>turns out she had a cold sore
how fucked am I lads? what can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cold sore
It's funny that normies call herpes this

Fucked.
At least you learned your lesson, never make out with a prostitute.
Should be obvious, but some idiots are desperate enough I guess.

You probably already have hsv 1. Most people do, you're probably not symptomatic. If you get it. Chances are you'll get it once and never again. Or you could be symptomatic and that would suck. I get them once a year or so.

Nothing to do. Just raw dawg every sloot you come in contact with. You only have a few weeks to live anyways.

Enjoy your mouth herpes

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
he can join the 67% of people with it too
this is why you dont kiss girls before marriage dumbass

pls be joking

I just took half a pill bottle with l-lysine

>going outside
get fucked

>everyone already has it so it’s no big deal I have it
>I only get it once a year
>it’s no big deal
>it doesn’t affect me in any way
>women don’t care
>people don’t look at me in disgust
>my life is perfectly fine
The delusion is real

ok OP also dont try to suck your own dick again cause then you'll have two different types of herpes and then youll be omegafucked

That only helps prevent outbreaks. I dated a girl who had it, and she had an outbreak and I immediately dumped her. I was pretty upset she didn’t tell me. I never kissed her when she had a sore on her mouth, but there’s a pretty solid chance you got it since you were making out. If you just kissed her, maybe you wouldn’t get it, but you were probably smearing that herpes sore all over your mouth.

I hope she didn’t blow you...

When I say you probably already have it, I mean before this sloot. Most people have hsv 1 that casues cold sores/mouth herpes. But most people don't get symptoms. That is, the coldsore it self. You can't get what you already got. Ya feel me?

Actually this isn’t true. It will be the same kind of herpes only in two different locations. Cold sore herpes and genital herpes are not really the same kind of herpes. HSV-1 is the cold sore herpes and HSV-2 is the genital herpes. You can get either type on your mouth, eyes, nostrils, genitals, or anus tho.

I really hope it wasn't herpes

why the fuck didn't this girl tell me

Because then you wouldn’t have made out with the diseased slut

all cold sores are herpes. It is literally caused by the herpes virus.

Impart objective facts.
user feels the need to create a story out of it. Just remember user, you could always catch it. From your mother, father, girlfriend or even friends. 50-80% got it depending on socioeconomic standing. Of those people who have it, vast majority get it during infancy. Only 10% are symptomatic.

To freak you out. Any girl you touch could have it. Chances are someone in your family has it or co workers has it. They would never show symptoms, nek minute you got a giant herpes sore on your face.

>Americas: 178 million women (49%), 142 million men (39%)
>thinks everyone already has it
The majority of the population doesn’t have it.

It’s no surprise the herpes spreader tries to play it off like it’s no big deal. You’re like those commiefornians who think it shouldn’t be illegal to not tell your partner you have aids.
>what’s the big deal? With a lifetime of expensive medication it doesn’t even shorten your lifespan
People have the right to live disease-free.

whats with so many threads on fit with guys needing to talk about getting with girls?

it'll go away in a few days you pussy

Just be honest and say you got it from your mom

You have been registered to the Federal Database of Sexually Transmitted Infections. You will be mailed an armband and card which you will be legally required to show to all sexual partners through your life, failure to do so will result in prison time

i kissed a girl with one in high school, never had an outbreak and im 30

If you get no outbreak, then you do nothing. Otherwise:
Herpes, Type I and II:

o Your life is NOT OVER. You are only contagious when there is an active outbreak happening.
o You DO still have the responsibility to inform potential sex partners that you have genital herpes. Fucking deal with it.
o Go to the doctor and get an prescription for antiviral WITH REFILLS. Plan on keeping a full 10-day regimen of the stuff on hand at all times; it only works if you can take it at the FIRST SIGN of an outbreak.
o Get some L-Lysine 1000mg pills. Take 1-2 of them 2 times a day, forever. It helps keep outbreaks from happening.
o PROTECT your lips and genital areas from damage (lips: sun damage!). Damage can precipitate an outbreak.
o AVOID foods high in L-Arginine and low in L-Lysine; L-Arginine is like candy to the herpes virus, it can CAUSE an outbreak all on it's own.
o AVOID chocolate. Stop eating it entirely if you can. Chocolate can CAUSE an outbreak. I'm not even kidding you.
o REDUCE overall stress in your life. Stress and anxiety can cause outbreaks.
o Keep Bactine on hand. Benzalkonium Chloride (the antiseptic in Bactine) destroys the virus an outbreak sheds; the Lidocaine (anaesthetic) will help the sores feel better for a while. Swab the sores down with it a few times a day; helps prevent spreading.

more below

continued:

o The OTC med "Abreva" can also help prevent spreading. Put some on after doing the above.
o RESIST the urge to pick at and otherwise mess with the sores. It just makes it spread faster.
o If you can't afford to see a doctor to get antiviral, take L-Lysine 3000mg 3 times per day for 10 days. The virus HATES Lysine, and while it's not as effective as antiviral, it's better than nothing.

Here's another fact that will help you cope:
It's estimated that up to TWO THIRDS of the population of the ENTIRE WORLD carries the herpes virus, whether they ever have an active outbreak or not.
YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING LEPER. Chill out, accept that it's a common thing, and DEAL WITH IT RATIONALLY. Remember: stress and anxiety can CAUSE an outbreak!

IGNORE assholes and cunts that try to make you feel guilty or like you're dirty or somesuch shit because you have it. What they don't want to know is that THEY, in all likelihood, carry the virus themselves.

This also applies to cold sores on your mouth, BTW.

Depends on your immune system and the strain.

If you have a shit immune system and a particularly nasty strain then you will regularly look nasty as fuck and have a diseased cock.

Its a myth my wife as had that for years and even sucks my dick with it and never caught it on my dick or mouth.

This. It's mostly filthy niggers that carry it

>This thread turns me on
why, friends?

my dad kissed me on the lips when i was 5 and i got herpes from him

hot

i get that once a year
there is no cure
there is no remedy that can suppress it
aciklovir is a meme
so is ice
so is honey
so is every remedy and advice for it there ever was
it is a virus stuck in the nerves and can never be killed by antibodies, no acid can kill it, no heat, nothing
if it breaks out on my dick i will take at least 20 people to their deaths with me
Luckily its not that kind of a herpes
When i feel it will break out on my lips or around my nose, i find the exact spot and i lance it
take fluids out and douse it with peroxide
then i apply aciklovir
i dont go out into the public
liquid powder can help conceal it when i have to go out and also it dries it faster
it lasts 3 days

I made out and recieved a bj from a thot with herpes 4-5 years ago and never had an outbreak.
Probably have it tho aswell as all promiscuos people. Chillax and if you get a sore, go check it out and listen to your doctor.

And then you get herpes from your wife whomstve havent been an incel all her life

kek

kek

kek

They're LARPers. No one who actually goes on dates wastes time here.

Got it two years ago from a botched hookup. Didn't get past the succ, there was no chemistry but she had that hidden coldsore. Sloot denied it to hell and back and got hyper defensive, in the end she didn't even know coldsores could transfer to junk. Women are idorts, lads.

That being said, haven't even had a single outbreak since the first, and I've actually found most mature women don't care.

>loot denied it to hell and back and got hyper defensive, in the end she didn't even know coldsores could transfer to junk. Women are idorts, lads.
>OP also had the same problem
damn last time I trust women

this is why I go after girls who look good and dislike makeup. Girls who can't leave the house without it or wear copious amounts of it are a no no.

why is there no permanent cure for this yet? stuck with this virus for life now. they always outbreak at the worst time.

You definitely have herpes

is it only in america that half the population has this shit? europe is safe right?

No

Both mom and dad have it, gf has is (been with her 10 years), and I've never shown a symptom. Probably have it though, not a big deal.

proof? source? link? citation?

Your Gf will inherit it to your kids. Enjoy.

Here's a gist of how the hero works. Your immune system removes all cells that have herpes markers on it and it's a relatively easy job to do, however the herpes virus gets around this by taking up residence in your nerve cells immediately around the point of infection. What this means is that your immune system is (usually) under no circumstances allowed to attack nerve cells allowing it continue to re infect the cells causing outbreaks in the same region every time. You can get herpes and not get recurring outbreaks if your body kills off the herpes before it infiltrates the nerve cells.

>Don't kiss girls before marriage

For what reason and benefit would you though?

Not being a virgin your entire life?

>kv
>noticed something that resembles a developing cold sore on my bottom lip while brushing teeth

Wtf?

All true but
>You are only contagious when there is an outbreak

That isn't true. Here's the scary shit lads. Your contagious all the time. 80% of people with it don't know they have it because they only test if their is an outbreak, and most are asymptomatic. They have blood tests for it, but it doesn't come with your regular STD test (at least in the states,) and they are often not even accurate.

Its estimated as many as 1/4th of women have HSVII, and 1/5 men. HSV I is literally two thirds of the pop.

I worried about it for a long time, freaking out and getting every pimple in my mouth or genital area tested, but at the end of the day its not really worth it. If you notice an obvious, painful cold sore, go get tested. Otherwise don't worry about it. If you know you have it 100% of course inform potential partners, but at the end of the day, they're probably carriers as well.

Good luck friends.

you have mouth herpes now. eat some raw onions to help you consider the repurcussions.

>People have the right to live disease-free.
no they don't. The fact that every human will inevitably suffer from some disease is proof against that.Not arguing in favor of mr. herpes-spreader, but that's a false-as-fuck claim.

>Mom! I said nigger again!XD

Do. Your. Own. Research.

ur rekt opie

Your mom has it.

lol you're just paranoid, getting a cold sore is normal as shit, it happens to everybody dawg don't stress

>wife sneezed near me
>now I have a runny nose
WHAT THE FUCK, Veeky Forums?!?!?! I DIDNT KNOW THIS ROASTIE HAD TRANSFERABLE DISEASES WHAT DO AM I FUGGED :DDDD

Now you know what it feels like to read circumcised people rationalizing their mutilated cock.

Lol literally only virgins have never had a cold sore.

What the FUCK is wrong with you retards constantly posting close-up disgusting shit that I have to scroll past. FUCK YOU

same
although i think i might have immunity or the virus is dormant since i've never had outbreaks on my mouth or dick

Nothing, you now have disgusting mouth heroes, enjoy. Also how blind are you that lipstick his a cold sore? That shit is a big lumpy open sore, lipstick will not magically cover that up. Next time pay attention before letting the brain in your dick get the best of you

>have two children that look exactly like me
>be married
>never had a coldsore
You could y'know, not date whores.

>all these people saying it happens to everyone.
Statistically a lot of people do have it, but not "everyone". Stop trying to do mental gymnastics to make yourselves feel better about an ugly incurable infection that you've already stupidly managed to contract and can't do anything about. I know mentally this is the natural thing to do ,but stop making up shit like "everyone has it", a lot of us still dont because we actually pay attention to whom we touch

That's herpes, idiot.

Got a question fellas, i had a scrape on my lip and ate a girl out. Got a real nasty sore because i didn't wash my face like a retard. Only broke out again once because i was pressing on it. I've beg putting abreva on it ever since and haven't had any problems. What kind of herpes do i have? She doesn't have mouth herpes and i doubt there's any way she has vag herpes. Could the vag bacteria alone cause some form of herpes?

>Could introducing bacteria from a snatch to an open wound and not washing cause herpes?
No, but you're disgusting.

It was more like razor burn so i wasnt even thinking about it at the time

You do understand that the virus is so contagious that it can literally be spread just by borrowing someone's drink, right?

A lot of people that can contract simplex 1 don't ever show any signs of an outbreak but still are a carrier

Don’t be a faggot. You know exactly what I mean. I want to punch you in the face for your faggotry. I bet people hate you.

you got the herp

To concerned anons - it's not worth worrying about cold sores (around the mouth). No matter what all these spiteful cunts here say, the reality is it's not that much of a big deal. Avoid getting them where possible (don't kiss someone who has a cold sore present), but the trouble is it's possible to get them from someone without active cold sores, and the virus affects a large proportion of the population.

You may have already been infected by a parent, sibling, other family member, past gf, current gf - basically anyone you've ever had close physical contact with, and perhaps even by people you've only had indirect contact with (in some scenarios). Ask your parents if anyone in the family has ever had a cold sore.

With regards to OP specifically, you may or may not ever experience a cold sore, whether or not you were infected. If you do, it could happen at any point in your life and you'll never know whether it was from this encounter or from any other occasion. Don't beat yourself up about it.

best way to get rid of herpes is to put pee on it, often and the surrounding area. dont wash it off.

Will nanobots be the cure for the herp?

Jesus christ you are autistic, please off yourself retard

>it's no big deal no seriously don't worry everyone has it it's no big deal you could literally catch it anywhere it's ok
sounds like brainwashing or some shit, you lepers are hella weird

Does planned parenthood std test men for free? Or is it just girls?

Kek

Meh. It's nothing. Majority of humans have it. If you or someone in your family is a healthcare worker, then you definitely have it.

Where are you getting those numbers? Who lists 91% of the human population having either HSV1 or 2. 67% have HSV1.

>Filthy niggers have it
Physicians and nurses are the most infected demographic (~100% incidence rate).

>Meh. It's nothing. Majority of humans have it.

majority of humans make me fucking sick, i have not a single "common" disease or virus

People typically don't make out with their moms.

Sorry to tell you this, but when you were born you entire body passed through her snatch.

Dude get tested. In all likelihood, a nurse sneezed on you while you were in a nursery and you have it.

Literally think about all the people who have been in close contact with you over your life (mother teachers aunts doctors nurses friends >gfs, etc...).

Being worried about having hsv1 is like being worried about having ecoli in your gut. Disease and microbes are not shameful in and off themselves, the shame is in contacting a disease through something shameful. i.e. getting hep A/B from a bad restaurant, or getting an std by being promiscuous or not careful.

I have herpes but i get it on my dick not lips. I had one sore once and never got it again. Not a big deal.

Genital is a big fucking deal you worthless nigger.

It really isnt. Also I'm a middle class educated white male.

Can you sue her?

hello virign

Salt and toothpaste applied to the area. No bullshit, this stops the fuckers in its track. It won't prevent it outright, but you will skip the disgusting puffy stage of the outbreak and it will start healing as soon as it emerges.
Dont bother witn abreva , this method works absurdly better.
I get outbreaks about 3 times a year, this shit has been a game changer for me

Thank me later