Beauty is subjective

>beauty is subjective
when did you grow out of relativism?

Probably 3 months after i cosigned a lease with my gf whos a 8/10 on looks alone but -5 on personality

The cunt doesnt do anything but smoke and drink soda. Doesnt suck dick and sex like once a month but after the 8 excuses of bullshit and all the bad habits to boot like clothes scattered everywhere, hair bunches all over the house, toothpaste lids open and toilet rolls never being replaced.

Its gunna get messy boyz.

The subjective/objective dichotomy is not the same as the universal/relative dichotomy, you fucking nigger.

Also beauty is subjective, conditioned by objective factors and, to a great extent, universal among members of the same species.

>living with a girl you arent married to
God is watching, and laughing.

She's fucking other people or has a hormonal imbalance. No healthy adult only wants sex once a month.

this hahaha

you are a fucking cuck, get your shit right bro

>cosign
user, never do this again

In a brown country nobody would find him attractive.

Reality itself is subjective, if you disagree you're a nigger-tier brainlet.

what do you mean with brown country

thick neck

its the only thing common for all good looking men

>this hahaha

lean should be key to the thick neck

i imagine most women can get away with this and still fuck alphas. people really underestimate how hard it is to grow when ppl automatically like you for your looks, i was a pretty handsome teen and thats whaat happened to me

No. Reality just is. Something being objective or subjective depends on if you are being the thing or not. There is such a thing as being a butterfly, so to speak. Also how reality behaves is mind independent and thus objective in that sense.

Also what you can know and what is are not the same thing.

They're both hot. I wanna watch them fuck.

is that photo shopped wtf? or is that dude some 7 foot giant?
why is his head so massive

actually roids and neck curls is the key to a wide neck

>Also how reality behaves is mind independent
No, without mind there is no "reality". Reality is literally a fabrication from the mind, it's inseparable from it.
You can't verify there is any objective reality either because you always experience it subjectively, the existence of an objective reality is merely an assumption.

If there is no objective reality and there is only subjective reality, then how come objective factors can modify our experience without us or anyone being aware of it?

Oh and read again, nigger.

>Also what you can know and what is are not the same thing.

There are no "objective factors".
Every single thing you ever experience is subjective, you just assume it exists outside of you.
An "objective factor" can modify your experience when you're dreaming yet that doesn't make the dream real.

The dream is real, but subjective in its entirety. The objective factor in this case, a specific electrochemical process, is real too.

Also good luck trying to prove there are no objective factors, which is in fact a claim of knowledge you are making.

Good luck trying to prove there is anything objective at all, when your experience is completely subjective in the first place.

lol

i followed this whole conversation

either one of you or both of you is taking an intro level philosophy of mind, or epistimology class. amirite

stop regurgitating what has been written about this stuff for the last 400 god damn years. sheesh

Who was in the wrong then, genius?

>experience is completely subjective
>every living healthy animal experiences the same world
how is that subjective again?

I fell into it once I saw all the incels praising Gandy as the hottest man alive.

>every living healthy animal experiences the same world
That's an assumption.

if you are asking me to resolve one of, if not the most fundamental, and oldest questions/problems of metaphysics, in a paragraph, on an iranian pig trading forum, then im sorry, but I cant do that.

i think both anons might be confused on some of the core concepts of what they are talking about, but are at least on the right track to how one ought to be thinking about this type of thing in the first place.

simple answer, is to read (as best you can, maybe with a companion book) Kants first critique. its pretty much the definitive culmination of the rationalist tradition of metaphysics for the last 2000 years

btw, im not hating if someone is taking an intro class on a subject like that. it gladens me. i encourage it. i think its great for people who might not be normally studying, or thinking about that type of stuff

She’s fucking someone else leave her

yes but its a rather logical assumption, dont you think? the world we live in is rather consistent

>Reality itself is subjective, if you disagree you're a nigger-tier brainlet.
Is this statement about reality made in reality subjective or objective? Loop de loop, your head is full of poop.

To all the lads input. Yeah i fuckin cucked myself hard haha. I know she isnt fucking another dude because she just sits back watching drag race or some other gay show and going for ciggies then i gotta drop the cunt off to work.

If anyones got some epic ideas for the breakup im all for it and will post results when the lease is up

While you pursued vanity and women, I built my kingdom.

I wanted this pic.

You might say that your world or "world-pattern" is the sum of all the "facts" you have observed. Every observation further narrows the set of subsequent observations which are possible. The world-pattern can adopt any form, but because it is a continuous pattern there is one rule that normally applies:
>The *only* rule is that the world-pattern is always self-consistent.
In other words, the world always "makes sense". We might call this process *Observation Accumulation* and we might call the rule *The Law of Coherence*.
Normally we just let the world-pattern unfold and evolve spontaneously, without manipulation. Each observation follows from the last, without us directing it, and we only intend actions which are consistent with what we observe.
In "Everyday Life Mode", our observations appear to us, arising naturally from the current state of the world-pattern as it evolves and unfolds.
Any apparent "consistency" doesn't mean anything in the end, since you can assert new facts into the world-pattern, using our intention and imagination - observations which do not necessarily follow from our present experience, and can even be contrary to and overwrite existing facts.
We disrupt the part of the world-pattern and shift it to a new state. When we do so, *The Law of Coherence* means that the world-pattern will shift as one interconnected shape, so the new state will "make sense". This inevitably means that other facts are pulled out of place as a result of our change.
>If the world-pattern is shifted, all subsequent observations will be consistent with the new state.
Metaphorically speaking, if the cat had been observed to be dead and we "re-observe it" to be alive, then from that point onwards all observations, all subsequent experiences, will be based on the cat always having been alive. *This may include the experience of retrieving a memory about the cat.*

so what you are saying is no matter how realistic/consistent our discoveries about the world, thats just how we think about the world and no fact, no matter how inconsistent with the universe it may be, will ever be recognized by us as anything other than what should be

Basically yes. Use this knowledge as you will.

>what do you mean with brown country

You know, like America, Sweden and The U.K.?

post pic of ur gf for science

Not blaming but its definitely going to sound like it and I don't need answers just think about it.
Have you discussed it calmly without being accusatory so she doesn't get defensive at least more then once where she doesn't feel blindsided, in your situation that could be done but would be difficult. She's a unreasonable bitch if you already have, that's what it sounds like.
The sex thing, lots of girls fake orgasms and some guys can't tell the difference so unless you're positive like felt that quiver and tighten inside she may not be interested because of not actually having one, if that's it fix it. Cheating, change in medication including birth control, low sex drive, lost attraction towards you, she could have just been lying to you, something in the new environment or something that's not in it, etc.

This guy is a literal 11/10, that girl is probably a 0/10 in his league, not sure what's going on here

IIRC it's taken at a weird angle because they're both lying down, he's a 5'9" manlet and she's a 5'8" model

If she's behaving like this and not realizing it's bad, she's not worth keeping around.

fucking Veeky Forums crossposters

you act like a beta cuck and she treats you like a beta cuck. kick her ass out, your relationship is beyond repair. next time, draw clear lines and if the bitchs tries to step across them, beat the shit out of her to show her where she belongs.

also, she is fucking someone else. KICK THIS BITCH OUT. gg no re

is this true?

And what is his name?
Also whats her name too.
I think she is hot.

He would be considered attractive everywhere and the U.K. is massively white.

i cant help but think that people with this perfect looks have no personality whatsoever.
I mean they're hot as fuck but i cant imagine them having any intellectual thoughts. I really dont know why

coping mechanism
in reality prettier people are more intelligent

She's cheating. Only reason my ex stopped sleeping with me was when she started cheating. I knew it after the first week. I understood a few days, hell I had my libido killed for a week or two from stress, everyone does. Loss of family member, whatever. I confirmed it when I went through her phone.

Kicked her ass out. First love too.