Does it take anyone else forever to eat food?

Does it take anyone else forever to eat food?

Pic related would take me at least an hour and half. How can I eat faster?

I have the opposite problem, I eat way too fast and can never properly savour the taste of anything.

How do you not run out of air? After the first 30 seconds of chewing I need to take a breath

same
I eat everything in my 3 bites

What the fuck I could eat this in about 3 minutes.

I like eating slow. Making a big ass bowl of food and chowing down on it for 30-45 mins while watching a nice show or anime is the shit

I could eat pic related in like 2 minutes. But the fucking chicken, rice, veggies is starting to get really old.

put the food in your mouth
swallow
its not hard buddy i could eat that entire plate in under 30 seconds easily.

I know people who do this and it's gotta be some form of brain damage or ADD

take a bite and put it down for 5 minutes, repeat for 2 hours to finish half a meal what the fuck is wrong with you people

Only if I'm not hungry. When I'm hungry it's like a wild animal scarfing it down as fast as I can. Hunger is the best seasoning.

my fucking girlfriend does this shit
we go out to eat and i order a nice 1400 calorie meal and she gets about an 800 calorie one
im done in like 6 bites and shes still eating so long later her fucking food is cold.
how do people enjoy food so little

It would literally take me about 90 seconds to eat that.

you breath through your nose while you are chewing and block your mouth airway with the back of your tongue.
how autistic are you that you can't figure out what is literally natural instinct

That would take me 10 minutes tops. Nuthin' wrong with your way. You're less likely to become a fat fuck.

Sounds like my wife. I'm starting to rub off on her, but I still spend the last 10 minutes at the table just watching her eat.

>sounds like my wife
she better fucking not be, the whore

kek

Don't eat english breakfast garbage and other fatty stuff. I can eat a shitload of white rice and feel good after.

That would take me like 30 minutes to eat. I take my time and actually chew my food. My bro could finish that in less than 5 minutes but he eats like a crocodile. Swallows food whole.

>starting to rub off on her

ayyy

That meal would take me 2 minutes to eat but I'm not a 5'1" woman

I feel your pain, user. I was hoping to come in to this thread for some helpful advice, but everyone is just making fun of us. :(

Inhale the food and swallow as much as you can without choking

liquidized