Veeky Forums, i got a dilemma. currently i'm fat as fuck and a good friend wants to help me out. he says he'll spot me...

Veeky Forums, i got a dilemma. currently i'm fat as fuck and a good friend wants to help me out. he says he'll spot me, train bjj with me, and even teach me fencing. sounds good, right? well the thing is we wants to teach and spar me at his house fully naked. he's a history buff so i guess he wants to recreate greek athletes or something. it's makes me uncomfortable, not because of lard ass, but because it's pretty fucking gay. everytime i bring that's gay, he just rebuffs it saying it just bros being bros. how can i tell him i'll accept but only if we're fully clothed and no gay shit happens?

I'm confused on what about that is gay?

Just humor him and let him fuck your fat folds you selfish prick

What are talking about? Sounds manly my dude

Hmmm let what happens happen, it's for your health and fitness.

>not wanting to grapple with your bro naked

what are you, some kind of faggot?

>I want to be fit, but I don't want to work for it.

>Not letting me I-I mean your friend nut inside you so you can absorb his Veeky Forums serum and be Veeky Forums like him.
Not gonna make it

>wanting to loose weight

>fencing naked

What?

>"sword"fighting

Sounds like you've got a great deal there, not many people get to experience true grappling with a qualified bro

Just eat healthy, and go on jogs somewhere nice, and do whatever exercises are available to you with whatever equipment you have.
Like write down a schedule for two weeks and repeat it

>being this low t you can't even Spar naked
Listen if you can't feel your ancient ancestors cheering you on as you fight like them then you are lost

I'm Asian though

Listen junior, you need to man up if you really want to commit to being fit, take what you can get!

why isnt reviewbrah getting obese like joey, i bet he fasts

Take cow hormones and drink esperma de toro.
They work great.

if you don't do it you'll always wonder what could have been

He doesn't scarf fast food down, and probably only eats it for videos.

Why is Veeky Forums full of people who don't accept homosexuality as the ultimate goal, testament, and practice of becoming fit?

You'll never have swoll gains if you don't swallow loins.

Why is this board filled with faggots? Jesus fucking christ

Obviously just keep your guard up if something gay happens, but remember, the Greek warriors did practice alternative exercises, that not only provided extra gains, but built bonds, if he's historically accurate he'd know none of it was gay, and done purely for its physical activity.