How do I get the motivation to keep going on when trash like this happens? This message was sent over four hours ago...

How do I get the motivation to keep going on when trash like this happens? This message was sent over four hours ago, so I've been ghosted hard.

And I had such a great pump today at the gym today, too. I really wish I was white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVcpbJqL8Wg&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move on faggot

Dude I don't want to be a soyboy loser, but it really does hurt. Most of the time I can vent out the frustration through lifting, but I still feel worthless.

Motivation comes from the inside. If there is no purpose inside, there is not drive.

If you let things on the outside affect your inside, you can easily lose heart. Good luck to you man.

>Hey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA faggot

How do you start a conversation, then?

90% of this board is too autistic to try and start a conversation with someone of the opposite sex. You’re different, user. Keep trying and keep meeting new women.

>unironically posting hey as an opener

I hope you are 12. Even an uncle autist like myself knows that is beyond parody tier

If texting "hey" and getting ghosted gazes you, just wait until you actually learn how to talk to women, and still get ghosted across the board after giving your best

My advice is to become gay now or get into traps

*fazes

>just one "Hey"
Watch this video and learn
youtube.com/watch?v=cVcpbJqL8Wg&app=desktop

If you're first instinct is to write "Hey"
then stop yourself and go "the first instinct I have is boring and dumb and no one likes my first instinct. I'd better not say the first thing that comes to my mind and say something that will illicit a response"

Here's an example
"fuk the jews, amirite?"
"haha just kidding. whats up"

This might seem retarded, but it's like actually fishing, you use a bright lure at first, and get their attentin. When you stop defaulting to boring as fuk openers, you can start using actual seductive openers.

Why am I giving tips to a nigger, you probably can't read this anyway

This. Especially when the girl is chasing you the she dissapears from planet earth.

Lmao you're not the only creep online, there are at least 500 other dms in her inbox reading "hey." if you want to be noticed at least try something better than that, no decent girl would give her time to such a low effort person

Got ghosted the last time I tried messaging a chick so I know how you feel OP. At least you tried, just some be discouraged and try again sometime. Also:

>Hey
No.

Move on faggot

This happened to me, didn't become gay tho

add a stupid emoji and a few exclamation marks and youre solid

that feeling when you talk to someone for several hours across 3 days and poof...

Ever read the international jew by henry ford?

I'm in the same boat and I'm white, keep your chin up and keep lifting, user :)

My advice is to stop caring
Women, pussy, slinging dick, that shit can take a back seat

Listen... your main concern is yourself.
You only concentrate the majority of your focus on school, your job, working out, learning a hobby, or keeping busy or relaxing- like reading a book or going for a walk.

When you text women, approach it with the attitude of “if it works out it works out, if it doesn’t- that’s fine too.”

Don’t dwell and chase after women, it shows just how desperate you are, that your priorities are out of wack, that you are putting pussy/women in front of the most important thing here, and that is you.

You don’t deserve and shouldn’t put up with bitches who don’t respond in at least a routine manner. Do know that people get busy, have jobs, and have personal shit going on too

Check your priorities, get them in order, and women will naturally come to you. So delete that entire conversation brother... and concentrate on you... and let the things that were meant to develop, to develop, and those not, to be cast aside

you can't start a conversation if they don't want to talk to you because you're not a real man

you should start a convo by saying something funny or asking something

inb4
>hey-ho, wanna suck my dick-o?

>become gay now or get into traps
>or

low test rejection depression.
stop jerking the meat, eat more meat.

from exp.

Ghosting?
For starters, you need to stop following trends. Secondly, a girl won't always get back to you within that amount of time for ANY number of fucking reasons. If you think she's the kind of girl who would just give out her number like that and then suddenly stop texting you it's probably because she's either a cunt, or she saw that you're a cunt because you probably play on social media sites where you actually share your information to the random world and take selfies and speak in emojis because you can't use your fucking words like a real man. Get the fuck out of here, this isn't fitness related, you stupid man child.

This is /r9k/ maybe, or /soc/

You guys are so deluded. I always use "hey" and it always works. You have to understand it doesn't matter what you say, it's filler, if a girl likes you she won't care if you use "Hitler did nothing wrong as an opener".

Honestly, there's nothing more beta than jumping through hoops and acting like a clown to impress a girl. She's either into you or she's not.

Depends on the girl; ergo, everything you just said, and all the effort you just put into that post, was all for nothing. Stop talking out of your ass.

>ey gurl u want sum fuk

>if you want to have success with women then you cant talk to girls like you would talk to actual humans with a brain
>instead you must behave like a clown and constantly be doing retarded shit to keep them entertained

the more i see shit like this, the more i think elliott rodger might have had a point after all

Sage

I actually agree a lot with this post. It doesn’t really matter wtf you say to her, she either likes you or not.

Kek I stopped giving a shit about women years ago because of this shit. Look at how pathetic you are, being controlled by a tiny screen.

I asked a girl out "next week" (this week) on Saturday. She last replied with "probably, have to check schedule", should I keep going or is that a no?

I'm more attractive than her and if I had texted a different girl she'd have told me what days she was free. Is this chick just autistic or doesn't want to hang out with me? Also she gave me her number before I asked for it and gave pretty strong fucking hints

No. You really think a girl would ghost you because you said hey if she actually likes you? If so you are inexperienced with not just women, but people in general.

She’s not interested. Dude girls will make it known that she’s interested or not.

Probably is not the answer you are looking for.

Move on

are you trying to imply that girls "like" guys sometimes?

You're unironically right.
Just started dating a new girl and I hate how much my mood swings depending if and what she texts me.

they do, just not guys like us

*you

Oh, you're some /r9k/ shitter, aren't you? Go back to the eternal virginity board.

This guy. If she likes you she won’t care what you say. If she doesn’t like you you could come up with the most intriguing opening line ever and she wouldn’t care.

Even if you become the epitome of your Ideal. You will not get every woman you want. Even as your Ideal it is a numbers game. Of course Good looks, Money and Personality boost the chances, but they dont guarantee 100% chance of success.

Someone good looking please try the Darth Plagueis shit on tinder

Solid post

>talk to someone for several hours
Stop doing that. You showed her that you have literally nothing else going for you by giving her endless attention. Ya dun goofed.

I used to date a girl who would get these a lot. She would show me and laugh about it. I always felt bad for the guys on the other side.

Trust me you ain't missing shit. Bitches are poison.

pretty much this desu. if she wants the D you can say whatever you want.

Not starting conversations with "hey" like a preteen, you permavirgin fuck.

Just drunkenly poured my heart out to my ex last night while sitting in my garage drinking vodka.

No way in HELL you aren't as big of a loser as me kek. Pretty sure I wrote a fucking novel, but I deleted it after I sent it because if I woke up and read that sober I'd prob kill myself kek.

>tfw i know that feeling

It sucks, doesn't it? Worst part is I have her number memorized so even though I deleted her number and contact info, I can still do retarded shit like that.

I did that a few weeks ago. Except it wasn't even my ex.

how busy do you look planning a week ahead? it shows you're willing to wait like a puppy dog.

also her response is a 99.9% no, if she was into you she woulda counter offered a better day

next time with a new chick say something along the lines of "lets grab cofee tomm at 6:00, dont be late" its challenging and not needy

You're way too needy and obviously have mental issues. Also off topic

Day 3 on NoFap and I really want to text that girl I'm seeing I wanna throw that perfect ass on the table and bang her dizzy.

High T chad move or just plain stupid?

i agree. planning ahead like is the most autistic thing you could do. tell them when and where and if that doesn't work tough shit for them. you have to immediately establish with them that they aren't special and you wont sit around bargaining times/dates.

Unironically write the dumbest shit you can think of, just so you cringe a little.
When you've done that you have an easier time to come up with things to say instead of another "Hey"
Weird shit always get responded to and it's more about putting out a vibe than it is to actually write something of value.

What is that?

we're both pretty busy so I didn't feel like picking an inconvenient day. But yeah, you're right. I should've been more firm with a date. Don't really care, though I was getting vibes she wasn't interested from her first text. Just weirds me out because she was acting so much differently in real life, like thirsty as shit. Think im going to just ask girls out when I get a chance in real life, unless its a tinder hookup or something. At least i'll have my charm working for me

Supid advice. If you know how to talk to girls you can work them good. I've made girls so horny I could make them get out of bed to take nudes for me. Just don't make yourself available 24/7. Make them wait on you.

'Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.'

>dating qt wife material Christian slav girl
>wants to build a family
>suddenly run into ex (10/10 Mediterranean pawg)
>she texts me
>have been texting all day even though we're both seeing other people

Why now God dammit? How do I stop before I fuck up the best thing in my life.

I'm going out now but I'll give it a shot.

Pretty vague user, depends on the girl. I'd make back up plans for Saturday, and, ask her again in a couple of days if she's free.

>I really wish I was white.
google sammy sosa before and after

>No
stopped reading right there pal

>autistic to have a life and priorities

Still in high school user?