Have you ever met a celebrity in your life?

Have you ever met a celebrity in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54zZpWltxxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice form lol

i'd raid her womb

I curled like this for my first year and weirdly got like 0 results HUH

The fuck, why is she literally swinging the dumbbells? It looks like the camera crew was like >No those dumbbells are too small to make a good shot, take these instead
>But these are way too heavy
>So? Cheat a little bit, the people watching this don't know proper form anyways

how heavy are those dumbbells anyway

spiders live in there

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

They look like 35s, maybe 40s. She looks like she's going to hurt herself and Mr. Meme there lets her.

Wtf...

Someone should write a strongly worded letter to Entertainment Tonight and explain that when doing curls, every single joint in your body, except for your elbows, should be 100% stiff.

People are going to watch this, try it at home, and rip their shoulders apart.

is xer mtf?

who gives a shit

people who concern themselves with the lives of people because other people do are the biggest cunts going

are dumbells the new kettlebells in hollywood?

The problem is that they are showing such poor and dangerous form to their audience. People will see this, try it themselves, and get hurt.

If too many people get hurt lifting weights, then the government might ban weightlifting. That they got hurt because of poor form won't matter.

Curls like Janoy cresva now that is fucking impressive considering she isn't a retard

I too have committed the sins of poor form until Sagi Kalev showed me the way to gains.

what is wrong with dumbbells? What's wrong is the poor form and inappropriate weight for her strength.

That's literally how it works.
You can always count on people's stupidity to get away with things like that in media.

I did actually, met Oscar Osaac at Caffe Vivaldi, he was singing and playing guitar. Very nice voice, very nice face, but he's really fucking short. It's adorable, to be honest.
>tomb raider workout
Is this actually some sort of tutorial? With her shitty form?

*Isaac

She's Alicia Vikander, she's playing Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider, hence the whole Tomb Raider workout thing. She was in Ex Machina with Oscar Isaac, actually.

its literally in the name, dumbells are only for dumb people

I had breakfast with Brett and Owen Hart when I was a kid. They were eating in a little restaurant in southern Alberta when we went in for breakfast. My father asked them if I could have an autograph and they invited us to sit and eat with them. I had a cinnamon bun and they paid for it. I didn’t say a word, I just stared at Brett the whole time. It was always my dream to be the kid he put those stupid sunglasses with the rubber tubing on before a match, but it never happened. I lived in a small city close to where they were from.

My neighbor invited my mother and myself over for a bbq and Terri Clark was there. Apparently they were best friends since childhood. I watched her get piss drunk on Budweiser. I have only ever seen 2 or 3 other women who could drink like her.

I saw Gob in the downtown of a small city after they played a show. I couldn’t go to the show because I was underage and it was in a bar, but I had a fat joint and asked if they wanted to smoke it. I lit it up on Main Street, they each took a hit, thanked me and walked off.

dumbbells work more stablizers than barbells, your opinions are discarded.

Oh alright, so they were just filming her workout, they're not releasing it as some sort of tutorial to get the 'tomb raider look'
>she was in ex machina
Shit, I thought she looked familiar but I couldn't make the connection, that's the only movie I've ever seen her in

or its a valid technique to do cheating curls and you're a dyel retard

I've been a couple of times in the home of a famous Dutch tv personality.

>valid
>cheating

>valid technique

It's a valid technique for someone who knows what they're doing, and the proper application of their use, ie not someone who has to have a trainer standing there making sure they don't fuck themselves.

I live in Norway. Was out on the town with my friends and we suddenly walked past Joe Jonas walking in the streets of Oslo. We don't really care about Joe Jonas but we joked about being huge fans. He was pretty chill about it, and my friend took a picture with him.

>valid technique
>cheating curls
> calls others dyel

Fuck off and dont't come back will you?

met johnny knoxville

>Have you ever met a celebrity in your life?
I worked on the TV show Gotham for a bit. Met a select few actors, some note-worthy cinematographers, etc.

I met donald trump right after he became president. It was awesome and surreal.

My usual train of thought is that any girl could fuck any guy ever unless she's really ugly. This webm just proved my entire mindset wrong. This guy would never ever fuck this "girl". Holy moly. Am I really wrong and Chads wouldn't settle for an average girl?

Chad? Hes a turbo manlet

i don't know if astronauts count but i've met one, and my parents met a chinese 110m hurdle gold medalist one time

Dennis Rodman many many times. I think he's in rehab now for a DUI so I haven't seen him lately.

I use the big rehearsal studio in my city where all the famous musicians rehearse when they perform here so every now and again someone famous will come through. Mostly it's celebs who live locally though who are in the studio all the time. Most aren't that interesting

she is disgusting. her pants make he look even worse

I saw young thug and 21 savage at Lenox mall in atl

In my normalfag days I've met Rafael Nadal in 2005 and talked to him for like 5 minutes.

>inb4 Veeky Forums doesn't know who that is

I used to think Nadal was jacked before I started lifting.
Crazy how your perception of fitness changes as you work out more.

What's the deal with Hollywood, are they trying to change what a good looking body is? First Kylo Ren and now this shit

>American
>Sports

Pick one

If we're loose with the words met and famous, yeah, Frank Kaminsky almost ran me over with his moped once.

you just proved that you are a dyel. cheating curls are perfectly valid

Morgan Freeman. He's got to be like 6'4 and his voice is way better in real life.

>I curl less than a girl
>better start attacking her form to soothe my ego
cope harder baby boys

Met Heikki Paasonen in a tram one summer while I was visiting Helsinki.

shes a feminist, she would #metoo you

>Those stick legs
Is she playing Lara Croft in her teenage years?

that form

>Veeky Forumsfags will never be able to put on 12lbs of muscle in 3 months

youtube.com/watch?v=54zZpWltxxs

Norris Cole and a whole other bunch I dont remember names of

I met moot years ago
He's pretty man and I wanna fuckin' pat his head

Is that you Kim Jong Un?

i think it would be better to write that curls are a full body movement, from the ankles up
since she only used arms/shoulders/etc, she was cheating, and proves that women cannot compete with men, as full body movements are more draining/etc

miring that solid v taper frame

>lara croft
>no tits
wtf why

Yeah, My grandpa used to be really good friends with trump. We'd fly out to new york and go to the parties at Trump Towers, was pretty good. They had a falling out though

thischeat curls can be good for getting eccentric contraction at the end of a workout and pushing your biceps past what they can actually do. But she's just doing them and getting 0 results.

Jesus Christ what a shit video and Jesus Christ she didn't put on 12 lbs of muscle in three months and Jesus Christ if she did it's with "supplements"

>But she's just doing them and getting 0 results.
EXCUSE BUT SHE SAYS SHE GAINED 12 lbs IN 3 MONTHS

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

wow Veeky Forums really is gay

Would smash to pieces.

My two best friends are both celebrities (they only know each other through me) and I have met a lot of other celebrities through one of them. I also own part of a luxury transportation company and regularly have celeb agents booking their clients through us. I'm desensitized to it all but can admit that it's pretty cool to hang out back stage at concerts and what not with people who you idolized when you were young. There are also downsides... Sometimes you realize it's all an act and they're actually prissy little faggots when you thought they were cool forever.

Is this a true story. I want to believe.

is that the tomb raider actress?

it's merely good pasta

Weak bait

>electrical infetterence
it gets me every time

I once saw Ruben Stiller walking towards me in Helsinki. It was around 12 years ago.

heavy cheat curls are the only kind worth doing

better body than the average college girl since they are all fat

I met Lindsay Lohan like 12 years ago in Long Island she was wasted and a dick to everyone. It was kind of sad but also funny.

how short exactly? google says 5'9''

Pregnant gains

a few when i was younger, living in LA;
george clooney
vince vaughn and that fat guy he hung out with (the bodyguard/director of iron man)
rebecca demornay
leonard cohen
etc

Oops, meant to include that she (and her trainer) said she gained 12lbs of pure muscle only.

was on the same plane as h3h3 in israel but was too scared to say hi

I know a few current and ex professional soccer players. Most famous played for Galatasaray.

Kali Muscle pls go.

I met James Franco a while back at work, didn't have a clue who he was. Just chatted to him like anyone else, seemed nice. It was only when the bar girls bounced over and asked how I had the nerve to talk to him I realised that bloke was famous.

I can't tell any difference, can you?

Grew up in Dalhousie (Calgary, AB) next to Brett Hart, was friends with his sons Blade and Dallas. Brett was a really cool guy, saw him with the black chick from MadTV once, next year he was divorced. Still see Blade here, saw Brett last summer on a 17th Ave patio, said hey, he was surprised I got so big. Felt good man.

Met Kirsten Dunst on my way to the gym and told her "You look like a Kirsten Dunst's ugly cousin" then show said "I am Kirsten Dunst asshole." Then went into her apartment building.

need more tits in the centre
and less on the left

I live in Calgary also and when I was in high school his brother or something was a substitute teacher for us. Wore ridiculous cowboy boots over his jeans and seemed to not give a fuck about anything.

I met Arnold when I was like 10, so around 20 years ago. He was shopping for traditional bavarian dress, there is a famous manufacturer in my home village where lots of celibrities come by. He arrived in a black SUV with two other big guys, cigar in his mouth when he left the car. He gave me and two friends autographs, can't remember anything he actually said, too long ago.

Bill Clinton held me as a baby when he was president.

even with her form?

No way, he's 5'7'' at best

guys in my gym will curl 60s like this thinking they are huge.. so gay.. swinging her body and putting out elbows like jeez

I once met William Gay from the Steelers. I was way bigger than him and didn't know who he was. He had a Steelers shirt on and I said "Hey man, Steelers fan?" And he said "Something like that..." and walked away. Fuck him. Why would you wear a shirt to advertise where you work? Not like I have a Burger King shirt on when I'm out.

>major success
>terrible taste in women
I couldn't imagine a worse fate.

>psyops
>because physical wounds heal

Those are clean

If I had to pick one, I'd say football, or baseball. Football most probably, the taken pipeline for players in and of itself is quite a sight to behold.