He is the brother of my friend, he is 16 years old, his brother says that he is natty, but I think he is not...

He is the brother of my friend, he is 16 years old, his brother says that he is natty, but I think he is not, he is natty?

the magic 8-ball says "concentrate and ask again"

some people reach absolute peak testosterone at 16 so maybe

some people were just born to be champions

Facial Structure is normal and besides his arm he doesn't look that big. He might just be a typical curlbro who was an early bloomer with relatively high T

I don't think it's possible to look like a bigger fucking faggot than he does so he's got that going for him

What's his height OP. You need to tell us that first. It changes everything about the answer if he's only like 5'6

175 cm

16 with a tat? aite

here in Spain that's normal

I heard Spain also allows underage sex you fucking sick niggers

You posted this exact thread like 3 days ago you faggot

don't post underage people
you fucking weirdo

100% not Natty. You can tell from the shape of his face that he is low test so putting on muscle naturally for him is even harder. He's on some form of orals or injectibles, I'm certain.

this

off his face too he wouldnt be able to achieve clavicles that broad

im suprised he hasnt gotten wide hips from roiding tho

Top kek fit humor is the only reason i stay in this god forsaken place

Jelly lanklet detected

It will catch up to him soon, I'm sure. He has the ingredients of a guy insecure enough to roid. Ugly beta face, tattoos, taking faggy picture to show off muscles in social media, meme hair.

I actually feel sorry for the guy

Damn bro Ubiquitous got jacked.

How's he got tattoos as a 16 year old you fucking LIAR.

>americucks

You cant always tell from the shape of peoples face if their high test, plus he has a strong jaw and chin

>being able to tell t levels by facial structure

Enlighten me

True but you can get a good idea. And no his jaw is shit. He has a unbelievablely big gonial angle; and a round moon face. He almost definitely mouth breathes

lifting as a mid teen is like lifting on juice