Blocks your path and sun

Veeky Forums, i really need your advice. 6'2" 400 lbs average millennial here. I've decided that i want to see my dick again before pizza kills me and started doing keto with strict carbs. Due to my lazy nature i can't really get myself to exercise and i mostly sit on my ass all day at work, so keto seemed like a good choice, at first. But after two weeks on average 1200 calories a day, i realized that i'm just too fucking poor to afford proper keto nutrition where i live. It's not even hunged that bothers me (i can deal with it no prob) but health concerns. 1200 for my fat ass is just too extreme, my nurse aunt straight up said that i'm crazy and should stop before it gets bad. So what should i do? Every damn calc or app says it`s fine for me to eat up to 2500 cal a day of any junk food and lose 2 pounds a week without moving a muscle, this can't be accurate, can it? I guess what i'm really asking here, would it be okay for me to just eat around 1500 cal per day or should i up it a little? (assuming i also eat carbs and do zero exercises). Once again, i have no issue sticking to strict calories number, i just can't do proper keto due to my finance situation, so normal/high carb is my only option unless i wanna rekt myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
keto-calculator.ankerl.com)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first of all, stop doing meme diets from Veeky Forums
second of all if you want to lose weight you can keep eating literally what you have been eating before just less
third, try to at least go for a little 15-30 minute walk everyday

>I guess what i'm really asking here, would it be okay for me to just eat around 1500 cal per day or should i up it a little?
you're fine even at 1200, so yeah 1500 is also fine
eventually you're going to want to shift to more of a protein centered diet, but to start with yeah, you're ok with these counts

You can technically eat nothing but a multivitamin and snake juice and your body will just eat your fat. However, since as a noob you'll probably fuck that up and destroy your organs, just eat around 2kcal and enjoy the heft of your lardass metabolism. Where you are now is the easiest cutting will ever be.

Sticky.
Eat less.

Keto is retarded mom science.
You need to make sensible, permanent changes to your diet.

Don't go keto right away, otherwise you will fail. Set yourself a goal that is attainable.
>This year I'd like to lose 24kgs.

Set a goal that is a subsection of the previous goal
>I'll have to lose 500 grams a week.

Go to a nutritionist and start counting calories, cutting your food portions and doing a lot of cardio AND weight lifting. Push yourself weight lifting before you do cardio, because it will make it easier for you to burn fat during cardio. Once you get to a weight you can actually move with less effort, instead of cardio opt to high intensity interval exercises twice a week (keep doing cardio and weight lifting, but HIIT can make you lose more weight than cardio. Since it's heavy shit, that's why I'm saying do it twice a week).

You can't drop 400 pounds out of nowhere, but if you persist, in a couple of years you will be ripped.

Thanks.
I'm nearly halfway to 40 and my back already rekt so bad that i'm getting sharp pain after walking just for 5 min, it's no use at this point unless i lose some weight first.

oh well then dont walk
try using that bycicle machine or the trasport machine

>my lazy nature

Here's your fucking problem, op. You don't have a "lazy nature"; you are simply acting lazy. You have a human nature. Look at fit humans. See them? That's your nature.

Now, get off your ass, eat some good food instead of junk, use MyFitnessPal to TRACK EVERY GODDAMN THING THAT PASSES YOUR LIPS, and walk as much as possible every day. Do that for 2 months. Re-weigh. My guess is that your weight will be lower and you'll feel better. Then keep doing it.

You're not inherently lazy. Just force yourself to do it. You'll thank yourself.

And that "1g of protein" is per LEAN bodyweight. Basically, if you could measure only your muscle and bones, how much would that weigh in pounds; eat that amount in grams.

Aim for 100g to start. That's more than most people get. You can tweak it when you get to a reasonable bodyfat level again.

Yeah, at that weight don't bother with meme diets or keto, calorie restriction will do you just fine for cutting that weight down as top priority. I'd start 1800~ and wiggle around in the week with an absolute max cap of 2k. Focus on veggies in large quantities, supplements, drink water to fill you up, etc. Don't bother with intense macro management either, just set an attainable prelim baseline calorie limit because getting the weight down is your number 1 goal. You got this.

I should rephrase it, i'm not just lazy, i'm literally physically unfit right now for anything but maybe lifting some weights with my floppy arms.

Well, i hope sticking to under 2kcal would count as a good permanent change.

Thank you, 2k or even 1800 seems really easy after few weeks at 1200. I'm not aiming for super fast weight loss as it's a risk to my already shitty health, but i do hope that i can actually one day use 330lbs bathroom scale without it displaying an ERR message.

If you can lift that's a good start. If you do it and still restrict your calorie intake you will lose weight. If you feel like you can lift, then do.

have you considered making /fat/ your home thread on Veeky Forums for a while? there's a lot of good info and support there believe it or not (a fair amount of trolling too but this is Veeky Forums).

i do with couple 9lbs dumbbells before sleep until i can't lift my arms, it doesn't seem like much though.

Dont do it until you cant lift your arms. Not only is that hurting you, you arenr getting volume.

Instead start with ten, then rest for ninety seconds. Repeat five times. If you can do that, increase the reps by one each workout.

I've been lurking here now for about a week or so, but don't expect me to post any progress pics, i'm way too paranoid for it.

Thanks, actual exercise in any form is something i never did for probably 15 years and boy do i regret it.

no I mean lurking the /fat/ thread
Don't post progress pics if you don't want to, but be sure to take them for yourself to track your own progress. I regret not taking them of myself

Keep in mind that once you can do 20 reps you will need to get a heavier weight, else it becomes aerobic training instead of strength.

I'll just lift both with each hand then!

oh.. yeah i should look in to that.

just exercise (you dont have to lift or do heavy stuff yet, just go out and walk) and eat less and healthier. there is no need to cut all the foods you like or all your carbs, just start counting your calories, i think 2000 for you would be ok
dont hurry or follow meme diets. remember that you are changing your habits and lifestyle here, and if you just do it all of nothing and hurry, you will probably fail or lose the weight and then gain it back later.
change your life, don't just aim for a goal weight

I'm 5'3 and I'm doing 1200 calories a day on keto I also weight a lot less than you.If I were you I would recommend 1800-2000 calories a day to start.keto-calculator.ankerl.com/
I am also a poorfag but fattier cuts of meat are really cheap I buy; chicken thighs, pork shoulder, spinach, cabbage, green peppers, olive oil, nuts and berries, cream cheese, cheese and almond milk for coffee.
here is a more realistic starting point for you.

Replace this line with your question

---
*Generated by [Keto Calculator](keto-calculator.ankerl.com) 9.13*

23/M/6'2" | CW 400 | 41% BF | Mostly sedentary

* 2529 kcal Goal, a 20% deficit. (990 min, 3161 max)
* 30g Carbohydrates
* 150g Protein (142g min, 235g max)
* 201g Fat (30g min, 271g max)

----

>400 lbs
>Keto Diet
Keto diet or any similar diet is usually used for people who are overweight or just over obese, at your weight you should just eat less calories, the reason your nurse aunt is telling you to stop is because you're currently on a 2,200 calorie deficit. That's an absolutely insane amount for someone NOT fasting (I assume you're not fasting).
Download "MyFitnessPal" or any other calorie tracking app, try to aim for 2400-2900 calories a day, you should lose 1-2 pounds of weight per week. The more you lose the less calories you should eat, so by the time you're 300lbs you'll be down to 1900-2400 calories a day, it'll take you between 2-4 years to reach a healthy weight if you do this.
Or you can do less than 2400 calories a day, problem with losing too much fat too fast is it'll leave behind loose skin which will look bad (Surgery can fix this though). You'll also reach a healthier weight faster, if you plan on doing 1800 then you'll hit a healthy weight before 2020.
Finally, you could try fasting, go 1-3 days without any food at all, only drink water, minerals (salt) and vitamins to the water too. do this a few times a week and you'll lose weight even faster.

What I'm trying to say is, losing weight is entirely dependent on how many calories you eat, your maintenance seems to be 3400 so anything less than that will still make you lose weight, how extreme the deficit will be is all on you. "Keto" diet or anything similar to it is all just a more complicated version of CICO (Calories in, Calories out), they're used by people who are either looking to do something very specific (Like lose water weight), or are using it to make their weight loss easier for themselves. Whereas you should just focus on less calories for now, nothing else really matters.

Thanks but i just can't maintain keto, i already spend twice as much on food i did before weekly and can't even go over 1200cal unless i literally start chugging chicken stock and olive oil so keto is out of the question for me. I`ll try my best to keep it balanced with carbs.

Then how are you 400 pounds retard. I guarantee replacing all the shit you’re eating currently with meat and potatoes is 100x healthier and cheaper than what you’re currently eating
>inb4 eating healthy is expensive

I suppose its cheaper for me because I'm 150lb and need to eat less. where are you from what are the food prices like. you don't need to do keto, but cutting things out like sugar and refined carb will make a big difference.If I were you I would start by cutting out sugar.I can help you budget if you like as I said I'm also a poorfag

For example one serving of fish or chicken is same price as 20 servings of pasta or 10lbs of potatoes, shitty high carb food here is absolutely way cheaper than good stuff. I'll just stick to under 2kcal for now and do some lifting as recommended before.

Thanks, i`ll install myfitnesspal, so far i managed with googledocs though.