Those gym muscles won't help you in a real fight!

>Those gym muscles won't help you in a real fight!

What is a 'real fight' and why do low-brained, MMA-watching twinks care so much about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYw50Al9_XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's pure cope. I have a little bit of grappling experience. When I grapple more experienced fighters I throw them around like a rag doll. It's not even fair for them

People that are jealous of your muscles say that. Real fight is basically a street fight and its true if its an experienced fighter vs lifter scenario, but it wont really happen as most street fights are initiated by average people and we all know average man

um
it's when the people have metal wands that go pew pew a lot
real fights are bad

If by real fight these queers are talking about combat you need muscle mass and if you get into a fight you need muscle mass. This is why women on average are less effective in a real fight than a man.

This is true, sometimes trained fighters like to cut loose though...so always be careful

Ultimate red pill is when they get their ass beat on the street by some random stranger

Or glassed

A real fight requires guns, some muscle and a shit ton of cardio.
People that can not accept this are in denial, you should not engage into brawls unless your objective is to murder someone.

Why do you care about them?

is that school a cloning facility?

>can't carry a heavy pack for miles to get to the fight. extra ammo & rations.
gets winded running between positions.
can't carry an injured friend.

Bingo. Actual fighters don't fight random people for fun.
They don't really need to cut loose. Normal people need to cut loose because they never get a chance to unleash that pent up aggression, but fighters do that on a regular basis

>implying you couldnt strongarm the think that said this

Why not have both?

>you have mass but no strength
Said by those without mass
>mass is all you need to win
Said by those with “gym muscles”

You can’t predict the outcome of a fight using stats and measurements. Too much is going on. Beyond the obvious (i.e. Hulk Hogan v. Anorexic) having more of something than your opponent won’t win you the fight. The best move is to not fight.

>silly Whitoid I too am well versed in the art of anime fighting

>Those loungeroom violin skills won't help you in a real fight!

It's literal cope, and basically a bluff. You can just look at 2 people and see which one is bigger and/or stronger than the other. Unless you actually get in a fight, then you can't prove who is the better fighter, so they go off of that intangible quality because they know that 99% of the time the other guy isn't going to fight him to prove it because the other guy isn't a retard and doesn't want an assault charge.

but its true lifting isn't as useful in a fight as learning how to fight and sparing.

With that being said with the state of McDojos in the US you have a bunch of guys who can't really fight but have paid for enough "lessons" to think they can. Guys who might know how to fight but are to unhealthy to actually fight. Sometimes its a little of both.

If you want to be able to actually fight proper training and conditioning is essential

A real fight is getting shot 8 times in the chest because you tried to "square up" on a twink because you haven't jerked off in 4 months and ate a sack of onion protein for breakfast.

Well, to their credit having some training in fighting is very very different than just having muscles, but at the same time it's not like having well trained muscles doesn't help
It's like they don't know why weightclasses exist. At the same time though, knowing how to throw and take a punch will help you immensely more than weightlifting if your goal is to be a good fighter, obviously

Guys who actually train typically will avoid fights though so unless you're causing a scene and deserve an ass kicking I wouldn't worry about it since this is what you're going to be going up against
youtube.com/watch?v=UYw50Al9_XY