Doesn't it bother you the girl you like has had multiple dicks in her mouth?

Doesn't it bother you the girl you like has had multiple dicks in her mouth?

No, in fact its empowering to her and I like to date strong woman.

negative. But I enjoy when she has a dick in her mouth while I'm fucking her so...

>being insecure about your gf having had other partners
>>>/17th century/

my man

It’s cool because I only pretend to like her.

so you enjoy tag teaming your girl with a bro?

Nah. I've had multiple dicks in my mouth, can't have a double standard.

yeah it's fun for everyone involved

A man can never truly love a woman. It's like loving a rock.

The truest companionship can only exist between two men.

i'm only 29 but i really do think 3somes are key to a great marriage. both mmf and mff. couldn't imagine only ever having one sexual partner for decades

i doubt it since the girl i like is 2D

>i'm only 29 but i really do think 3somes are key to a great marriage. both mmf and mff. couldn't imagine only ever having one sexual partner for decades

threesomes are for sodomites, FFM threesomes would be great, but MMF would turn you either into a cuck or a mofo

keep straight sex if you want to be a healthy adult

how to stop thinking this way
>every woman nowadays has had multiple partners
>do you just ignore the fact she a thot
>is it possible to love a thot?

>keep straight sex if you want to be a healthy adult
>likes anime
These are the kind of people that gives you advice.

this...this hit right in the feels
i have my wife's v card but she has blown two dudes before me
she's been my one and only for everything..fuck

lol okay bro go for threesomes, enjoy being a cuck and licking dicks in front of your wife haha

sure thing pal ;)

Dont care as long as my dicks next

How has this thread not been deleted by now? Keep this trash in r9k you stupid fuck, this is a board for fitness. Seriously though,
>letting your woman have any sort of sexual relations with another man
I wonder what kind of person would encourage this degeneracy?

thanks for the reminder faggot

this

for anyone else that doesnt agree with this, or understand this, read what the ancient greeks wrote about love. more precisely, the ancient greek conception of eros

the concept of love for a woman, is as one that loves a very good tool that allows them to accomplish great things with it. in this instance, reproduction.

the love for a man is simply that. you love a man for himself, and not for any goal of reproducing with him. thus, a true, profound love

why the FUCK should it BOTHER ME???

what about your son? is that the truest form of love?

Because you're not a cuck? But clearly you are

because you like her

memes aside, would you have sex with another male in a MMF threesome ?

Yes. I'm not a pervert.

>insecure
There's that buzzword again.

>buzzword
There's that buzzword again.

>gf and I lose virginity to one another
>she leaves me
>will never find another QT virgin in CURRENT YEAR

I can take some solace in knowing she is tainted for other men at least...

>mmf
>not mfm

Fag

i like that guys history videos

I'm not bothered that a guy had multiple girls sucking his dick and probably licked a few of their assholes. I don't like to think about it, but I don't mind it. I think you are focusing on the wrong things. I would be bothered to know that my guy scammed people, is violent, etc, not how many people he's fucked.

She still probably getting dicked right now. Is what it is, I’mma go to the gym.

>t.whore

It would only bother me if she has not brushed her teeth since then. It would be kind of hypocritical to be mad about a girl having sucked some dicks when I have eaten a bunch of pussy... wouldn't really want it any other way.

god speed.

what is it with this board's virginity obsession? i get not wanting a girl that has had 300 miles of dick plowed through her but do you want somebody with NO experience whatsoever?

No because she's a lesbian

This, but unironically.

How is double teaming your gf with one of your chad bros make you a cuck? A cuck means you are a numale who watches black men fuck his wife, cucks don't double team thots.

I pretend it doesn't, its even worse when you know she fucked one of your friends

Can't turn a hoe into a house wife. The more men a woman sleeps with, the weaker her bond will be to her partner.

I'm pretty sure what you meant to say was

what is it with this site's virginity obsession? i get not wanting a girl that has had 300 miles of dick plowed through her but do you want somebody with NO experience whatsoever?