How do you deal with acne scars? is there any hope? i feel like it’s a lost cause boys

how do you deal with acne scars? is there any hope? i feel like it’s a lost cause boys.

They fade over time. Mine used to be horrible, but 6 years on they're barely noticeable.

Surgery. Im currently hating my life working to pay for it. Until then my soul is broken. Everytime i laugh i suddenly stop and remember im ugly.

why do you put your entire self worth on your appearance retard

is this true??
the older i get the less noticeable they will be?

i’m currently 27

is this for real?

I Don't I'm still dealing with the acne itself at fucking 22.

i hope it gets better user. eat lots of vitamin c andrew cut out dairy. this will help a lot

If i can pull bitches with this face so can you op

They fade as you get older, just have some confidence in your self. people really don't care as much as you think they do.

Sauce on that image?

>is this true??
>the older i get the less noticeable they will be?
It is true...but it depends. If they're particularly bad almost everyone requires surgery at some point. By surgery I mean 'laser' surgery. A range of short sessions, a few thousand dollars in total cost and you'll need to stay out of the sun/protect your skin very well for a few months.

Up to you whether you think your facial appearance is worth a few thousand. It's the first and most important thing about you that anyone sees. If you're a poorboy you need to fix that first, but you'd need to fix that in your lifetime regardless.

It is.

I've tried dermaroller, dermapen, vampire facials, CO2 lasers.

While you're swollen as fuck your scars disappear and it looks great, minus the redness/bleeding. After that it's pretty much exactly the same.

how the FUCK do I get rid of acne scars at home besides dermapen? Surgery is out of the question
No mom science pls

chemical peels

At home? Exblain blease :DD

How bad is it? Is it just dark spots or is it crate like? If it's crater-like, surgery is your only hope. If it's dark spots, use Sun Screen, Toners, Moisturizers, and Exfoliate. Mine cleared up(barely visible) after 6 months.

I got dermoabrasion a month ago.

I'm not done healing, but i can see a vast improvement.

captain a battlestar, no one will give a fuck then

start with mild peels like glycolic/lactic/mandelic. start with low % e.g 15%. work your way up percentages to 50. if at that point you're not satisfied or see little improvement, do TCA. but be super fucking careful because tca is nothing to fuck with.

always be safe with acid peels. don't go over 10 mins. don't do more than twice a fortnight. always neutralize.

Kyo wa, dicku no sucki-sucki desu yo!

>tfw never once had acne and my skin has been immaculate for as long as I've been alive
>tfw I have an overbite though so genetics made sure to even the playing feel by fucking me over in another way

Neither acne nor overbite are genetic. Acne is due to diet, overbite is due to improper tongue position/breathing and also not enough chewing when you were growing up (so also partially diet).

I had an overbite corrected with braces. Face aesthetics became way better.

acne is definitely due to genetics, you are laughably incorrect

You may be more susceptible to bad diet genetically, but people living tribal life, eating a hunter-gatherer diet, don't have acne.

go to the fucking dermatologist

source? Acne is recorded back to the time of pharoahs, meaning its been around for a long ass time. The romans used to use sulfur to fight it

micaela? wtf are u doing

Look at any people that still live in tribes.

Romans and Egyptians are not tribes, they are civilisations. Egyptians were famous for eating plenty of bread, and were skinny-fat and had heart diseases. It doesn't surprise me they had acne too.

Acne scars literally do not matter, they're not the reason you have trouble with girls. It's your face.

>it's not your face
>it's your face

i don’t have trouble with girls m8

i just don’t want these scars

>"Tonight at 10: Local man performs an acid attack on himself with pool chemicals. When asked for comment he said 'The internet told me to!'"