Who here is HYDRO'ED UP???

"If your piss ain't clear, you're a queer."

This is your official Hydration Station, where we discuss all things water.

Post your water stash boys, we're drinking the clear stuff tonight!

What's your preferred method of ingestion? Do you drink tap, filtered, bottled? Do you live in a shithole country where you have to boil your water? It's time to discuss these very important issues.

I've already gone through the big boy and a few of the small ones myself. My piss is clear as a pristine stream.Tonight is gonna be a good one my dudes.

>What's your preferred method of ingestion?

Please tell me there's not some asshole on here hydrating himself with a feeding tube.

I drink City of Melbourne tap water

Ain't your piss supposed to be slightly yellow though?

> He's not buttchugging his water.

I have one of these that I carry around with me and drink throughout the day when I'm not making wieght and I usually keep 3 gallons in my fridge and drink one a day.

I just drank some water. AMA.

no

I love this thing. Never leaks, and really nice glass.

I enjoy my cola-flavored water.

r u me?

Where to cop

Was it cold

I used to ironically IV myself with chill water in the military when I was a combat medic during summer trainings.

But nowadays trying to drink as much as possible, orally of course, trying to keep up with the 3 litre daily memes

>40s of OE
nigga are you serious? I bet you use them as piss bottles so you didn't have to leave your room before you decided to make them into water jugs.

It's only a gallon, it's not cooler sized despite the looks.

reminder that Arkansas water is the best water

I've had them for years. They remind me of my teenage years. I like the shape of the bottle and it's a nice glass container that's convenient to drink from. I would never use something with an opening so small as a piss bottle. I have a plastic water gallon with a nice wide opening that I sometimes used as a piss bottle not to wake up my roommate, but I haven't used it in a while.

i knew it. piss jugger confirmed.

500ml befor gym. After gym. After work and before bed.

With a scoop of metamucil in each one

2l bottle at work every day

Honestly, piss jugs are very useful. I keep a Gatorade bottle next to my bed, that way if the piss demon visits me in my sleep. I can just sit up, piss and go back to sleep.

Also, that pic is retarded. Who the fuck takes a shower at 7 p.m., then goes back to the computer for another 7 hours? Shower is usually the first or last thing you should do in the day.

>H2O
>HOMO

>reusing thin BPA bottles
Shig diggity. Do me a favor user. Empty one of those out and put the cap on it, leave it in normal conditions. Come back in a day or two and open the cap - give it a sniff. That’s what you’re drinking.
>water
>not saline
Shoggy doggy

>tfw vancouver

>showering at night for hours because you're depressed

Still, it would be more efficient to take your depression shower either in the morning or before bed.

>He doesn't drink fizzy water
Why are you cucking yourself user, it has minerals if you buy the good shit.

>IVing any water that isn't part of a diacetylmorphine solution
Shyggeridiigeridoo

i only drink water (6 liters (1.5 gal) minimum daily) and tea/coffee (cup or two)

someone told me that drinking that much water isnt actually good because youre essentially flushing out your electrolytes out.

now, im literally retarded but the person who said this is probably more retarded, so i think the only sensible thing to do is to go full circle and ask you retards if the retard who told me the above is true or not

Sure brah let's see those Water Pollution Control charts real quick

Used to unironically carry a gallon with me everywhere like a stone cold autist but I found wide mouth nalgene bottles and never looked back

Some dumb broad at work told me not to drink more than 2 liters a day because it's dangerous. I looked it up and it turns out she was a retard. As long as you're not forcing yourself to drink, you're fine. The only people who get overhydrated are marathon runners and shit.