ITT: your lifting shoes

ITT: your lifting shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

bunnyslippers.com/shop/Black-And-White-Kitty-Slippers.html
s.aliexpress.com/aEbABBZr
s.aliexpress.com/ieI73yqq
s.aliexpress.com/ziAVFNj6
m.asos.com/us/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-samba-sneakers-in-black-bz0058/prd/8265475?=&affid=14180&channelref=product search&mk=abc¤cyid=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

these and gazelles are rlly nice shoes

t. gym chad

Barefoot in home gym, well, socks cos mats are cold.
Wear flat Nike cross training shoes in college gym. But still take off shoes for deadlifts, thankfully my dorsiflexion is alright for squats, but my butt wink is real. Gotta work on that core stability.

Lol the fuck. Power move bro

+ dr Scholl's athletic soles with the hard plastic arch

I reap the soul of the floor with this shit

Does anyone else deadlift and squat in just socks?

>Plays megadeth at full volume on phone speaker

T. Dana White exclusively

>gray with black soles
I will fucking fight you in the street

W 2 C

The virgin Samba vs The Chad JS Wings

bunnyslippers.com/shop/Black-And-White-Kitty-Slippers.html

But desu it would be better to buy something cheaper from AliExpress or I don't know

Chinks love your money
s.aliexpress.com/aEbABBZr
s.aliexpress.com/ieI73yqq

Wear them with this and a random Pepe hat and you're good to go
s.aliexpress.com/ziAVFNj6

Does anyone have advice for finding the of sambas with the blue tongue? I can't find my size anywhere

How’s SS going?

i wear adipowers for squatting and chucks for everything else. Want to get new shoes though since my chucks are pissing me off as rubber is too soft and squishy.

based chad

>this entire thread
Fuck me, have I walked into a sneaker general on Veeky Forums?
Pic related for squat days, chucks for deadlift days

I thought that the most SS trainers recommended not using flat shoes like chuck taylors since most of your movements are narrow stance.

>+5 agility
>+1 strength
Decent

There's a lot of Adidas especially trainers in this thread. Is that Veeky Forums s go to gym shoes? Is that how you spot a fellow autist?

Pic related is what I wear

adidas spezial

barefoot nigga

I know 2 or 3 anons will read this, but keds champions are GOAT.
> wide toebox
> no faggoty cushions
> canvas, so they breathe
> better ventilation than chucks
> no faggy toe-caps
> lighter than chucks
> cardboard insoles
> $20-$40 dollars if you don't buy like an idiot

Basically, they're what chucks were in 2005, and they still cuck the shit out of chucks everywhere it counts

good luck finding them. I had to settle for Pumas

just got 'em a little while ago. love the aesthetic of reeboks.

>Low quality converse
Dropped

Samefagging,

I say this as someone who has tried lifting in chucks, sambas, spezials, and barefoot (ew).

Say what you want, I'm rocking the same pair I bought in 2012 and I was using them as daily drivers in a misguided attempt at Veeky Forums'ing for a year or so.

lol fuck i haven't thought about Osiris D3s in a minute. The originals were the shit when I was in elementary school, shit must've been late 90s

Bought my sambas on amazon when they were on sale for $20 three years ago.

Red Cortez'sa

These great for just general training, but I need to get a pair of actual lifting shoes soon.

this

Magnificent
Pic related is me. Works for snatch, CnJ, squat, and bench

Getting these for my next pair of shoes but where to buy? Their website has like four pairs none of which are D3

By any chance do you also teach Rex Kwon Do to Napoleon Dynamite?

how the fuck you even tie these autismo shoes

these actually feel comfy as fuck to lift in.

nigger

ITT people that don't even do cardio

?

m.asos.com/us/adidas-originals/adidas-originals-samba-sneakers-in-black-bz0058/prd/8265475?=&affid=14180&channelref=product search&mk=abc¤cyid=2

My grandma unironically wore those her entire life

>Shitty vans
Upgrade bro you don't know what you're missing.

virgin 100%

>tfw wideboi

patrician's choice

i got the black ones

I don't lift that often, but I run 90k a week. I use these for my short runs, and a pair of ON for my long runs (anything over 20k)

They're alright

>This thread
Did I fall for a meme by buying actual lifting shoes instead of flat soled sneakers?

>has obviously never been in a sneaker thread on Veeky Forums

Thank you so much user.

Smh

Member Power Perfect II?

still have the same sambas i had throughout high school. went through hell and back for marching band and they still fit and feel great. sambas are indestructible i swear.

Pic related. Can't stress this enough, get the 70s versions of Converse. They're comfortable as fuck and last forever if you replace the shoelaces when they wear out.

these. a big part of my leg development was realizing that your toes are meant to be spread out for maximum surface area coverage. it's like switching from machine-only lifts to freeweights. you'll never get the sides of your calves big with traditional shoes.

amateurs