What’s the worse injury Veeky Forums has ever suffered?

What’s the worse injury Veeky Forums has ever suffered?

Walked 2 miles in brand new heeled boots and got a blister on my foot, it was very painful.

Shattered wrist. Snowboarding. Stay off big ramps while less than sober.

Returning to this god forsaken board every night

broken nose/collapsed valve (punched)
hyper extended right elbow (wrestling)
broken right forearm (1st grader on trampoline)
broken ribs (wrestling)

those are a few worthy of mention. broken ribs was pretty annoying as i had to sleep sitting up for the duration of healing

being dumped by my (ex) gf

Broke my nose when I was 6. Its still kinda fucked up looking.

Death

Dumping my (ex) boyfriend

Big wound on leg, reached the bone, parkour accident

torn back muscle. Still have slight pain

hideki not giving a single fuck my god

/thread

tfw no gf

Fractured femoral neck

>when you realize that girl you would spend your life with doesn't think of you at all

broken collarbone. two months and chest still hurts to train

When I realized the love of my life did not even know my name. I settled with a smaller guy who somewhat looked like him.

>Tfw no gf

Tore rotary cuff. Overexertion from hitting shoulders/chest too often.

dropped on my head as a kid. have a fucked up memory now

Same, bro. We're all gonna make it, just keep pushing.

Interlinked

broken heart

Decided to go running in high top converses like a retard. Heels hurt quite a bit after.

testicular cancer

>4 loss of consciousness concussions
>11 broken bones
>3 major joint reconstruction surgeries
>1 helicopter ride, 2 ambulance rides

Bankart procedure at 19 years old. Chronic dislocation issue.. it fixed it but I'm so fucking injury prone it's rediculas. Let's see, right shoulder surgery, plantar fasciitis, Achieles tendonitis, left shoulder impingement, torn ligament in right wrist, ulnar pain in forearms, broken left thumb, chronic cramps in back, pulled groin on both sides, strained hamstrings, chronic hip pain.. yada yada. There's probably some shit i forgot because I've lived in pain for so long..
YOU CAN'T KILL ME

That did feel good to vent though. Thanks op

Shattered several bones in left wrist autistism rage-punching a concrete wall.
It's been 5 years and I still can't put weight on it.

Yup. I tore my right wrist from bowling. Now it's hammer curls forever lol

I was asleep and my missus jumped on the bed to wake me up in a cute way but she kneed me balls and I was coughing and fondling he family jewels for over an hour
I couldn’t walk properly, hurt to get it up and I couldn’t lift for a week
I still did leg work outs when I had a broken rib but fuck me an injury to the baby makers puts you out for good

How?

Fucking go back to r9k

Broke my skull and tailbone while skateboarding drunkenly (as in blackout) after succumbing to peer pressure to drink as a freshman in college. Some brain damage and lost my sense of smell. The subsequent existential crisis it kicked off has yet to fly resolve and I'm 23 now.
I never gave up lifting though, and at the least I can proudly say I've achieved a 600 dead and gave repped 5 plate squats. That and food is generally less enjoyable so managing my diet is easier.

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED
WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED
WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

a blessing and a curse

Broke my body from an ice climbing accident. Was in a wheelchair for a while due to the rod in my left leg getting infected. My lifts are only now beginning to recover but I felt like a broken man for a long period. In truth I still do.

Some guy who I wasn't even sparring in judo got thrown and landed/slid into my leg and broke by fibula somehow, sucks now because i get random soreness in the area after some high intensity running/jumping

I just lie when someone asks me how I did it.

>no dad in the house :´(

What the fuck are you doing to your body

Overextended my miniskus which ripped a bone fragments out of my knee, very painfull but it healed perfectly

Concussion at age 13 from riding my bike and running headfirst into a car that came out of fucking nowhere.

Separated my shoulder at age 22. I was going hard on my bike and my feet slipped off the pedals so I went face first into the pavement. Luckily, my shoulder took most of the impact and not my head, but now my shoulder is fucked, it aches and burns and pops all the time.

Fell through a frozen pond as a kid and almost died.

Fell down a spiral staircase with a pool cue in my mouth aged 5, ripped open the roof of my mouth and the back of my throat, lucky to cue didnt peirce the back of my neck or damage my spine.

Fell off a waterfall about 12 onto a big rock, was paralised for a week or so.

Slipped a disc gorilla pressing my cousin round about the same age.

Broke lots of ribs being thrown out a strip joint and landed on a hand rail. Lucky I didnt break my sternum.

Think I broke my toe once.

Frontal lobe damage

shattered my wrist

Broke my toe once. Also strained my rotator cuff muscles that put me out of the lifting game for 3 months.

Fell from playground structure at age 2. Had a hole in my head and got it fixed.
was deaf as a child and rescued my hearing a bit through 6 operations.
Broke my hand while punching the wall out of boredom.
Wen to snap city while working towards 4 pl8 diddly, stopped doing it after doctor fixed me up again.

That's about it, guess the hand was the worst as i don't remember the first one.

Concussion + nerve damage in left arm falling into a concrete drainage ditch 10 year ago.
>mfw still lacking coordination in left arm

Torn right shoulder rotator cuff 2 years ago.

Almost recovered, i can do handstands again.

Threw out both my arms ego benching. Can’t OHP to this day because of it.

kys or atleast never have kids faggot fuck your weak-ass genes

when i was a child i hitted my frontal bone of the skull so many times that it became deformed

2 are close in comparison
>pain
Popping several ribs off of the spine down my right hand side
>general idiocy and annoyance
Standing on a pin cushion whilst carrying a 20kg and having a sewing needle snap off inside my heel