What happens if you lift but dont eat lots of protein?

What happens if you lift but dont eat lots of protein?

Will you just get stronger and stronger without any visible gains like some kind of supertwink like Bruce Lee?

No

Your gains will just be slower.

lmao this ranks up there as one of the outright dumbest OPs I’ve ever seen on Veeky Forums

Im happy with my progress and i rarely got protein b/c financial reasons.

My friends who ate 2-4x more than me cant even bench 2plate while i bench over 4 casually.

I guess on average i get about 50g per day at 220 pounds

>Counting both sides of the bar

>not understanding this man whome youve just disrespected benches 405lbs casually

yeah but are you twinked out though

Nah dude i look fat but girls like it and rest on my ahoulder all the time

Bruce's focus was not on lifting at all (it was a bit, in the 60's, but that's not the point), but striking power. You won't get "functional" i.e striking/fighting skills by just lifting and especially without eating enough proteins. So no, you won't be a "supertwink".

Look ffs.
>you wont have enough protein to build muscle nor repair the damage done by trainning.
- what that means is, without new muscle you literally wont get any stronger. thats for novices and intermidiates.
if übertrained and top of the chain chad, like a pro level at powerlifting, you might gain strenght without gaining muscle just because you literally maxed out musclewise.
>so eat protein, not only protein, eat meat, if possible go hunting and mandadory fucking punch a vegan in the mouth.

Why does the guy in the OP pic look like shit even though he has a lot of muscle? Is he a framelet?

the fucking hamster wheel goddammit

I think overdeveloped chest, looks like gyno almost

Neck is too long.

You'll definitely still get stronger and gain muscle, but it will be slower and you'll eventually stall.

Nah, this is shopped with a shorter neck
Lads why does he look so bad
My nightmare is lifting for years and then look like this

>gyno

Chest is too big and he has ILS

can't cure facial structure with lifting.

Somebody make a gif out of these two

I lifted for almost two years with high carb low protein, and then 6 months with moderate carb and high protein and the progress in those 6 months is so much greater than the progress in the first two years. Make an effort dude it's worth it.

bump

nibba i said BUMP

I get around 60g of protein a day and I make gains just fine but I'm only 5'8" and 180lbs

wtf why does he look small

God damn, this board has some serious body image problems. He looks great.

Because he has a terrible face with no eyebrows and a weak jaw and chin. Jeff Cavalier 2.0

Guys, he's just ugly. There's nothing wrong below the neck.

What happens if you build a house but don't use lots of wood/concrete?

jewface

that guy is creeepppyyyy!

AT 6'4 im taking in like 100+ grams of protein daily, been lifting almost 4 months and all my lifts are trash 94/155/155/245 for reps

Bad example, it's more like using plastic screws to hold up your wood and metal frame

Fuck off roast beef snatch

Eventually you'd stall and then at some point in the future you will start to lose muscle, until probably you are no longer exercise for both mechanical and motor aspects.

you are no longer capable of exercising*

How do people bench and squat the same weight?
My squat and deadlifts are closer than my bench and squat
Also you're trash, I lift more than you and I'm way shorter than you. Get your macros figured out.

Mine were close because my short arms make me strong on the bench and my squat sucked because of a back injury. Now that my back is better my squat is moving away from my bench, but the difference in my working sets is still just 10 kilos.

His chest is too big
Narrow shoulders
Wide hips

Assuming you otherwise don't put yourself in a calorie deficit, you will slowly gain muscle or lose muscle mass until you hit an stable equilibrium relative to your diet. All else remaining equal, you will simultaneously go on to either lose or gain some fat depending on whether you gained or lost muscle, and stagnate completely from there onward, after a while.