen him with anything more than a 6/10.

He's literally west asian. a mix of turk with caucasian(as in from the caucasus).

Notice you never actually see him lift any weights, just gay poses

Compared to Arnold with 100s of hours of taped footage lifting weights, in an era without technology

Zjizz is a roiding fraud who barely lifted

BJ is too rough. If you look at the guys women drool over like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise you'll notice they're have a mix of masculine and feminine traits.

>but that was chad behavior in that age
It wasnt Chad behaviour 100 years ago and it isn't Chad behaviour now.
He was a kid who went from a total incel shut in wow nerd into degenerate and died at 22.
>Chad

He was a nerd and WOW gamer, but he changed himself and became one of the most admirable people in fitness history. He died 2011 and still everyone knows him. So, do it like he did, be a sick cunt brah

It’s true. And now we have these newfags mindlessly claiming he was “peak aesthetics” and a “sickcunt” (these were the buzzwords he used to describe himself, of course).

And now they’re saying he ushered in bodybuilding for aesthetics instead of being strongmen. How deluded. I’m just glad they stop calling the bodybuilder pose the “zyzz pose”.

>Overrated
>Zyzz

Chose one, faggot.

He literally was not white you retarded mongrel. Kurds are not white.

ITT: jelly neck breads touching themselves as they sleep

He started from nothing. He was this lanky looking virgin who played too much vidya. He sold his wow account for a gym membership and changed completly. He started as the average 9nk user and changed into this man with a greek god physique who'd go to music festivals and fuck sluts. His mentality of inspiring others made him even better. You may not care about any of this but you have to at least acknowledge that this is some people's dream and is pretty good inspiration.

I miss him bros :'(

Not really. Even when he was a twig lanklet WoW nerd he was going to raves, doing drugs and banging sloots all the time. He just started lifting and gear to get even further in that rave scene.

He's from Russia initially you absolute newfag.

Post yours

I really don't get the praise.

Zyzz is literally DYEL mode compared to someone like Arnie.

you mirin, stay mad cunt

Dude, you could seriously get his physique by doing some push ups and pull ups three days a week. Seriously, DYEL.

clearly doesn't train

keyboard warrior

>a reminder that this happened

He wasn't Indian, he was Russian, He was a skinny little faggot who became joocy.

His physique was probably better than yours ever will be (please post yours with a timestamp for proof)

He was proof that regardless of who you are, confidence and a half decent physique will get you a free pass.
I was builtfat after 2 years of training, and guess what? I practised dancing at home a few nights a week (not like Zyzz but basic shit like the wobble etc) and when I was confident enough doing it I tried it in a club, it worked.
Your average woman isn't after some roided up monster, if you've got a half decent silhouette going you will appeal to women, I was talking to and taking home more women than the sted heads huddled together staring at the dance floor.
Even now being a builtfat 27yo man, I have that free pass, I do what I like, I bang 20yo women, I have 3 friends with benefits and virtually any single woman I take an interest in is up for a cheap date walking somewhere linking arms, eating ice cream just to talk about themselves before hopping into bed with me.

Zyzz said we're all going to make it, I guess he didn't account for you.

>because he is dead
sure

>why do people like things I don't?

>indisputable king of aesthetics of all time
>manly as fuck
>perfect teeth, hair, jawline and tan
>6'2" master race
>danced like a god without looking gay
>drowned in pussy
>left a legacy that will never die

U jelly, soy boy?

Imagine having such a low sense of self identity that you literally build your life around some dead guy. Fuck me I wouldn't wanna be in a room with any of those guys for more than 5 minutes

ive noticed two types of autists
There are those with
>autistic admiration for zyzz
and
>autistic hatred for zyzz
Youre both retarded little shits, but those that hate on zyzz just come across as salty. The guy is dead, and kids circle jerk about him inspiring them. Big deal lmao, glad thats important enough for you to sit and shitpost about

Shut your fucking mouth up cuck, making all these retarded unrelated inferences from my post. I actually respect zyzz and his charisma and confidence was one of the things that motivated me to start lifting. His life he lived doesn't appeal to me though though. Lifting weights, eating then dedicating so much time to festivals and clubs just to pull some whores. But it made him happy so I respect that. But honestly I mostly just really don't give a fuck.

Miss me with this zyzz cock sucking shit. If you can't see that those guys trying to emulate zyzz are suffering from psychological ilnesses you need to read more.

7/10 russled my jimmies a little, faggot

C O P E

What need is there to cope? The guy is dead

why be such a salty little bitch about it then, if not to cope

Yeah OP is a faggot but I don't see the cope. Zyzz was a hero because of his charisma and not giving a fuck attitude

This pic illustrates why zyzz was so well liked and why he is remembered.
Look how affable he is. Look how good he makes others feel.

Zyzz ushered in a new era of bodybuilding OP.

Not sure if I agree with you there. Zyzz was well-liked at the time, if a little overexposed.

Mostly for his shit-talking game

This. Zyzz is a Kurd born in Russia, Russian dad I think.

fake as fuck lmfao

Post body bitch.

>h-he really cares about us making it
>I don't give a fuck about you and here for the lols and feeding my ego

u mirin brah??
Come at me brah !
FUUARK

>Kurd
So he belongs in the gas chambers?

You must be new around here

this

Nah, just deportation. Kurds kill kebabs so they're alright.

Unremarkable physique? Hey, troll, post a picture of yourself, as of today, in that same pose.

Go ahead. We'll wait.

dude it is real

not OP but unremarkable for roiders is true, i don't know how you can argue against that

>Another newfag gets trolled by zyzz

Heh, I'm glad this still happens

yeah, jason blaha is a white american male, clearly heterosexual, wears no make-up, hasn't even reached his final form, poses in full military gear, and is alive and well.

Yet he is known not as an obscene con artist because people got tired of shit but as a reliable source of fitness advice and guidance backed up by a profuseness of skills, education, qualifications, and just a likeable personality.

Are these people serious? I love Zyzz but what the fuck man?

Cosplaying taken to another level
This is /cgl/ tier shit

if this is serious you're a fag lol

I agree

Honestly I'm a dyel newfag, but I see the appeal of the guy (mostly just from the we're all gonna make it meme), but shit, he talked like an idiot, but still a motivating idiot.
I thought that his roiding would be less inspiring to people, but seems like everyone here doesn't care so...

>danced like a god without looking gay
delusional

he was armenian.

>a videogame character that looks like a gorilla

Show us your physique then you fucking faggot

Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans are the ultimate, and they have only manly traits.