How much do I tip the receptionist to put my squat plug in the squat plug warmer?

How much do I tip the receptionist to put my squat plug in the squat plug warmer?

>no matter what you give her, it will never be enough
Sad but true op

You don't tip her fucking retard ,she is already getting paid you fucking idiot.

That's part of her job. Do you also tip the toilet cleaner at your gym ?

Americans have a big problem with tipping and guns.

fuck use your own the communal ones are so gross you disgusting degenerate. theres more germs in those than in a niggers pocket. didnt you see scoobys special on that he went to a lab and everything?

If you are cute it will be for free.

>tfw I'm a poorfag and can't afford my own squat plug warmer

>tfw use the gym twink as the squat plug warmer

about tree fiddy

Shiiiieeet son why u need da warmer? Make like da great n' go raw an cold YEAAAHHHBUDDDYYY!!!

>don't tip the gym toilet cleaner
>find shit in your locker

I fucked up brehs

>not slipping the gym receptionist a couple of dollars so she remembers to save you a spot in the gym locker room

>be american
>don’t tip host at pizza hut
>deadhorseinbed.jpg

free protein tho

You are the retard here buddy, maybe in europe you don't need to tip but in actual first world countries you tip everyone

My squat plug fires out across the room when i try and to my 1 rep max. Its often hit people and almost caused fights, any advice? 4 months into lifting dyel here

kegals throughout the day

Cold plugs have all the benefits of cold showers, so I'm not sure why you'd want to warm yours up

>be american
>get shot
>pay hospital bill of $100,000 plus $20,000 tip
>die

uh yeah that's how it supposed to go in first world countries? They dont have healthcare in europe lol
Tipping is a first world concept

You obviously need one with a more girthy belly, you have outgrown yours

>ameritips

>euronontippers

what the fuck? do you not wear pants to the gym? are you squatting naked in the home gym and hitting your mom with it?

In Europe, we tip to reward good service. Not to make the modafaka do his/her job in the first place. I'm doing my job, i get paid for it. If i take the effort to do extra for someone, the tips are coming. If i only did only the basic stuff, I don't even expect it.

Nice try lol, people in europoor cant afford tipping

Do girls need two squat plugs?

This whole squat plug thing isn't really funny to me. Am I getting old?

whats funny about it?

As far as I can tell it’s a reference to a tinder thread I saw, it’s funny to me for that.

Nice try burger. You know, over here the price actually include the salary of the worker. Plus i always tip unless the service was really bad.
I actually work as a concierge so I know a thing or two about hospitality and tipping. Amerifags are not even the most consistent tippers. It's the Japanese. Although they usually give 1-2 dollars... Yes, not even the local currency :P

Uh employees in europe don't even get salary l o l
how did you post post this from a mud hut? didn't know there was internet in europe

lmao I thought it was a pigeon from the thumbnail