Anyone else notice how pajeets have pretty aesthetic jawlines except that 99% of the pajeet population is either...

anyone else notice how pajeets have pretty aesthetic jawlines except that 99% of the pajeet population is either poorlanklet or so fat and decadent, their jawlines get hidden by fat?

>except that 99% of the pajeet population is either poorlanklet or so fat and decadent, their jawlines get hidden by fat?
Because they eat on the street

it's almost as if you shouldn't use internet memes to judge an entire subcontinent

That's because pajeets used to be aryans once.

Anciently, the top castes were all nordic people and the original inhabitants were niggers, and gradually through moral decay they mixed. Now they are skinny mullatoes with oddly aryan bone structure.

>all of the indo-europeans were nords
WE

i wouldnt visit india if i got paid to do it

EAT ON STREET

back to Veeky Forums you go

You might think is a troll, but this is actually what people /believe/ lmao

we don't want him there either

y tho

DESIGNATED

>that last guy
1 white woman away from being white

????

This is literally what your nazis believed.

>only a handful of autistic whites are nazis
>99% of pajeet believed they used to be "aryans" yet eat on the street

do they eat on the same streets they shit on? how do they designate a shitting or eating street?

Is it just one guy trying to force this Pajeet's are actually Chad meme?

You do realise OP that the majority of us meet Indians in our day to day lifes and it's plain to see that they are far from Chad.

The only race that's has a high chad ratio are the mongols because they raped and kill 10% of the worlds population back in the 1200s

how tf do i get into sepoy mode?

Pajeets are our aryan brothers. I used to think this was psuedoscience like everyone else does and then I noticed lthat like all of them that are actually "Aryan" of the ethnic group just look like brown white people.

Can anyone explain to me why more of the men loook white than the women?

Remember: Indo-ARYAN

>we were nordyans and shit

u mean...NOMADIC?

>eating where you shit
REMOVE CURRY

I really hope the designated shitting street and the designated eating street aren't the same street

Myron calves