i don't know who to listen to

what does Veeky Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4986030/#__p609
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28444290
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thinking eggs will mkae you fat,

How about you pump yourself full of sugar and grease instead? Maybe that is better for you.

You have to reduce sugar and carbs that have a high glycemic load. Eating dietary cholesterol does not raise blood cholesterol.

eggs are made by chickens
chickens have feathers
you make pillows out of feathers
if you eat eggs you'll turn into a pillow

Dietary cholesterol has no/ very little impact on blood cholesterol so eggs aren't that bad

Saturated fat is the thing to cut down on

what value is 7.6? that's more like an a1c value.
what's your lipid profile? LDL, HDL, Triglycerides?

LDL is 7.6

are you sure? that's your LDL calculated or direct?
i assumed when you said your cholesterol was bad you meant it was really high.
i've never seen someone with LDL that low, close, like sub 20 on various drugs/injectables for cholesterol.

same guy, post a pic/screen shot of the labs if you gottem

I'm assuming he means mmol/dl, which converts to around 293 mg/dl

yes, my bad cholesterol is high, i don't have lab results they are at family docs they don't send them to me

if that's the case he probably has a bad case of familial hyperlipidemia, given his height and weight, i doubt his diet will do much to change his lipid profile.
his doc will probably have to start him on a max dose statin (if you're reading OP get on Atorvastatin 80 if given the option). He'll also likely need zetia/ezetemibe and a pcsk-9 injectable in the future.

>America is the only country in the world with a population scammed by incompetent/tricked doctors.

Some obscure LDD Cholesterol is preached by retarded Statin pushers who are too stupid to realize they've tricked by Big Pharma, or too ignorant to learn from observations/experience and new studies.

Here is the only cholesterol value you need to bother with: ApoB/ApoA1

Start your research.

/thread

>America is the only country in the world
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4986030/#__p609
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28444290

thats just LDL/HDL ratio buddy, whats your point?

Go plant based for a month and look at your blood work afterwards. Ignore anything these cunts say. Diet absolutely has an impact on your blood cholesterol, anyone who says different is just ignorant of the blindly obvious data in their faces.

At the end of the day, you can quote snippets of studies funded by them or funded by that, conducted like this or conducted like that, but it ultimately comes down to how much of a shit you give and what results you want. Some people are genetically predisposed to low cholesterol and some high. Some people live till 90 smoking and drinking and some die at 30.

There is alot of money behind animal products, drugs, insurance and guns. Ain't no big brocolli company trying to hide information or buy support.

Obviously you're worried about it. You know something is wrong. You can take an approach of cutting bits and pieces out of your diet or cut animal products for a month. Make sure you eat the same calories and are hitting your micros and macros. And see what your blood work looks like.

Hope it gets better user. Don't forget most blood work studies are conducted on a population whose baseline is already high. You can only saturate your blood cholesterol so much

whatever your doctor says
right? seriously? come on

don't eat and excessive amount of eggs if your cholesterol is bad

Doctors are pretty shit on nutrition. Especially in America, many would sooner prescribe a new med than have to actively say stop eating something.

1st line of therapy in both AHA/ACC and NLA guidelines is lifestyle modification. I don't know what you anti-doctor types get out of making shit up.

There is a legit possibility OP has FH that is largely unresponsive to such and requires meds.

Could be. You're right. But there is fuck all wrong with trying everything you can except medication.

That's quite the dumb sentiment. You can do many many harmful things to yourself without any medication.

>Ain't no big brocolli company trying to hide information or buy support
Because they know people on "plant based" diets arent going to be getting the majority of their calories from broccoli