Ok guys. about three full months ago, i dropped a 30lb plate (not that far) on my right foot...

ok guys. about three full months ago, i dropped a 30lb plate (not that far) on my right foot. largely the only thing that got fucked up was my second toe, and not that bad thankfully. i limped on it for about a week and it got better, but the nail was weird and purple. it seemed to stop growing. fast forward to a few weeks ago, and it’s either yellow or COMPLETELY black. i can feel it’s very flimsy whenever i touch it against the inside of my boots and it’s sketching me out, so i slap a bandaid on it and call it a night for about a week straight. fast forward to tonight and i notice it feels very strange and get mild, sharp pains when running. i took my shoes off and saw the corner of my nail bed under the bandaid. pic related. what do i do guys

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter
twitter.com/4fit3/status/965145981837692930
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You probably need to remove the nail, either yourself or by a doctor/nurse. I was drunk wrestling with a bro and he stepped on my big toe. Thing turned black/yellowish and after a while I thought it wasn't going to fall off but it eventually did. Yours sounds like the force impacted a certain area more and wasn't able to loosen up enough or something. I don't know how it works but I'm thinking you're going to have to remove it for it to start growing back properly. i don't know much about it so you might want to talk to a professional or see if any others can chime in

whatever you do, do not visit a doctor. if i was you, i would ask anonymous strangers at a virtual, interconnected anime discussion seminar.

Didn't read past the first sentence, but about 2 years ago I was doing standing lateral raises with 40 pound dumbbells in front of the mirror. I lean back when I do them because I feel that it makes my shoulders work more. As I got to 6 reps I began to pick of the speed of my lifting and the dumbbells would clang together in front of my pelvis. Well I'll be a monkey's uncle but I was wearing mesh shorts and at the bottom the two 40 pound dumbbells smacked together with the tip of my penis in between them. They smashed my dick so hard that blood came out of my peehole for a few days and the head of my dick swelled to the size of a kiwi and turned purple. I was too embarrassed to see a doctor about it and I couldn't masturbate for 6 weeks, but it's fine now. Stick to seated lateral raises bros.

another user here, some obese fucker accidentally stomped my big toe during a bjj roll. it took like a month but the nail turned blackish purple and eventually fell off to be replaced by a cute little baby nail. it was a great experience desu, just cover the nail for now and itll repair itself

what fucking doctor is awake and ready for an appointment at 3:00 you fucking mongrel

that shit will never go away until you fix it somehow, just telling you now. I drove over my big toe over 10 years ago and the nail still has some discoloration. I think it will only ever fix itself if the nail is removed and regrows

holy fuck please i hope this story is bullshit i’m sorry user

>drink half a bottle of whiskey, 'cause this is gonna hurt
>remove bandaid
>grab a plier
>remove nail
>prepare a foot bath of lukewarm water
>add a tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide to the water
>if no hydrogen peroxide, use dish soap
>put foot in there for 30 minutes
>take out and dry, air dry the toe
>bandage it, not just a bandaid
>change bandage every day for a week, repeat foot bath if inflammation occurs

Literally any doctor at an ER if you think this shit can't wait until 9am. How have you not accidentally died yet?

so it had already fallen off inside the bandaid. i don’t know how i feel about holding the entirety of one of my toenails. pic coming of the nail

kekd

I was lifting at the college gym and it nearly put tears in the eyes of every guy that was lifting. I yelped like a puppy when it happened and I had a little trickle of blood running down my leg from my dick bleeding. Some medical student that was lifting said he should take a look at it but I didn't want to go into the bathroom and show my dick to another gym bro.

Good on you, now take that fucking foot bath. Trust me on this one.

>going to the fucking ER because my toe feels funny
>thinking that a toe feeling funny and an actual life threatening incident are comparable
okay retard

>left the same band-aid on for 1 week with never cleaning the wound
wow you really are a retard. at this point you're fucked and your toe hates you. remove the band-aid and take off the nail. clean with peroxide and shieet and use antibiotic ointment everyday with a fresh band-aid.

Or go to a doctor since you seem to be completely helpless. You're like a horse with a broken leg, might as well just get put down at this point.

Put it on a necklace and go to bars telling a story about the baby bear that you killed with your bare hands.

this little piggie fucking DIED

dubs and you eat it

ER is not only for life threatening injuries you underaged faggot.

there was no wound to clean until literally tonight you moron i still HAD a full toenail, this is the first time i’ve had literally anything exposed as i’m 99% it’s only fallen off tonight

>bitching like it is life threatening at 3am.
go to bed and go to the doctor tomorrow, faggot

OH SHI

it was probably dead or the past few days but since you ignored it you didn't know. good job. now do as says and FUCKING EAT IT MAGGOT

ah i see you go to the er when you scwape your widdwe ewbows too huh user

>if its not life threatening it's not a real injury

in what way can writing about a toenail feeling & looking funny come off as “sounding life threatening” to anyone who isn’t autistic
must i eat it all at once or in small pieces, it’s no different than biting & swallowing fingernails which i do already but i’ve not done so much at once

Scoop some bean dip with it and eat it. Post a video.

You may cut it in half. Post a webm of you swallowing it.

you fail to realise that my point is that this feels too small to drag myself to a fucking annoying hospital full of people who are objectively worse off than me. i don’t need to pay for this. my doctor literally lives in my neighborhood and i can visit him for free & just talk to him about it. stop harping on this autistic point you fucking faggot

this

just shut up and eat your nail retard.

man, fuck, half is still a lot. i’ve got goddamned big toes. i’m gonna try & if i for some reason can’t keep it down i’ll announce i’ve failed you boys.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

trying to clean both blood and bandaid off of it atm, after which i’ll cut it in half. i’m probably gonna down it with water. what do you guys thing the caloric content of a blood stained toenail is?

I can't find the nutritional values of alpha-keratin.

HERE WE GO BOYS
(chopped a mild piece of the right edge off because weird sticky shit from the bandaid wouldn’t come off)

oh boy here we go

Plz inglude me in screengap :-DDDDDD

Please describe the taste when you're done.

wasn’t so horrible, but i’m pissed because i was down for keeping it on a necklace and shit. webm in a minute. i need a drink, now.

I am shaking with excitement.

literally tasted like fingernail, but somehow also mixed with sweat. i tried chewing it at first but i couldn’t cut it with my teeth.

>no proof of swallow
sure thing buddy, didn't it taste like chicken?

relax friend, in a minute. i just swallowed my own disgusting toenail for you all, have patience for me to convert & post this.

i bite and eat my fingernails every day including the dirt that collects under them, fucking normie.

okay fellas, give a little help. i'm unaware of how to convert to webm, and the one i tried exceeds 3mb. any suggestions?

webm4retards, retard

github.com/WebMBro/WebMConverter

Pretty self explanatory. Set max file size to 3mb.

let's see how this turned out

holy FUCK that's zoomed in + no audio
i'm a computer brainlet so unless we dispute the fact that i actually did it further, i'm done fucking with video files. my expertise is in audio engineering, not fucking this. no clue what i'm doing. i hope i satisfied you lads in some way.

Jesus fucking Christ

OP you absolute madman

IIFYM

welp

I just made a grown man eat his own toenail through dubs

I think I'm done with Veeky Forums for today

twitter link for audio
twitter.com/4fit3/status/965145981837692930

DO NOT EVER use hydrogen peroxide to clean wounds. The rest of these directions are sound.

man we're way past actually fixing my toe now not sure if you noticed
but yea i been know dis already thanks user -w-

Literally why

>not ingesting your own falling body parts fox maximum gains and retention
Guess only OP is gonna make it

The absolute fucking madman actually delivered.

oh my fucking god a tiny piece of it was still in my mouth

what am i, some kind of faggot? never would i let the internet down

I wrote a long ass 3 paragraphs about how fucking retarded you are but I accidently clicked the link to Veeky Forums instead of post so

TL;DR your not courageous your just too retarded to see consequence

man i already know i'm autistic

we all are that is why we waste our fucking time on this God forsaken website, its just that some of us are a little more autistic than others.

underrated

this is why i come here

>he underestimated the power of repeating digits