Are there anything better than eggs?

Are there anything better than eggs?

>full of healthy test raising saturated fats and cholesterol (the sat fat and cholesterol being bad for you meme has been debunked countless times)
>delicious as fuck
>full of protein
>easy to cook (seriously a retard can make them)
>versatile
>part of an amazing breakfast (add toast and bacon)

no

High density lipoproteins - yay!

And dirt cheap

And good for cutting and bulking

And nutritionally dense

Eggs are amazing t b h

I just started cooking a dozen at a time in the oven with a muffin tray.

Really wish I had started doing this sooner.

>(the sat fat and cholesterol being bad for you meme has been debunked countless times)

This is a myth. It literally never ever happened.

That's fucking genius

Don't know if I could eat 12 in one sitting though. You save them or something or on that massive bulk?

>go into a pro-egg thread
>whine about saturated fat and cholesterol being disproven

Why do you vegan soyboys do this? Hide and move on.

Not even a vegan. Don't be angry at truths.

I wish I had done this during my bulk, but I'm saving them in the fridge so I pull a couple out for breakfast, throw a couple in for lunch and have a few more for dinner.

Coat the cups with oil, add eggs + seasoning if desired. 350F at 13-15 minutes.

e-z

Seasoning over the shell? Wtf is that good for

I don't cook them in the shell, though that is an option.

Actually it's more like

>post unsubstantiated claim about eggs >someone calls you out for it
>you post a whiny response

eggs are my favourite protein source, up there with lean meats and fish

This

yes, eggs and bacon

Not it’s not. They explode in the oven if in a shell

>Are there anything better than eggs?
Nothing really, except for whey which doesn't taste anywhere near as good
>full of healthy test raising saturated fats and cholesterol
Yis, molecule size of LPs in eggs is large and therefore safe to eat loads of them.
>delicious as fuck
>full of protein
>easy to cook
>versatile
>part of an amazing breakfast
All checks out mang. Omelettes with sour cream and cheese are a go-to for me, with the occasional frittata, quiche or sausage scramble.

Shout out to hard working chooks everywhere.

Wholesome post friend

from what I've read in countless studies, there are individuals who are prone to having elevated levels of blood lipids due to dietary cholesterol, but even then it's negligible. Most people's blood levels are unaffected by dietary cholesterol. Saturated fat on the other hand does raise blood levels of both hdl and lel, though eggs have a very small amount of saturated fat when compared to anything normies eat, like steak or ice cream.

But even with all the cholesterol in the world, you're fine if you don't have any inflammation. Keeping inflammation down is key, and I honestly don't know how to do that

I think so, every Veeky Forumsizen should have a few chooks t b h f a m

Two eggs

>the sat fat and cholesterol being bad for you meme has been debunked countless times
Americans aren't dying from eating pasta and apples, user.

Not true.
Oven at 185 f
Eggs in shell
Cook for 13 minutes.

Yet, you can't disprove the claim. You meat eating faggots are such lying faggots. I hope you die a early grave as more evidence to people that eggs, just like all meat, is bad for humans and we should have never include them in our diet. Die from a heart attack, faggot.

Well that escalated quickly.

My GOAT breakfast:

>Put broccoli, onions, peppers, and kale in pan with avocado oil
>Cover pan and cook on medium til broccoli is soft
>Start three slices of bacon on second pan
>After a few mins add three eggs to veggies
>Finish cooking both
>Add chipotle avocado oil mayonnaise to eggs
>Add tapatio to eggs
>Pour cup of English breakfast tea
>Feel immense power to start your day

Could someone link me the studies that show sat fat/cholesterol are bad for health?

can you take pic of finished product

I eat 8 a night on cuts and 12 a night on bulks. Eggs are awesome.

The leftovers you probs put in the fridge... How do you eat them afterwards? Warm in micro? Eat cold? Ty in advance btw. Sounds great and handy.

>(the sat fat and cholesterol being bad for you meme has been debunked countless times)
The fact that when you got called out and didn't respond with any links to studies is suspect
Everyone keeps talking about how there are so many studies but no one has actually posted any

Post blood test results now.
Also, how do you eat them? Hardboiled?

>full of healthy test raising saturated fats and cholesterol (the sat fat and cholesterol being bad for you meme has been debunked countless times)

1. Saturated fat and cholesterol don't raise test.
2. It's never been debunked that they are unhealthy. Saturated fat is still the leading cause of coronary heart disease in the world.

No I am not a vegan. I am just a person that doesn't ignore scientific fact because it doesn't fit my narrative.

Keep eating eggs all you want, that is fine. But don't spread fake information. Some idiot might actually believe it.

I don't get blood tests. The Jewish doctor always tells me lifting is bad and all that other bullshit. I don't want to be an old man anyways.