Maxing day, was gonna lift 2plates bench. couldnt do it.. been lifting for 3 years and i couldnt fucking do it...

Maxing day, was gonna lift 2plates bench. couldnt do it.. been lifting for 3 years and i couldnt fucking do it. I honestly feel like quitting lifting alltogether now.

"eat more" lol, my stomach is fucking bloated all the time and i spend shit ton money on food FUCK YOU

fucking hate lifting its so fucking dumb

how can you possibly be spending "shit ton money" on food
Veeky Forums recommended food is the cheapest shit out there
i save more money due to Veeky Forums than anything, this board has gotten me into fasting and OMAD with cheap, good food

if i would be eating that stuff, firstly i would have to spend hours and hours in the kitchen. Then just to not gain strength but to just get lean af lol..

I benched that as a freshman in high school lol, it's easy to do if you train correctly.

your form is wrong. once I fixed my form I went from stuck at 185 to 225 in a month. Try not benching with your fucking shoulders.

>Try not benching with your fucking shoulders.
how?

>firstly i would have to spend hours and hours in the kitchen.

Ewwwww fag

Upper body lifts requires tons of volume, just hang in there and do a hypertrophy push program and build those muscle, eventually you'll get there.

You've been lifting for three years and you still don't know how to use YouTube?

>2plates bench
How much in kilograms?

I can do 100kg how many plates is that?

2 plates

>reverse grip bench
that's what YouTube told me and now I am 100% sure you're an idiot

>comes to brag instead of helping OP
Here's your complementary cookie user.

lol cool
i can do 2 plates

Took me about 3 years to get two plates. I am currently 73kg at 5'11 and struggle to eat too. We're all gonna make it

that's more impressive than me. i can do 2plates but i weigh 2plates too

i am 6'4'' tho. not sure how i compare to people my height.

good job.

Don't worry user, I weight 200lbs and bench 2pl8s too, its not impressive when they are guys who are much skinnier than me bench more than that

Whole body tension is important, if youre not engaging your lats and using leg drive that would be a good start.

thx.

lmao, ignorance confirmed. Truly only a disgusting american doesn't know how to cook for himself

OP here, lol im 75kg and 176 cm. This actually brings me some light in this dark moment

What's your diet? What's your routine? What's your periodization? How many rest days do you take? Whats your sleep like? What's your stress levels like? What's your job? Do you have a spotter?

All these things and more is where you should start looking to improve your lifts and move out of that stagnant phase of 'newbie gains over but no further thoughts on how to train'. J see it all the time in my gym. Atleast you've stuck at it. Answer the above questions user and maybe we can help.

what the fuck you eating then lol?

>tfw i was hoping to hit 1rm of 3pl8 bench this Christmas.
>shoulder impingement
>back to 245
>feels bad man

Dont lift faggit