This video is humbling and motivating. Changed my opinion about Jordan Peterson...

This video is humbling and motivating. Changed my opinion about Jordan Peterson. But by god that man's face is a vacuum cleaner.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTGc4uaiRM

Jesus Christ, imagine when he meets a woman at a bar, they'd get a real time view of his brain

>old dog discovered he has wasted 50 years of his life and is now sharing it with the world
Big fucking deal, he should consider suicide sooner.

I'm convinced his nose is a direct output from his brain, which is why he comes off as so knowledgeable.

Fucking kek.

Man talking about how he plans to succeed still, even though he's 50.
>brainlet can't comprehend language
>"hurr should consider suicide"

He should have thought of that 20 years ago, if anything he should be sucking off the government's cock for keeping him alive on welfare for so long. God I hate this board and all the underachievers on it.

he's just a disgruntled edgy teenager, the type of boy who needs mr. peterson more than all of us

>herr derr im 18 and ive figured it all out

where does he say he ever got welfare

too bad he started rambling about government surveillance

>all the underachievers
Please set my standards for me manlet. Your pre-pubescent ass clearly has the answers to the universe.

>i raised two children
Fuck this whiny fag. He's got no real problems in life.

vid was great till then

you probably use windows 10

Honestly, I think this guy is way too hard on himself. He raised two kids to adulthood, doesn't have a criminal record and has a steady job. He's not a smashing success but then, most people outside of the movies aren't.

A real failure his age is someone who has been to prison multiple times, is uneducated and unemployable, has serious substance abuse, is a deadbeat dad or mom, has extremely dysfunctional relationships with everyone, and most notably of all, lacks even a shred of introspection or honest self evaluation. I come from a huge white trash family full of people like that and this dude is like a Nobel laureate by way of comparison.

>he's too much of a brainlet to remove the telemetry from windows 10 and take advantage of it's obvious superiority over any previous windows OS

>he doesn't use debian

I'm russian and i guess i understand that.

i just wasted 10 years of my life with drugs alcohol depression and abusive relationships, im a 27 y old neet who never had a real job and no proper education. I don't even have a drivers license...

fuck im so far behind idk what to do

But that's okay cause I feel like anyone could take this same approach that he is. Just go forth and reach success as you see it. You don't need anyone else's standards like a college degree or a lot of money. Just live life to the point where you're satisfied and pleased with what you have done, then you'll be successful.

This bloke just looked back on his life and didn't seem satisfied, it's not that he's trying to meet any standards.

>implying telemetry is the biggest privacy problem in windows 10

also implying debian is a reliable OS

do you have any single fact to back that up?

>implying anyone who doesn't have their face deep in between the local sysadmin's ass cheeks would consider running debian on a normal ass computer
The only thing Debian could possibly be good for is headless servers and even then there's usually better options.

see

>it could be worse so he should never improve

Why is this sad cunt's videos on my recommended youtube list.
Literally who is this and literally who cares about his shit life?

It's not about feeling sympathy for him, it's just about the idea that he's validating Peterson's advice and is seeking success.

>it's about hte idea that he's
Literally who?
>that he's validating peterson's advice and is seeking success
Literally who cares?

HERR DERR I DONT CARE ABOUT THIS GUY WHO PUT THIS IN MY LIST

If you don't care, don't watch. Don't get your feelings hurt over it.

Said the brainlet who can't even give a single valid reason as to why anyone should give a single fuck about this nobody's problems and his dick sucking for some guy he never met.

This whole thing stinks of dick and fame riding, wake up please.

I don't watch because I don't care, the annoying title and thumbnail is enough to put me off completely.

It's the Internet ass wipe just don't click the link

Not my point at all.

I spent 10 years of my life lying in bed 20 hours a day and drinking another 4.

I got my drivers license laster year at 29. Half way through my degree. Job.
Granted, I am still and autist shut in with burned bridges and anti-social behaviour. I am still improving, its never too late. You can do it, user.

>idk what to do
>never had a real job and no proper education. I don't even have a drivers license

sure you do. Got at least 3 things already. Figure out how to break those things down into smaller tasks and go get after it.

Fucking autocorrect.
>last*
>an*

>people can't have opinions

i counted at least 3 projections in this post

that guy is a fucking retard. he thinks he's a failure because he thinks his life should be a movie and he isn't a star. reminds me of the retards sam hyde used to talk about stabbing someone with an ice pick. oh woe is me i'm just a normal bloke with a family, kids, a job and i haven't pipe-bombed GCH headquarters yet and really STOOD UP TO THE SYSTEM, MAN.

if you think this faggot makes sense you are a delusional loser.

Is Peterson's book any good?

I didn't, I literally just told you I didn't even watch the shitty video.
It's the internet, retard, learn how to deal with other people's opinions.

Careful now that one user will posts those brainlets wojak meme on you

>thinking for yourself

YOU'RE JUST LE BRAINLET ROFLMAO XDDD

You haven't actually expressed an opinion as far as I can tell other than "it stinks of dick and fame riding". He would actually tell you why he made the video if you bothered watching it, but because your life is obviously more miserable than his is, you felt like you'd give us your two cents on a video you didn't even watch.

holy shit just man up and read it yourself you fucking twink

"hurr tell me what to think guys"

not really. he's a poor writer and the message is better obtained from a couple of his youtube videos. it was pretty self-indulgent in a vaguely nauseating way too. the exhortatory style is tiring.

>You haven't actually expressed an opinion as far as I can tell other than "it stinks of dick and fame riding".
That's an opinion, dipshit.
People keep talking about this sad little cunt's video on here and on pol, I don't even need to watch it because retards will make threads and posts validating and spamming this cunt's video all over the place.
He dick rides someone he has never met, acts like his life sucks when has has no reason to complain. Boo fucking hoo.
"Peterson, you know him right my fellow humans? He's right you know? Look at me!"
This whole scene is like a fucking joke lmao, feels like an advert for therapy sessions with daddy jordan peterson.

>He would actually tell you why he made the video if you bothered watching it, but because your life is obviously more miserable than his is
Please spare me the psychic larping.

Sold out on my usual sources. No other intellectuals are looking out for young men at the moment.

>unironically supporting living in a dystopia surveillance state

i bet you get your opinion changed a lot by other people

>hurr dur im 30 and haven't figured shit out

i noticed him in my yt recommended too. wasn't going to watch it, but i saw it here on fit. watching it is a bit of a mistake.